Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

she looks so good in her new post :heart:

I wonder if she is going to announce the special project before TCB film

 

37 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

 

 

its happened before too

 

9 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

 

its happened before too

 

 

The logo was updated.

2 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

We wish. It’ll be muddled down in Andrew Watt pop instrumentals and lose it rawness.

 

abmSBZI.gif

Good if that means no more screeching

 

abmSBZI.gif

 

 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Nirvana but make it hyperrock okayyyyy

no even Charli XCX is doing hyperpop in 2023

 

abmSBZI.gif

 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Nirvana will be erased when LG7's lead drops

 

abmSBZI.gif

Billie already washed them when she released HTE

 

abmSBZI.gif

9 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Billie already washed them when she released HTE

 

abmSBZI.gif

we love SOTY 2021. Gar should have stolen it

 

abmSBZI.gif

Gaga outside glowing and refreshed after scrubbing The Chromatica Ball footage from her hard drive. Mother is at peace.

Just now, State of Grace. said:

we love SOTY 2021. Gar should have stolen it

 

abmSBZI.gif

ga Ga should steal Finneas or share him like Lana and Taylor with Jack Antonoff

 

abmSBZI.gif

14 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

The Vegas site is loading slow for me https://vegas.ladygaga.com

Just your internet ma’am 

13 minutes ago, The Witch said:

ga Ga should steal Finneas or share him like Lana and Taylor with Jack Antonoff

 

abmSBZI.gif

Here for an Oxytocin'd hyperrock bop

 

abmSBZI.gif

I'd like for LG7 to be a Sicilian themed album. Have accordions, harmonicas. choreo including the tarantella. having background vocals or special guest intros from her relatives in Nose, Sicily (the town her ancestors came from)

10 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

They’re playing Heal Me at the gas station. 

I'm so sorry. 

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Just your internet ma’am 

Nah when you search for her store in Google the Vegas header is now “GAGA” instead of “Gaga Vegas”. Something’s up with it. 

38 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I'm so sorry. 

He's lucky. What a bop!

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

They’re playing Heal Me at the gas station. 

you should visit that gas station more often. it deserves your business

On 7/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, Vroom Vroom said:

That would be great. The music industry is a disaster. She has hits to tour for the rest of her life. Being a full time actress right now would be an awesome move 

I’m team ActressGa. She has more than enough hits and material for us to look back on if she wants to build an impressive filmography for a few years. 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

They’re playing Heal Me at the gas station. 

I'm so happy everyone around u got to hear this timeless Ga Ga bop!

 

IMG_1042.thumb.jpeg.4be3a75b6ddd3065fcae

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I'd like for LG7 to be a Sicilian themed album. Have accordions, harmonicas. choreo including the tarantella. having background vocals or special guest intros from her relatives in Nose, Sicily (the town her ancestors came from)

I just watched Blood and Black Lace (1964) and I would live for a Gaga album inspired by Giallo films like that and the original Suspiria. Those old Italian films are just breathtaking and aesthetic as hell.


spacer.png
spacer.png

 

  • Author
9 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

mother @ladygaga where are you? We miss and love you. 

See when you do this, you get a cute selfie.

She’s always connected to us one and other way, mother we love you for that 

I always thought it was so random how Gaga worked with Willi.i.am on Fashion! I randomly remembered this today. I love the way she never kept her stiletto off that pig's throat.

 

 

Lowkey though, I think she was really embarrassed of all the time she got him into places/events once she realized the swine for what he was. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.