Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

Btw can we talk about how Gaga’s music quality overall has SEVERLY declined since ARTPOP?

Chromatica>Artpop 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

@RideOrDie spill the tea sis, when is LG7 coming

 

zzEWHMl.gif

But are we ready to face the truth?

zzEWHMl.gif

3 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

That sig is like 3 years old + i dont know how to change it :skull:

you were so excited ksfjdkfh caps and all

15 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

Btw can we talk about how Gaga’s music quality overall has SEVERLY declined since ARTPOP?

I feel like Artpop is the point where the "Classic Gaga" era ended. 

Joanne, Star Is Born & Chromatica are sooo good but it's missing the spark that the first records had. 

Just now, Bimbo said:

you were so excited ksfjdkfh caps and all

Girl i was SO happy :skull:

2 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

Girl i was SO happy :skull:

Click on your username top right > account settings > signature and erase ha :skull:

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

But are we ready to face the truth?

:rip:

7 minutes ago, The Witch said:

@RideOrDie spill the tea sis, when is LG7 coming

 

zzEWHMl.gif

i was just reading enjoying the vibes girlie

 

zzEWHMl.gif

I heard LG7 will be released in 2050 to celebrate the 42 years of her career

Just now, Schami66 said:

I feel like Artpop is the point where the "Classic Gaga" era ended. 

Joanne, Star Is Born & Chromatica are sooo good but it's missing the spark that the first records had. 

Yup exactly. She really lost that Gaga “magic” that her music used to give with her first 4 albums. 
 

But i’m not surprised since movies and make-up are her top priority now which results in a HUGE lack of quality in her music.

7 minutes ago, The Witch said:

meltdowns are fun methinks

 

zzEWHMl.gif

I mean did we know that folklore was coming zzEWHMl.gif

 

46 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

i was just reading enjoying the vibes girlie

 

zzEWHMl.gif

Reading the LG7 rollout? Spill

zzEWHMl.gif

I'm really wondering why Jake Gyllenhaal stopped following Gaga, he was liking Gaga posts until September of last year. (Yeah I'm bored.)

 

Her not following him back seems the one that makes more sense.

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I'm really wondering why Jake Gyllenhaal stopped following Gaga, he was liking Gaga posts until September of last year. (Yeah I'm bored.)

 

Her not following him back seems the one that makes more sense.

Can you blame him?

zzEWHMl.gif

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I'm really wondering why Jake Gyllenhaal stopped following Gaga, he was liking Gaga posts until September of last year. (Yeah I'm bored.)

 

Her not following him back seems the one that makes more sense.

Maybe the Maggie Gyllenhaal project got scrapped?

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Brooke Candy said:

Ehh no the song is an absolute DISGRACE for Gaga’s standard.

that would be Million Reasons, its worse than Stupid Love

2 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

that would be Million Reasons, its worse than Stupid Love

Million Reasons is a solid ballad. Stawp. 

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I'm really wondering why Jake Gyllenhaal stopped following Gaga, he was liking Gaga posts until September of last year. (Yeah I'm bored.)

 

Her not following him back seems the one that makes more sense.

Maybe he got tired of endless Haus Labs ads?

 

zzEWHMl.gif

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Can you blame him?

zzEWHMl.gif

I don't think Meth Labs is the issue, the last post he liked was her showing a lipstick :giraffe:

 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Maybe the Maggie Gyllenhaal project got scrapped?

 

spacer.png

 

Pretty sure that rumor wasn't real..

 

Edit: the sister doesn't follow her as well anymore, I'm sure she was following her

 

zzEWHMl.gif

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Maybe he got tired of endless Haus Labs ads?

 

zzEWHMl.gif

 

This was the last post he liked, I don't think he had issues with Meth Labs

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiFlhDkj7-X/?h

 

zzEWHMl.gif

 

 

Chromatica II +19.116 / biggest update of the year 

 

zzEWHMl.gif

 

The most exciting streaming update of the last 7 days

(and probably the most exciting of the next few months too)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.