Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I wonder if EEAAO being so strong could lead to a Mitski upset in Best Song.

it's over for Naatu Naatu

u1XWDxW.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Im in Spain and was at a big gay party and they played Rain on Me and the crowd had no reaction :gaycat6:

 

They were living for Fad Romance at least :clap3:

Weird because I was at a club in Barcelona in November and the club seemed to enjoy ROM and PF. Mind you, this was a straight club too. 
 

So maybe the gays are the problem.

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I wonder if EEAAO being so strong could lead to a Mitski upset in Best Song.

And RRR movie itself is a hot mess. Its absence from nominations is far from what we call a snub. :gaycat6: 

37 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Rhinoplasty the new single from Nose by Lady Gaga 

 u1XWDxW.gif

:ahh:

 

_

I have the feeling that she's not performing at the Oscars guys, I'm depressed 

 

u1XWDxW.gif

39 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

:ahh:

 

_

I have the feeling that she's not performing at the Oscars guys, I'm depressed 

 

u1XWDxW.gif

No announcement until now... means no performing :chick3:

I think she's definitely not performing or attending

Only two out of the five (potential) nominees/performers have been announced so far. Monday's just started. Relax.

She hasn't shown up for this song at all this awards season lol. She probably doesn't even want to win low key. Gleeson is different, he's up for Supporting Actor. He basically has to attend. Obvs we know Gaga isn't method acting this time, but even planning/rehearsing a basic performance might be too much for her right now. Maybe she'll attend at the very least, but I just don't see a performance happening.

 

Hoping I'm wrong of course. Every time I say something, the opposite seems to happen, so lemme put this out into the universe lol

+2 on callouts for BM this week to 27. Slow and steady I guess

She should record a super cool, high quality performance, like I said. Tell Todd Phillips to direct it. 

9 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

+2 on callouts for BM this week to 27. Slow and steady I guess

This is crazy :duca: Its been too long since we had a organic radio smash :duca: 

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I wonder if EEAAO being so strong could lead to a Mitski upset in Best Song.

It definitely can.

I’m actually fine she wont perform or attend oscars. Its really not worth it this year and clearly she wont win it :coffee:

She better out that energy on J FAD or BM hihi :giraffe:

32 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Only two out of the five (potential) nominees/performers have been announced so far. Monday's just started. Relax.

NN is going to be performed for sure.

3 minutes ago, industry baby said:

I’m actually fine she wont perform or attend oscars. Its really not worth it this year and clearly she wont win it :coffee:

That's where I am, it's not big deal to me if she's not going to perform or attend.

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

That's where I am, it's not big deal to me if she's not going to perform or attend.

Same, plus if she doesn't, I'll have no reason to watch lol. 4 hours of my life I can have back

The only reason I want her attend is that we finally get picture of Rih and Gar together

Kind of iconic though if Gaga doesn’t attend / perform with how far into her career she is now in terms of these giant / prestigious awards. An Oscar nomination being like just another of her endless Grammy nominations. Been there, done that. Night and day with how her and the team would’ve handled an Oscar nomination just 10 years ago :gaycat2:

10 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Kind of iconic though if Gaga doesn’t attend / perform with how far into her career she is now in terms of these giant / prestigious awards. An Oscar nomination being like just another of her endless Grammy nominations. Been there, done that. Night and day with how her and the team would’ve handled an Oscar nomination just 10 years ago :gaycat2:

That is also where I am as well, this year it truly feels just like another Grammy nomination.

Gaga should definitely perform HMH at the Oscars. Putting out her name like that can only benefit her.

She can simply replicate the Chromatica Ball performance and slay the entire audience, or do a piano rendition with full orchestra.

6 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Im in Spain and was at a big gay party and they played Rain on Me and the crowd had no reaction :gaycat6:

 

They were living for Fad Romance at least :clap3:

The song was only a quick hit in a lot of mainland Europe, whereas it appealed to UK tastes directly so it is not surprising. Although that’s a gay party :gaycat4:

She really needs to perform HMH piano version to elevate the song on the Oscar stage!:jonnycat: Let the whole Hollywood have chills.:jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.