Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Since no radio update was posted today, I'm assuming it was tragic and it's over

 

u1XWDxW.gif

what if it pulls a Million Reasons and the real peak hasn't come yet?

 

u1XWDxW.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Since no radio update was posted today, I'm assuming it was tragic and it's over

 

u1XWDxW.gif

mte

 

u1XWDxW.gif

 

37 minutes ago, Aren said:

So if filming ends in April, what’s she gonna do for the next year and a half?

posting House Rats ads till the Venice Premiere of JFAD in September of 2024

 

WgFrKkq.gif

Just now, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Same here. Literally just adapt the Chroma Ball encore for the Oscars and it'd blow the roof off the place. The industry hags would eat it up :gaycat2:

You get it, bestie.

:bird:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

when she sets someone on fire with the pyrotechnics 

01.thumb.gif.3f65f65c4a3c8275bc2f4402e11

she already scorched us girls in the front at the Chromatica Ball

 

WgFrKkq.gif

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

when she sets someone on fire with the pyrotechnics 

01.thumb.gif.3f65f65c4a3c8275bc2f4402e11

When it's legend Jamie Lee Curtis 

 

01.thumb.gif.3f65f65c4a3c8275bc2f4402e11

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

It’s about time for Gaga to actually show the Academy that she’s Lady Gaga for a reason. Sure, the piano is a huge part of her artistry but the Academy didn’t really see her doing her main thing like at all. So a performance with flames, water and jumping like she did at The Chromatica Ball (there would be no breath control issues) would be much more appreciated tbh. She did acoustic and piano and jazz ever since 2014 with some exceptions for Chromatica and couple of other songs. But that’s just me.

I just don’t know if she’ll have enough time to

stage something as elaborate this year. It would amazing, but I feel with rearranging the Joker production for her to attend, she’ll get 2 days (?) off at most :priceless: but we shall see

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

I just don’t know if she’ll have enough time to

stage something as elaborate this year. It would amazing, but I feel with rearranging the Joker production for her to attend, she’ll get 2 days (?) off at most :priceless: but we shall see

Oh she won’t. I was just projecting my dream.

:chick3:

I mean The Oscars are prestigious... if she were to do a pop song with extravangenza then sure...

but what do you expect? her to show up  with a pyro bra in undies, screaming HOLD MY HAND with a pink wig and stripper boots?

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

I just don’t know if she’ll have enough time to

stage something as elaborate this year. It would amazing, but I feel with rearranging the Joker production for her to attend, she’ll get 2 days (?) off at most :priceless: but we shall see

Sure, but she already knows the Chroma Ball routine. A professional at her level could have one or two days of rehearsal for something like that and be completely fine. Her team would have to work out the technical configuration with the Oscar's production team. 

Just now, chosensparkles said:

I mean The Oscars are prestigious... if she were to do a pop song with extravangenza then sure...

but what do you expect? her to show up  with a pyro bra in undies, screaming HOLD MY HAND with a pink wig and stripper boots?

Full on her Harley method acting mode

 

chosensparkles

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Oh she won’t. I was just projecting my dream. :chick3:

She really should just verbatim recreate the Chromatica Ball HMH performance on the Oscar stage, Freddy Krueger hand and all :dies:

 

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean The Oscars are prestigious... if she were to do a pop song with extravangenza then sure...

but what do you expect? her to show up  with a pyro bra in undies, screaming HOLD MY HAND with a pink wig and stripper boots?

Yes:bird:

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean The Oscars are prestigious... if she were to do a pop song with extravangenza then sure...

but what do you expect? her to show up  with a pyro bra in undies, screaming HOLD MY HAND with a pink wig and stripper boots?

No? Did you read my post? What’s wrong with HMH’s performance at TCB? It’s about time to stir the pot. She’s known for doing the opposite at all times.

Another piano performance would make 3 out of her 4 Oscars performances being on a piano. A break.

u1XWDxW.gif

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

When it's legend Jamie Lee Curtis 

 

01.thumb.gif.3f65f65c4a3c8275bc2f4402e11

Jamie Lee you are all of us

LbpGsU1.jpg

if she does perform at the Oscars, she better kill it, Ga has a standing ovation streak at the Oscars to keep up :bird:

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

She really should just verbatim recreate the Chromatica Ball HMH performance on the Oscar stage, Freddy Krueger hand and all :dies:

 

Yes! I’m a fan of Freddy actually so I felt all kinda of emotions.

:giraffe:

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Another piano performance would make 3 out of her 4 Oscars performances being on a piano. A break.

u1XWDxW.gif

Exactly 

12 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s about time for Gaga to actually show the Academy that she’s Lady Gaga for a reason. Sure, the piano is a huge part of her artistry but the Academy didn’t really see her doing her main thing like at all. So a performance with flames, water and jumping like she did at The Chromatica Ball (there would be no breath control issues) would be much more appreciated tbh. She did acoustic and piano and jazz ever since 2014 with some exceptions for Chromatica and couple of other songs. But that’s just me.

I've always said during the tour that I wanted a rockish performance like that for the Oscars and not the usual piano one, we'll see, you never know with her.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Sure, but she already knows the Chroma Ball routine. A professional at her level could have one or two days of rehearsal for something like that and be completely fine. Her team would have to work out the technical configuration with the Oscar's production team. 

Gaga, fully as Harley Quinn at this point, with her Freddy Krueger robotic hand, jumping over flames on the Oscar stage, transporting the Academy to Chromatica, belting out Hold My 4th Oscar Nom, I see the vision actually 

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

we also know how conservative and traditional Lady Gaga is at the Academy

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I've always said during the tour that I wanted a rockish performance like that for the Oscars and not the usual piano one, we'll see, you never know with her.

 

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Gaga, fully as Harley Quinn at this point, with her Freddy Krueger robotic hand, jumping over flames on the Oscar stage, transporting the Academy to Chromatica, belting out Hold My 4th Oscar Nom, I see the vision actually 

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Speak it into existance, besties. 

the way one of my friends just used a ga ga meme in our gc unprompted, see when you have impact!

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Isn’t it Versace 

Yeah, she attended because Versace got the seats days before the Oscars and as she was the image of the brand. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.