Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

It's nothing we didn't know. For YEARS we told the Mods that Almost Home and Fnooky and were Britney'd dupes and they (and their pets, one of whom is still roaming) gaslit us into thinking "liddos are delusional!" Monsters getting permabanned left and right while it took a whole ass security breach for those trolls to exterminate themselves due to exposure. :rip: 

You are clutching at pearls while obsessively hating Britney in every thread. The absolutely lack of self-awareness is stunning. How are you different from unhinged OGHs? 

Edited by Brishka

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Brishka said:

You are clutching at pearls while obsessively hating Britney in every thread. The absolutely lack of self-awareness is stunning. How are you different from unhinged OGHs? 

I'm not a dupe nor do I have a discord dedicated to her or created a digital journalist to post articles to ruin her career. But I'm not interested in talking about her. This is the Gaga thread - you can carry on your usual routine or spamming about how Bloody Mary is over now.

11 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

I'm not a dupe nor do I have a discord dedicated to her or created a digital journalist to post articles to ruin her career. But I'm not interested in talking about her. This is the Gaga thread - you can carry on your usual routine or spamming about how Bloody Mary is over now.

:dies:

Listening to Applause and gooning... the quality is so immense. My entire womanity is vibrating right now.

39 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

I'm not a dupe nor do I have a discord dedicated to her or created a digital journalist to post articles to ruin her career. 

:toofunny2:

OT: BM sound amazing on the radio. No wonder it is receiving such strong updates before the impact date.

59 minutes ago, Brishka said:

You are clutching at pearls while obsessively hating Britney in every thread. The absolutely lack of self-awareness is stunning. How are you different from unhinged OGHs? 

 

51 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

I'm not a dupe nor do I have a discord dedicated to her or created a digital journalist to post articles to ruin her career. But I'm not interested in talking about her. This is the Gaga thread - you can carry on your usual routine or spamming about how Bloody Mary is over now.

Y'all are both annoying. End of discussion.

 

Hope BM can keep these great Spotify and radio updates coming :duca:

 

 

omg, we all waiting for ha? :gaycat5: say what u have to say miss N!

while i am going to stream BM.

14 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Fire-Shot-Capture-292-Lady-Gaga-Page-2757-Base-ATRL-atrl-net.png

 

 

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

 

OGHs stay perched :dies: 

Someone DM me the O** D*****d tea :coffee: 

 

Ot: Yes Gaga Yes Smashing, one of the biggest radio stations here is playing Bloody Mary regularly :heart:

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

Why is that necessary? I did change my password

Yeah I'm asking myself this too, why change the email? especially since I use a different password for that one.

2 hours ago, Brishka said:

You are clutching at pearls while obsessively hating Britney in every thread. The absolutely lack of self-awareness is stunning. How are you different from unhinged OGHs? 

Plot twist:
 

The 'all OGH knees' is an xtina stan trope, as a means to infiltrate and weaponise the monsters cause they have no receipts since 2010. 

The real culprits? I wonder.
NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9fb664ba9e20a5e.gif

 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Looks like we have some guests

 

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9fb664ba9e20a5e.gif

They're planning new method of attack

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9fb664ba9e20a5e.gif

Edited by Mr. Stratus

 

Can't believe its been 10 years since this masterpiece.

Top 10 moments of being a stan, easily.

 

nick4bty

7 hours ago, Konril said:

OMG. Fnooky and Almost Home deleted their ATRL account...

pYeFhip.gif

well hello let's celebrate that

zPE7X8O.gif

Get out, get out, don't shout
I'm gonna have sex for sure
Get out, get out, don't shout
I need a man cure

 

pYeFhip.gif

15 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Plot twist:
 

The 'all OGH knees' is an xtina stan trope, as a means to infiltrate and weaponise the monsters cause they have no receipts since 2010. 
 

This might be the case. As a duel Britney/Gaga stan, I don't why there is so much animosity between these two fan bases on this forum. It seems to be mainly an ATRL thing. Gaga and Britney have never feuded/directly competed, and they said only nice things about each other.     

Applause

 

Deezer:

#16 Czech Republic (NE)

#20 Jordan (NE)

#63 Thailand (NE)

 

 

She's coming

 

pYeFhip.gif

Rain On Me sounds good on auto-play after flowers
pYeFhip.gif
 

1 hour ago, Brishka said:

This might be the case. As a duel Britney/Gaga stan, I don't why there is so much animosity between these two fan bases on this forum. It seems to be mainly an ATRL thing. Gaga and Britney have never feuded/directly competed, and they said only nice things about each other.     

I mean i always thought major OGHs are M*donna stans, they have the most motivation, the knee thing happens but feels xtina'd
pYeFhip.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.