Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

fnooky OUT? omg a winning today

 

PmqzWw4.gif

 

but yeah I get the gist but can't really make sense of this whole security breach situation. I'm guessing if those OGH accounts got banned it was because either a) they requested it feeling their security was threatened after the breach or b) they posted screenshots/bragged about DMs they found while logged into others' accounts

 

 

if anyone has screenshots or tea please spill in whatever way you see fit! the Gaga base is a safe space for exposing frauds

PmqzWw4.gif

 

Edited by Orsay

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

So who's gonna spill the OGH group tea

 

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default

I need to know as well :coffee:

 

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default

18 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Applause is actually outstreaming 8 of the 11 #1 songs of 2013 on Spotify. All except the 3 that are big tiktok virals.

 

Spotify (01/11)

 

When I Was Your Man - 1,217,463

Can't Hold Us - 1,136,119

Locked Out Of Heaven - 1,012,412

 

Applause - 513,411

 

Thrift Shop - 465,260

Roar - 455,433

Just Give Me a Reason - 436,431

Royals - 423,343

Wrecking Ball - 401,027

The Monster - 356,735

Blurred Lines - 226,821

Harlem Shake - 19,003 💀 

 

:gaygacat6:

The chokehold Bruno has :bibliahh:

41 minutes ago, DockDock said:

this Legend

The way she will have FOUR 1B+ streamed smashes shortly. Crazy :duca:

WAIT, I just realized Shallow is going to hit 2B in less than three weeks :jonny5:

ARUTW still on track to becoming her first solo 1B+ song as well as second one poor ROM sits so right 

Not this randomly being credited to her (and a bunch of other people) and being listed as her most recent release on Spotify. :skull:

 

 

 

20 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

The way she will have FOUR 1B+ streamed smashes shortly. Crazy :duca:

And by the end of 2024, Just Dance, ROM, and probably Bloody Mary... crazy :duca:

I don't think those OGHs are really gone. They just want their slates clean. :dies: 

17 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Not this randomly being credited to her (and a bunch of other people) and being listed as her most recent release on Spotify. :skull:

 

 

 

These leeches always stealing from her :biblio:

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

#Them having an actual group chat to hate obsessively on a popstar. Psycho behaviour. 

 

#ProtectGaga

I-

Yikes :redface:

Trying to catch up on everything, such a WILD last few hours :dies:

 

Gaga randomly smashing :deadbanana4:

 

A whole ass security breach letting users log into each other's accounts :deadbanana4:

 

People snooping into private DMs :deadbanana4:

 

That discord being real (not like it wasn't obvious before with the coordinated attacks but still) :deadbanana4:

 

F****y and A***** H*** getting wiped OUT :deadbanana4:

 

 

Mental institution. 

 

42c8e34114.png

 

Spoiler

Changed my credentials and cleared my inbox for safety reasons anyway and suggest y'all to do the same if you haven't already, this is some scary **** :mazen:

 

The way I was shook when this  happened out of the blue, I legit thought I was banned or sumn initially when it didn't let me log back in nnn :rip:

OT: Godga always wins.

 

42c8e34114.png

I made a burner email just for this ATRL account, so I’m good 

 

42c8e34114.png

7 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I made a burner email just for this ATRL account, so I’m good 

 

42c8e34114.png

Same

:date2:

8 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I made a burner email just for this ATRL account, so I’m good 

 

42c8e34114.png

Same, but changed it to another alt anyway. Who knows which weirdo logs into my account and gets me banned for whatever reasons. ******* psychos.

 

I'm not going anywhere without hearing the first LG7 leak.

 

42c8e34114.png

I need to retire from ATRL, but that can wait until after she wins BA for Joker II.

A nice little full circle moment. 

42c8e34114.png

To think I was gonna permaban myself after SL dropped. Thank God I didn't bc quarantine would've been even worse

42c8e34114.png

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Same, but changed it to another alt anyway. Who knows which weirdo logs into my account and gets me banned for whatever reasons. ******* psychos.

 

I'm not going anywhere without hearing the first LG7 leak.

 

42c8e34114.png

From what I understand, ATRL will require us to change the e-mail and password once again, right? 

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

From what I understand, ATRL will require us to change the e-mail and password once again, right? 

That's what I gathered from one of the posts from the mod team as well, yep. Don't remember which one(s). Check the two HQ threads and the main thread addressing the breach.

2 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Applause is actually outstreaming 8 of the 11 #1 songs of 2013 on Spotify. All except the 3 that are big tiktok virals.

 

Spotify (01/11)

 

When I Was Your Man - 1,217,463

Can't Hold Us - 1,136,119

Locked Out Of Heaven - 1,012,412

 

Applause - 513,411

 

Thrift Shop - 465,260

Roar - 455,433

Just Give Me a Reason - 436,431

Royals - 423,343

Wrecking Ball - 401,027

The Monster - 356,735

Blurred Lines - 226,821

Harlem Shake - 19,003 💀 

 

:gaygacat6:

SMASH 

 

zPE7X8O.gif

 

 

Also, ARTBOMB was the 4th most streamed 2013 female album yesterday. Crazy!

 

zPE7X8O.gif

42 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Trying to catch up on everything, such a WILD last few hours :dies:

 

Gaga randomly smashing :deadbanana4:

 

A whole ass security breach letting users log into each other's accounts :deadbanana4:

 

People snooping into private DMs :deadbanana4:

 

That discord being real (not like it wasn't obvious before with the coordinated attacks but still) :deadbanana4:

 

F****y and A***** H*** getting wiped OUT :deadbanana4:

 

 

Mental institution. 

 

42c8e34114.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Changed my credentials and cleared my inbox for safety reasons anyway and suggest y'all to do the same if you haven't already, this is some scary **** :mazen:

 

The way I was shook when this  happened out of the blue, I legit thought I was banned or sumn initially when it didn't let me log back in nnn :rip:

OT: Godga always wins.

 

42c8e34114.png

It's nothing we didn't know. For YEARS we told the Mods that Almost Home and Fnooky and were Britney'd dupes and they (and their pets, one of whom is still roaming) gaslit us into thinking "liddos are delusional!" Monsters getting permabanned left and right while it took a whole ass security breach for those trolls to exterminate themselves due to exposure. :rip: 

Edited by perfillusion

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.