Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Just thinking about how beautiful Gaga looked in ASIB. I will forever stan Brunette Gaga. 

 

EWnlypnUYAEQnDv.jpg

 

 

She looks really beautiful in this scene specifically 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

She looks really beautiful in this scene specifically 

Her face is unrecognizable through this whole film. It's wild how far she went with her fillers.

41 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

@Marry Illusion Glory Will Miss Bloody Mary rise or fall off next week? :swan:

Depends on its streams but increased airplay and sales is a good sign.

 

Also, it's stuck at #11 on iTunes and it's discounted to 69¢ currently so if y'all haven't already and live in the US, GO BUY BLOODY MARY ON ITUNES.

 

Y3p0Jg-R.thumb.jpg.87bf48ab92687141b0b68

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Remember to also stream the Marry The Night music video G.U.Y.s.

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Golden Globes held on a Tuesday? :dies:

I had a mini heart attack thinking today is Sunday. :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

They were onto something here, ngl :eli:

The thing they were onto is mental illness :wave:

45 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Not counting on HMH winning the Globe today tbh

Nope.

Rihanna is the only nominee in attendance

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Still to this day I think about the meltdowns when the Born This Way album cover was released

 

iT's OnE oF jUdAs' BeTrAyAlS

1 minute ago, bync said:

Still to this day I think about the meltdowns when the Born This Way album cover was released

 

iT's OnE oF jUdAs' BeTrAyAlS

Omg i had a HUGE meltdown when she posted the cover. The whole fanbase was fuming

1 minute ago, Brooke Candy said:

Omg i had a HUGE meltdown when she posted the cover. The whole fanbase was fuming

I hated it too :rip: The way we were all waiting for her to post the real cover. She must've had a terrible time seeing how everyone thought she was joking 

 

KMdGn3F.gif

 

Looking back, she was way ahead of her time. The way she invented bevel and emboss

13 minutes ago, Monarch15 said:

Nope.

Rihanna is the only nominee in attendance

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't count on Rihanna winning it either just because she'll be in attendance.

37 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I had a mini heart attack thinking today is Sunday. :deadbanana2:

The way they can’t afford a weekend airtime slot is kinda telling about their struggle. :rip: 

32 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I wouldn't count on Rihanna winning it either just because she'll be in attendance.

Aren't the GG notorious of awarding whoever is in attendance? 

The Globes feel like a total not event airing during the week, curios to see how many big important names are not going to attend, if only the attendees are going to win, these will truly become like VMAs.

4 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Aren't the GG notorious of awarding whoever is in attendance? 

No... it's not like this is the Kid's Choice awards. The GGs are also trying to improve their image.

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Aren't the GG notorious of awarding whoever is in attendance? 

Not really, before last year a celebrity rarely missed to attend if nominate, but things are different now, they might go with whoever is going to attend like the VMAs, also Rihanna thanked them in her social profile, I expect her to take this one.

58 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I wouldn't count on Rihanna winning it either just because she'll be in attendance.

They seem a corrupt Payola kinda thing, her acknowledgment of it gave a VMAs 2020 Gaga thing. the globe is hers, i guess even Taylor got the news and ducked :toofunny2:

 

My prediction is like the pattern BA last year but BOS

 

Globe - Rihanna (Kidman)
BAFTA - N/A again
CC/Oscar - Naatu/Naatu (Chastain)

 

HMH/Gaga getting nominated for everything is the norm, as they seemingly love to do that. I just hope this makes it this time :dies: 

Edited by Mr. Stratus

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

No... it's not like this is the Kid's Choice awards. The GGs are also trying to improve their image.

 

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Not really, before last year a celebrity rarely missed to attend if nominate, but things are different now, they might go with whoever is going to attend like the VMAs, also Rihanna thanked them in her social profile, I expect her to take this one.

I guess I was confusing them for the AMAs then. 

 

22 minutes ago, Konril said:

The exact moment Gaga lost the Oscar to Sam, the thread was in SHAMBLES: https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=933618&page=211

:bibliahh:

I remember this moment so much. :deadbanana: I got so warm and my ears started ringing from the pure shock. First and last time I trusted GD. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.