Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

It's not like she needs to sleep everyday, pull two or three all-nighters and give us the music video of the decade

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

I wonder if Todd Phillips would let her use a few minutes of JFAD footage for it

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, Aden said:

Could they technically submit Bloody Mary for the 2024 Grammys?

Camila submitted Havana (Live) for the Grammys so maybe Gar can release a Bloody Mary (2023 version) or something.

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I wonder if Todd Phillips would let her use a few minutes of JFAD footage for it

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

It's possible. I feel like the main challenge this time will be dealing with Joaquin, though. When the headlines "Joaquin hates Gaga? Backstage fights and the complicated relationship between Lady and Phoenix!" start, no one is safe!

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

US Radio (Totals)

Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary 5.78 +0.51

2 (+1) formats

 

Thst1LU.gif

 

I think HAC is on board too :duca: 

 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

It's possible. I feel like the main challenge this time will be dealing with Joaquin, though. When the headlines "Joaquin hates Gaga? Backstage fights and the complicated relationship between Lady and Phoenix!" start, no one is safe!

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

He can be in it, he can do the GAGA chants

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

5 minutes ago, hayneqtx said:

Camila submitted Havana (Live) for the Grammys so maybe Gar can release a Bloody Mary (2023 version) or something.

Bloody Mary (Wednesday sped up - the tiktok mix) is coming to snatch ROTY

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Just now, Artur said:

US Radio (Totals)

Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary 5.78 +0.51

2 (+1) formats

 

Thst1LU.gif

 

I think HAC is on board too :duca: 

 

 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Full radio update:

 

POP

36    31    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    1555    1125    430    5.406

 

+77 spins

+60 bullet

+0.319 audience

 

 

HOT AC
75  49   LADY GAGA   Bloody Mary   56    22   34   0.170

 

 

HAC Top 50 debut!

 

Thst1LU.gif

It is

 

Thst1LU.gif

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

It is

 

Thst1LU.gif

oh WOW oh WOW

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

I don't think she's winning the Globe tonight. I think the song from RRR is snatching it.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

HOT AC
75  49   LADY GAGA   Bloody Mary   56    22   34   0.170

 

Ooh this is good news. HAC usually likes Gaga songs sometimes even more than Pop. 

not BM being the new TC (tracking single in/bt movie shoot while begging for a mv) except the fact BM will hit Top 10

 

spacer.png

Yep, HAC really saved us a few times if I'm not mistaken. Didn't they even support Stupid Noise a bit?

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Edited by Artur

7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I don't think she's winning the Globe tonight. I think the song from RRR is snatching it.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

when it upsets both LMU & HMH there and at the CC’s only for it to get snubbed by the AMPAS nomination morning 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

not BM being the new TC (tracking single in/bt movie shoot while begging for a mv) except the fact BM will hit Top 10

 

spacer.png

Cancel J:FAD and do a music video for BM, queen!

 

spacer.png

Edited by Artur

Feel like a “Bloody Mary [Sped Up Version]” released in 2023 would qualify it as a new release enough for TTH

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

Yep, HAC really saved us a few times if I'm not mistaken. Didn't they even supported Stupid Noise a bit?

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Yup it peaked at #8.

17 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I don't think she's winning the Globe tonight. I think the song from RRR is snatching it.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Rihanna is not going to the globes to go home empty handed 

There is absolutely no way she is filming a music video :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i'm not gonna pretend I liked the BTW cover when it dropped and I still hate the WordArt font, but the 10th anniversary is lowkey the best cover of her career and I wish it was the original

Lady Gaga - Born This Way - 2cds Cd | MercadoLibre

it's totally the font's fault :rip: the deluxe and 10YA version are FIRE

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Could they technically submit Bloody Mary for the 2024 Grammys? :skull:

Only if they release officially a new different version like it happened with Joanne.

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Only if they release officially a new different version like it happened with Joanne.

I'm speaking a remix EP into existence. c'mon Interscope. it's not even that hard.

 

Bloody Mary REMIX [EP] - 2023

1. Bloody Mary

2. Bloody Mary (Sped Up Mix)

3. Bloody Mary (the Horrors Remix)

4. Bloody Mary (Clinton Sparks Remix)

5. Bloody Mary (Lofi Slowed Down Mix)

6. Bloody Mary (Acoustic)

7. Bloody Mary (Instrumental)

8. Bloody Mary (Live at the Joanne World Tour)

 

Thst1LU.gif

Edited by truthteller

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.