Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

actually with the SZA bomb and xmas songs rising at the weekend that's actually not bad tbh

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

actually with the SZA bomb and xmas songs rising at the weekend that's actually not bad tbh

It's probably gonna pull over 2.8M :jonny2: Its biggest update ever!

Dec 09, 2022 | Spotify Global Chart

#37 (-8) 2,729,114 (+111k)

 

 

run.gif?w=250

 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

It's probably gonna pull over 2.8M :jonny2: Its biggest update ever!

wait

NqTDUSz.png

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Dec 09, 2022 | Spotify Global Chart

#37 (-8) 2,729,114 (+111k)

 

 

run.gif?w=250

 

when you put it like that, bc of new releases, WE ARE WINNING :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Dec 09, 2022 | Spotify Global Chart

#37 (-8) 2,729,114 (+111k)

 

 

run.gif?w=250

 

LET'S GOOOOOO

 

run.gif?w=250

I think it's a bad time to admit that I've been listening to SZA's album non stop since yesterday

 

run.gif?w=250

 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

LET'S GOOOOOO

 

run.gif?w=250

How the **** were y'all able to post I kept getting constant 503s stupid ass website :deadbanana4:

 

But yasss, KEEP STREAMING!!!!

 

run.gif?w=250

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I think it's a bad time to admit that I've been listening to SZA's album non stop since yesterday

 

run.gif?w=250

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I think it's a bad time to admit that I've been listening to SZA's album non stop since yesterday

 

run.gif?w=250

 

OGH!! Stay away from us!

 

run.gif?w=250

Edited by Artur

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

It's so good tho, i can't help it

 

run.gif?w=250

 

Let me give BM a stream or two to compensate

 

run.gif?w=250

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I think it's a bad time to admit that I've been listening to SZA's album non stop since yesterday

 

run.gif?w=250

 

 

THREADBAN 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

OGH!! Stay away from us!

 

run.gif?w=250

I'm streaming BM right now!!! 

 

run.gif?w=250

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm streaming BM right now!!! 

 

run.gif?w=250

Two streams are not enough!!111! Electric chair!

 

run.gif?w=250

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

 

THREADBAN 

I'll give the entire BTW album a stream from start to finish to compensate

 

run.gif?w=250

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.