Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I just know this ***** is going to release a christmas album before we ever get a rock album

 

lmao-pissed-off.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

46 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

That would be a Max Martin'd Tik Tok alberm to try and get quick lil trendy hits

spacer.png

 

Though a jazz/AC Christmas carol album would be bland and obvious bait too

spacer.png

If I have to choose I would definitely take the Max Martin album (even if I don't like him as producer) like with not even think about it over a Xmas one.

 

I'm 100% sure a Xmas album would be the biggest flop of her career.

 

71BI67r.gif

 

42 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

A full-on jazz Christmas cover album would completely flop outside of debut pure sales. If she does do one, it would be smart to include some original stuff that's classic yet poppy and still feels like her. 

Even on pure sales debut it would flop, just see how L4S performed, and that had also the Tony last album narrative.

33 minutes ago, Artur said:

Chromatica +1,183,816

This is kind of tragic, ngl :gaycat6:

 

Anyway, waiting for the Japan Edition CD to ship. Need my TCB poster :gaygacat3:

 

Has anyone pre-ordered and gotten an update on it?

28 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

This is kind of tragic, ngl :gaycat6:

 

Anyway, waiting for the Japan Edition CD to ship. Need my TCB poster :gaygacat3:

 

Has anyone pre-ordered and gotten an update on it?

I thought the tour boost would be bigger, ngl :noparty: At least it's doing +1M now instead of those 800k updates it did before the Chroma Ball. 

 

Honestly though, that's what they get for releasing these short lived 2-single eras. Even if new singles bomb, they always help the album longevity and overall streams a lot. I understand that many unplanned stuff happened during the Chroma release, but still they could've done more and better with the situation they got.

 

For years now Gaga's team has this stupid strategy of riding on hype to get a big peak and then just drop everything and let it die. I really don't get it.

The way Gaga was rumored to play Ursula AND The Evil Queen. I'm 100% sure Disney really offered her those roles but she said no. 

Edited by Blade Runner

28 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The way Gaga was rumored to play Ursula AND The Evil Queen. I'm 100% sure Disney really offered her those roles but she said no. 

thank god, those roles would high risk low reward imo. 

ARTPOP is doing terrible on Spotify because it only had 2 singles and one got removed from the platform.

Joanne is doing terrible because it only had one hit.

Chromatica is doing fine but i feel like after the tour it will plummet to about 600k-700k because it only had 2 singles, at least it already surpassed 2B streams.

 

71BI67r.gif

52 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The way Gaga was rumored to play Ursula AND The Evil Queen. I'm 100% sure Disney really offered her those roles but she said no. 

She was also offered the role of Clea in Doctor Strange 2. Disney wants her bad. 

7 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

ARTPOP is doing terrible on Spotify because it only had 2 singles and one got removed from the platform.

Joanne is doing terrible because it only had one hit.

Chromatica is doing fine but i feel like after the tour it will plummet to about 600k-700k because it only had 2 singles, at least it already surpassed 2B streams.71BI67r.gif

 

Applause and MR doing all the heavy-lifting. We need PI to go viral next 

 

71BI67r.gif

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

I'm all in for the Max Martin alberm :-*

Y’all are such sellouts. I want edgy, young and fresh producers please. If Stupid Love is anything to go by, the album won’t be anything amazing anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Mix said:

Applause and MR doing all the heavy-lifting. We need PI to go viral next 

 

71BI67r.gif

Girl PI will never go viral, even Angel Down (Work Tape) would go viral before PI 

 

71BI67r.gif

 

Sadly I feel like none of the songs on Joanne would go viral, they're just not that kind of songs

 

71BI67r.gif

Currently streaming ARTPOP

atopos-bjork-nails.gif?format=750w

 

 

SWIIIIINEEEEEEE

SWIIIIIINEEEEEEeeeeEEE

bjork-atopos.gif?format=750w

 

 

14 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Y’all are such sellouts

it's true and I can not lie

 

71BI67r.gif

8 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Girl PI will never go viral, even Angel Down (Work Tape) would go viral before PI 

 

71BI67r.gif

 

Sadly I feel like none of the songs on Joanne would go viral, they're just not that kind of songs

 

71BI67r.gif

JW is a bad boy anthem and from what I've seen tiktok kids like to thirst a lot for bad boy characters, someone should try making an edit.

 

71BI67r.gif

 

12 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Currently streaming ARTPOP

atopos-bjork-nails.gif?format=750w

 

 

SWIIIIINEEEEEEE

SWIIIIIINEEEEEEeeeeEEE

bjork-atopos.gif?format=750w

 

 

sorry to hear that :emofish:

14 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Currently streaming ARTPOP

atopos-bjork-nails.gif?format=750w

 

 

SWIIIIINEEEEEEE

SWIIIIIINEEEEEEeeeeEEE

bjork-atopos.gif?format=750w

 

 

 

Taste.

 

bjork-atopos.gif?format=750w

32 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She was also offered the role of Clea in Doctor Strange 2. Disney wants her bad. 

I just know she is waiting for them to give her a main role and a SOLOOOO!11! movie and a 100M dollar contract.

 

71BI67r.gif

 

 

30 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

I'm all in for the Max Martin alberm :-*

Same! Selloutga would be a slay and a half! :duca: 

 

 

39 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

ARTPOP is doing terrible on Spotify because it only had 2 singles and one got removed from the platform.

Joanne is doing terrible because it only had one hit.

Chromatica is doing fine but i feel like after the tour it will plummet to about 600k-700k because it only had 2 singles, at least it already surpassed 2B streams.

 

71BI67r.gif

 

I wonder if it is Gaga or Insterscope who gives up on her eras so quickly

 

71BI67r.gif

13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Taste.

 

bjork-atopos.gif?format=750w

The way my mood completely changes with Swine. I should start my morning with it and go to exercise. 

 

 

bjork-atopos.gif?format=750w

 

I wonder what her plans for 2023 are, considering she's gonna be finishing up Joker a couple of months into 2023. Michael needs to bend on one knee already. :chick2:

She's already a sellout by collabing with Blackpink. Why not go further :lakitu:

 

Spoiler

Nah i would rather her to have an album full of PIs

 

 

42 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

JW is a bad boy anthem and from what I've seen tiktok kids like to thirst a lot for bad boy characters, someone should try making an edit.

 

71BI67r.gif

 

I guess you never know with Gen Z, if the Paparazzi live performance went viral then I guess JW could go viral

 

71BI67r.gif

 

35 minutes ago, Artur said:

I wonder if it is Gaga or Insterscope who gives up on her eras so quickly

 

71BI67r.gif

I think it's both but mainly Gaga, if she was really passionate about the album then she would find ways to promote it even if Interscope doesn't want to, I mean we're talking about the girl who opened her purse and paid for the whole ARTPOP Film 

 

71BI67r.gif

30 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I wonder what her plans for 2023 are, considering she's gonna be finishing up Joker a couple of months into 2023. Michael needs to bend on one knee already. :chick2:

New Vegas pop show + more HL. Although I don't see her settling down until after the Joker era is done tbh. 

 

71BI67r.gif

58 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I think it's both but mainly Gaga, if she was really passionate about the album then she would find ways to promote it even if Interscope doesn't want to, I mean we're talking about the girl who opened her purse and paid for the whole ARTPOP Film 

 

71BI67r.gif

Queen kinda lost her fire after Chartdrop, but I have a feeling that the Chroma Ball will re-ignite it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.