Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

45 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FbJiNr8UYAE6LT1?format=jpg&name=large

 

:jonny2:

Her body looks really good in that outfit, TCB I really feel is like looking at weak areas of her tours  that have been put out and learning from them (enigma in particular). Like she has one wig now, that’s polished. There’s really tight choreography (after BTWBall gifs) at the time. The piano section lonher and no speeches = music is the connection .

 

it might not be her best stage, or have the best extravagant outfits. but it probably is her best tour in many others :alexz3: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Not Angel Up winning again, I love to see it

 

 

Joanne stans WON.

 

Gaga said NO to ARTPOP, I know some gurls are fuming in here :sistrens:

 

 

1 hour ago, anklebiterrs said:

I think it’s more likely she’s skipping awards season this year since she’s filming Joker and we all know her process

She's definitely going to skip all the rest of awards, but if she gets nominated at the Oscars she's definitely gonna attend and perform, if she didn't skip this year no way she's gonna skip if nominated, also in general movies studios want their actors to attend the Oscars and in that weekend they don't usually film stuff, Grammys and the rest she's definitely not going.

13 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Joanne stans WON.

 

Gaga said NO to ARTPOP, I know some gurls are fuming in here :sistrens:

 

 

When she's gonna drop Venus+Applause at the Japan dates that will get filmed :gaygacat6:

 

 

2 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Anyone seen this? It's crazy how well done this is :soda:

Seriously well done, not live in Russia tho :rip:

Once again her stans have to do what her team doesn't.

31 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Anyone seen this? It's crazy how well done this is :soda:

I have always felt that her songs sound much better live (Replay!!!). She gives them life. 

I was drunk and sad because I can't attend this tour and I found this channel with the best views ever.

 

What an insane show, mygod. The level of energy and PROFESSIONALISM is something else. :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

Those visuals are INSANE from this angle. :jonnycat:

Is Replay her best tour performance ever? It's literally perfect from every side of those stadiums. Even nosebleeds. :jonnycat:

-

@Marry Illusion Glory Bestie, where do you live? Are you attending? You DESERVE. 

2 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

I think it’s more likely she’s skipping awards season this year since she’s filming Joker and we all know her process

 

56 minutes ago, Leptine said:

She's definitely going to skip all the rest of awards, but if she gets nominated at the Oscars she's definitely gonna attend and perform, if she didn't skip this year no way she's gonna skip if nominated, also in general movies studios want their actors to attend the Oscars and in that weekend they don't usually film stuff, Grammys and the rest she's definitely not going.

She’ll probably send Bloodpop to the other award shows (though for the Grammys he’ll be going anyway since he’ll be getting an AOTY nom)

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Is Replay her best tour performance ever? It's literally perfect from every side of those stadiums. Even nosebleeds. :jonnycat:

-

@Marry Illusion Glory Bestie, where do you live? Are you attending? You DESERVE. 

That would be John wayne in JWT or Heavy metal love in BTWB 

2 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

That would be John wayne in JWT or Heavy metal love in BTWB 

Mmmm, I don't know. The level of energy in Replay is unmatched, imo. I watched like 20 videos from every date and she had a fire I haven't seen since 2011 or something. Plus, the visuals are cool AF and the crowd goes WILD every time.

52 minutes ago, Leptine said:

When she's gonna drop Venus+Applause at the Japan dates that will get filmed :gaygacat6:

 

 

this set, the outfits wow, her performances are always next level in japan

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Mmmm, I don't know. The level of energy in Replay is unmatched, imo. I watched like 20 videos from every date and she had a fire I haven't seen since 2011 or something. Plus, the visuals are cool AF and the crowd goes WILD every time.

Yeah, Replay has no competition. Her best performance at any of her tours.

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Is Gaga going to win an Emmy in 2 weeks? 

Her category is in 1 week from today, and who knows :cm: 

56 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Mmmm, I don't know. The level of energy in Replay is unmatched, imo. I watched like 20 videos from every date and she had a fire I haven't seen since 2011 or something. Plus, the visuals are cool AF and the crowd goes WILD every time.

Dude she always goes nuts with John wayne ... the way she jumps on asiel and high energy hair whip :jonny5:

36 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I lived my days just for the nights

I lost myself under the lights

 

spacer.png

Tell’em

37 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I lived my days just for the nights

I lost myself under the lights

 

spacer.png

I feel sorry for anyone who can't appreciate SFA :jonny:

16 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Her category is in 1 week from today, and who knows :cm: 

Even better 

 

I feel like she will lose to the Harry Potter special, but I’ll be annoyed if she loses to Adele 

28 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Even better 

 

I feel like she will lose to the Harry Potter special, but I’ll be annoyed if she loses to Adele 

That HP special is probably 5th place nn, people are predicting the Macdonald standup special to win

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.