Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

What an absolute nightmare this was my god :mazen: and she had the nerve to perform Applause and Bad Romance in it ff

 

Also BTWBall had so many questionable DIY'd outfits sis lets not. Not saying all of them bad because I love a few but the CBall one is very harmless in comparison to some of these :skull: 

 

ae5e08456dbbcbd188e80d44b08b0b4f.jpg

Idk I kinda prefer all of these to the CBall one :emofish: except maybe the blue Judas one.

 

I do think that MAYBE the ChroMAGA Ball is her tour with the best fashion overall :jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, TheLastChord said:

This tour actually has really great looks, with the Alice/Replay/Monster being one of her best ever, and the Babylon one is also great, and a clear nod to M-word artist

Oh I agree, i actually love all of the outfits except the ROM one 

 

Wv7kOxM.gif

 

 

20 minutes ago, Rage said:

I was bored so I was scrolling through the recent reviews of A Star is Born on IMDB. The first bad review I got to mentioned how Gaga's acting was horrible and that there was probably monetary incentives for the good reviews she got. I clicked on the person's profile and the only other review they had was a positive one for Madame X :ahh:

 

Stereotypes really are based in truth huh :hoetenks:

Their dedication is...too much.

 

That Snooki user making stale threads to get Gaga dragged is a great example. Dude prolly spends days  researching random stats 

 

:gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, venuss said:

The blood costume looks insane 

 

Who designed it?

 

 

Natali

1 minute ago, Mix said:

Natali

She snapped, I fear 

 

 

Maybe she's the most talented Germanotta sister after all 

 

Spoiler

:gaycat6: jk

 

 

 

39 minutes ago, Gam said:

Anyone know why is Bloody Mary blowing up? :gaygacat9:

Because it's a masterpiece and one of the best songs ever made

 

Wv7kOxM.gif

Are we ever going to address the fact that she teased Sine from above at the end of the 911 music video? 

House of Gucci has just won Outstanding Locations in a Period Film at the Location Managers Guild International Awards :clap3:They did snap with those locations so this is greatly deserved!

Other nominees were Licorice Pizza, Last Night in Soho, The Northman, and The Power of the Dog.

the way some of y'all keep pretending born this way has bad songs

 

spacer.png

LG7 is coming before J:FAD. There is scientific proof. It’s biology. 
 

The following sequence of events match perfectly 

 

ARTPOP = Chromatica 

C2C = L4S

AHS:Hotel = House of Gucci 

TIHTY = Hold My Hand 

Joanne = LG7 

ASIB = J:FAD 

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

LG7 is coming before J:FAD. There is scientific proof. It’s biology. 
 

The following sequence of events match perfectly 

 

ARTPOP = Chromatica 

C2C = L4S

AHS:Hotel = House of Gucci 

TIHTY = Hold My Hand 

Joanne = LG7 

ASIB = J:FAD 

But apparently it's "impossible!" to record an album 3-4 years after the last time she was in the studio recording original music (except HMH which I think was recorded a while ago too). LG7 is coming in fall 2023 I fear :gaycat:

4 hours ago, venuss said:

She snapped, I fear 

 

 

Maybe she's the most talented Germanotta sister after all 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:gaycat6: jk

 

 

 

Sorry to disappoint the girls but it wasn't Natali

 

 

35 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

LG7 is coming before J:FAD. There is scientific proof. It’s biology. 
 

The following sequence of events match perfectly 

 

ARTPOP = Chromatica 

C2C = L4S

AHS:Hotel = House of Gucci 

TIHTY = Hold My Hand 

Joanne = LG7 

ASIB = J:FAD 

if lg7 is anything like joanne, then she can skip it :bibliahh:

 

 

This has no business being so good. A synthwave/new wave-inspired alberm would be a collapse methinks

 

Wv7kOxM.gif

 

:alexz3:

 

Not her making tiktoks in the middle of the night tho :skull:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

5 hours ago, Rage said:

I was bored so I was scrolling through the recent reviews of A Star is Born on IMDB. The first bad review I got to mentioned how Gaga's acting was horrible and that there was probably monetary incentives for the good reviews she got. I clicked on the person's profile and the only other review they had was a positive one for Madame X :ahh:

 

Stereotypes really are based in truth huh :hoetenks:

I’ve noticed this about a lot of bad Gaga reviews on IMDB. There was a negative Five Foot Two review left by someone who had only ever reviewed that and Madonna’s Truth or Dare. 

20 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

:alexz3:

 

Not her making tiktoks in the middle of the night tho :skull:

Love her with that dark hair :heart:

FbOjQRgX0AATVDD?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

LG7 will be a glam-rock Red & Blue type serve CONFIRMED WE WON :jonny5:

 

Spoiler

:clownny:

 

6 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I didn't say it was the worst i said ONE of the worsts, also none of the BTWB outfits are as bad as that one, and i agree the artRave had very questionable looks, specially this one:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzA7NVlzCDVv2UIBDxX9A

 

This is definitely her worst ever :rip:

This one is actually fine. It fits the RAVE theme super well, and has some of the DIY vibes that the ARTPOP era lacked. She literally looks like a neon raver girl, which is partially what I imagined the aesthetic to be. The worst look has to be the chair dress. :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.