Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

maybe the supposed visual uses the OG demo version?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

 

 

I obvi can't speak for her, but I think it's just really about what mind space she's in at the time and how good she's feeling about her work. I think it takes the perfect combination of collaborators and mood for her to work at her best, and that combination just so happened to exist during the creation of this tour.

 

But I also think tour visuals are easier to create than music videos. Lots of hands are in the pot when it comes to music videos, but not so much tour visuals.

I think you are right tbh. Like you mentioned, its easier to create solid visuals for concept tours because you are mostly working with a smaller team whereas with mvs its more ppl involved and too many ideas. If you dont have the right ppl editing then you end up with clunky mess or something underwhelming whereas the tour visuals are super refined and dare I say "sophisticated" even? Like they are really stunning on another level. I get frustrated that the tour visual quality is not capable of being translated into mvs for Gaga :'( Like videos are such huge parts of her artistry...I need this level of quality for the next era :'( Chromatica's videos are showing there is still potential though. But if they can elevate the quality even more for the next era it would be amazing

Maybe Plastic Doll we eventually be added to the set list? 
 

36.gif.3f49b1c0d4a826c7a200c90807f015b9.

11 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I think you are right tbh. Like you mentioned, its easier to create solid visuals for concept tours because you are mostly working with a smaller team whereas with mvs its more ppl involved and too many ideas. If you dont have the right ppl editing then you end up with clunky mess or something underwhelming whereas the tour visuals are super refined and dare I say "sophisticated" even? Like they are really stunning on another level. I get frustrated that the tour visual quality is not capable of being translated into mvs for Gaga :'( Like videos are such huge parts of her artistry...I need this level of quality for the next era :'( Chromatica's videos are showing there is still potential though. But if they can elevate the quality even more for the next era it would be amazing

Honestly, despite me being in favor of a rock era or different genres for next music eras, this tour really made me want of another DarkGa era, nobody is doing it like her.

 

 

If only Stupid Love, Rain On Me and 911 had had Chromatica's Ball aesthetic... :'(

 

 

Shout out to the dancers and band too on the tour. They were rocking it. I thought Jonny was going to jump into the crowd when I was watching videos earlier :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Natali designed Alice/Replay outfit :eek:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKS3x0uMDD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

wow, I would have never believed it! I wonder if she did the revealed outfit underneath too...

3 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

 

euax weauxw

This is leagues above what was released on the album omg :jonny5:

  • Author

I heard about all the things you saiddddddddd

Babble on!
Your earrs ARE burning uppp

Talk is cheap but costs a looooot!


I heard about all the things you saiddddd

Babble on!
That's gossip!

Ha

Ha

Ha

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Natali designed Alice/Replay outfit :eek:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKS3x0uMDD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The talent in that family (except Joe) whew 

8 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Natali designed Alice/Replay outfit :eek:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKS3x0uMDD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

We love her again

 

Screenshot_2022-04-16-13-35-26-209_com_miui.gallery.jpg.25b01bc1555533210b9aab159c3f8f0e.jpg

4 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

If only Stupid Love, Rain On Me and 911 had had Chromatica's Ball aesthetic... :'(

 

 

Tbh I feel like the Chromatica Ball's aesthetic is more in line with what I expected before the era started. Even the sounds of the interludes too. Especially the one between PF/Alice. Mesmerizing. 

4 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I heard about all the things you saiddddddddd

Babble on!
Your earrs ARE burning uppp

Talk is cheap but costs a looooot!


I heard about all the things you saiddddd

Babble on!
That's gossip!

Ha

Ha

Ha

I see why it got rearranged/rewritten. This is borderline a diss track. :dies: 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I see why it got rearranged/rewritten. This is borderline a diss track. :dies: 

nn yea, I like the final version we got. 

 

Bodies moving like a sculpture (ooh)
On the top of Tower of Babel tonight
We are climbing up to Heaven (Heaven)
Speak in languages in a BloodPop moonlight

 

Avant garde lyrics! It is just too good. 

17 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Natali designed Alice/Replay outfit :eek:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKS3x0uMDD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She finally stepped up her game :clap3:

14 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

This is leagues above what was released on the album omg :jonny5:

Girl what :rip:

 

There's very few occasions in her discography where the demo version is vastly superior to the final version (FW, AP tracks etc.) This definitely ain't one of em :dies:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

19 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Natali designed Alice/Replay outfit :eek:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKS3x0uMDD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

What? Not Natalie joining Sarah/Freddie and putting her whole talentussy into it. :jonnycat: They were scared of being Richy'd I fear. 

Edited by State of Grace.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.