Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

26 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

 

euax weauxw

It’s interesting but so Artpop’d

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

and when she scraps Telephone last minute like Alejandro and replaces it with Love Me God

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

She should scrap Telephone for Plastic God

 

YFV0ukV.gif

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

She should scrap Telephone for Plastic God

 

YFV0ukV.gif

Yes. Telephone is tired. Plastic Doll is an energetic bop

3 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

She should scrap Telephone for Plastic God

 

YFV0ukV.gif

I agree Telephone needs to go, but put Venus there or something. 

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Yes. Telephone is tired. Plastic Doll is an energetic bop

It would work into the set list perfectly 

 

and I want her to yell DONT. PLAY. WITH. ME.

 

YFV0ukV.gif

I swear the look for Monster/Replay is a hybrid between the Born This Way latex and Alejandro blood outfits :jonny:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

:jonny5:
 

Not exactly. JWT and TCB were very opposite to what I expected. 

Thats what i said 

 

She always does the opposite of what GP thinks about her 

article calling her greatest living legend triggering multiple people and we are only in the beginning of tour

YFV0ukV.gif

29 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

The jacket from the finale act is also mcqueen SS23

Just now, zoldyck said:

article calling her greatest living legend triggering multiple people and we are only in the beginning of tour

YFV0ukV.gif

I can't wait for the US dates. THE COLLAPSE! 

 

YFV0ukV.gif

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

article calling her greatest living legend triggering multiple people and we are only in the beginning of tour

YFV0ukV.gif

The UK, France and Japan articles might cause mental breakdowns I fear

 

YFV0ukV.gif

The Babylon demo is... something. Glad she changed it, though the last BABYLON in the clip with the vocal harmony was quite pretty.

57 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Natali designed Alice/Replay outfit :eek:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKS3x0uMDD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Not Natalie serving like that :deadbanana2:

 

I wonder if the Babylon demo and the We Could Be demo were produced around the same time, the vocal tone on the verses sound quite similar.

 

 

I also wonder if this and Babylon demo were part of the songs Gaga showed Bloodpop that he initially rejected saying '' these aren't you '', if I recall that story correctly from her Chromatica podcast.

I wonder how old that early version of Babylon is, it doesn't really line up sonically with how Chromatica ended up. It's very funk/guitar driven

After watching the clips that king lauiiiiHD posted

i made up my mind and the tour is not that bad

 

Highlight for me are Replay/Sour Candy/ 911

oprah-winfrey-mariah-carey.gif

I really loved all the outfits! I remember months ago people were saying she was just going to wear different collored leotards, but she really delivered! 

I love that she wore two outfits with pants, not something she usually does, but they were a perfect fit. Also, when she came out to sing SL+ROM she gave major MJ energy

McQueen being part of this tour makes it even better. The way the fashion, hair and makeup game was A+. Talk about WINNING!

 

YFV0ukV.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.