Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

i wouldn’t be surprised if DOC artists were her opening acts. 

Just let us get Bree, Rina and Charli. The rest of them can 10000% stay at home. 

33 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Money Honey bottom 3 of TF with Retro, Dance, Freak & Again Again. Its bridge saves it from bottom 2.

Again, Again being bottom 3? I’ll pray for you Kathi + and that awful mouth of yours…

BlackPink surely are not opening for Gaga.

 

They are a touring force on their own.

Their pay-per-view 1 time concert generated 9 Million Dollars.

 

Also if they have a comeback in August, they will promote in South Korea of course which will conflict with Chroma dates.

 

It’s possible they’re just guests at one of the shows, but I also doubt the worlds biggest group is going to open for Gar

9 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

It’s possible they’re just guests at one of the shows, but I also doubt the worlds biggest group is going to open for Gar

I’m actually quite sure Ariana, Elton and BP will perform with Gaga at at least one show each.

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

the way money honey better than %90 of her songs since 2013. 

she truly run out of good pop songs.

 

writing camps are the only option for next era! 

 

:dies:

Money Honey doesn't even come close to most of the pop songs she's put out since 2013. If Money Honey lyrics are what you're looking for in a "perfect pop" song then I highly recommend Tate McRae or something. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

the way money honey better than %90 of her songs since 2013. 

she truly run out of good pop songs.

 

writing camps are the only option for next era! 

 

:dies:

Money Honey doesn't even come close to most of the pop songs she's put out since 2013. If Money Honey lyrics are what you're looking for in a "perfect pop" song then I highly recommend Tate McRae or something. :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

It’s possible they’re just guests at one of the shows, but I also doubt the worlds biggest group is going to open for Gar

:deadvision:

4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I’m actually quite sure Ariana, Elton and BP will perform with Gaga at at least one show each.

This is very optimistic. 

31 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Just let us get Bree, Rina and Charli. The rest of them can 10000% stay at home. 

Okay but Lil Texas gives pretty crazy DJ sets ...in boxers and sometimes naked

 

I wouldn't mind him..

 

Edited by Miracle

Money Honey is a tolerable song at best :skull: Even the worst song on Joanne (Come to Mama) is better than that :coffee:

I do think Ari will join her for the LA date :michael: Can’t say the same about Elton or BP though 

 

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

This is very optimistic. 

Just say delusional lol

 

I can see at least one of them performing with her tho probably in the UK or US, so I guess nothing for the biggest show of the tour (Paris) 

1 hour ago, AlexStexaul said:

the way money honey better than %90 of her songs since 2013. 

she truly run out of good pop songs.

 

writing camps are the only option for next era! 

 

:dies:

ok racist

 

51 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Again, Again being bottom 3? I’ll pray for you Kathi + and that awful mouth of yours…

Again Again is bottom 3 in her discography, let alone TF only :skull:

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

:deadvision:

They are the biggest girl group right now tho :deadvision:

What is Alex Stehaul smoking? I mean probably crack but that isn't enough to explain this stupidity

Edited by Miracle

Streets are saying she's wearing Valentino FW 22 (The pink collection) for the Tour. 

Bottom 3 songs in her discography:

Never Again

Jewels n OUTs

Just Another Gay

pzYVWPo.gif

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

Streets are saying she's wearing Valentino FW 22 (The pink collection) for the Tour. 

Pics?

pzYVWPo.gif

I can't remember the last time I blamed Sarah Tanno. 

23 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

ok racist

 

kskfksks :deadvision:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.