Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BlindedConvictions

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BlindedConvictions

  1. A few days ago, a poster on Pulse, the one who I think has a lot of unreleased material and a clip of Rock Hudson, posted something cryptic (but then edited/deleted this part of their post) about the Goonies movie and Jagged Little Pill. Kelly does love that movie and we all know she loves Jagged Little Pill. I wonder if it's all mentions in one song or if there's a larger theme going on.
  2. I'm 99% certain that random on Pulse is the one who posted the Rock Hudson clip (I haven't heard it). The same poster is the one who posted those BOY demo clips and other unreleased material on Twitter last summer under the username "kcemediaarchive", which has since been deleted/suspended. The image of the car radio screen is exactly what they would do...so my guess is that they have the songs and that's where they're describing the PBP sound. Despite my best efforts I have been unable to locate their new account to stalk!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.