Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, justinxx said:

is it crazy to assume that UTT will go top 10 the week of christmas... if it's already top 15? Also, I've complained about this every year since "Christmas Eve" came out lol, but it's so unfortunate that UTT is with her old label... otherwise she could be using all these WCCA promo slots to promote UTT and make it even more huge.

At some point in the future, Kelly will (hopefully) own her entire back catalog. Also, in another 5-6 years Santa, Can't You Hear Me will be huge. Give it time, just like UTT.

Edited by jpsketch

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

She did great! Maybe next year we’ll get another performance with both of them. Or an official video.

 

—

 

UTT not showing up in top 12 predictions for next week. S ZA seems to have a big album and those songs are charting. T aylor and S am’s songs also have to go down for it to reach the top 10. Not sure if it’s possible this year. Dec 16-23 is the last full tracking week so maybe we’ll get a Christmas miracle if all those other songs go down.

her voice is on top form these days… both SCYHM and MCTTOIUTK were excellent

I guess the little push that UTT needed to go Top 10 this year got eaten up by SCYHM.

 

Not sad though, it will happen at one point, plus she could easily have two Top 20s in a few years time.

 

 

At the Kellyoke after party live stream today Jason said Kelly sends him voice memos of song ideas all the time.  He played a few that she sent for CIC and it was basically a fully formed song already.  And she sounded amazing on them lol.  It was a pretty cool tidbit. 

Sorry don’t know why got posted multiple times 

Edited by KellBell

At the Kellyoke after party live stream today Jason said Kelly sends him voice memos of song ideas all the time.  He played a few that she sent for CIC and it was basically a fully formed song already.  And she sounded amazing on them lol.  It was a pretty cool tidbit. 

2x platinum is 1.2 million units, right? I wonder what the SPS is for UTT in the US is. 

On 12/1/2022 at 1:57 PM, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I took stock of all of Kelly's discography on Spotify on the 1st January 2022. I will do an update (hopefully) on the 1st January 2023, but here are Kelly's Christmas songs (including remixes and the sped up SCYHM).

 

*Note, only songs from Kelly's discography not other collabs

 

Here are the songs (all versions included) in order of most streams (brackets is the gain since 1st Jan 2022)

 

  1. Underneath The Tree (all versions) - 393,236,020 (+32,736,879)
  2. Wrapped In Red (all versions) - 49,634,609 (+2,716,979)
  3. Christmas Eve (both versions) - 39,910,990 (+1,451,197)
  4. Under The Mistletoe - 38,092,190 (+3,098,253)
  5. Santa, Can't You Hear Me (plus the sped up version) - 36,486,157 (+8,855,511)
  6. My Favorite Things - 31,111,939 (+1,306,082)
  7. Run Run Rudolph - 18,380,034 (+1,059,168)
  8. Please Come Home For Christmas - 14,970,717 (+555,236)
  9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - 10,274,326 (+435,373)
  10. Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You) - 8,695,511 (+1,585,593)
  11. Silent Night - 8,442,973 (+476,268)
  12. White Christmas - 7,304,371 (+290,486)
  13. Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song) - 6,472,481 (+342,331)
  14. Blue Christmas - 5,888,991 (+244,029)
  15. Baby It's Cold Outside - 5,298,871 (+212,808)
  16. Every Christmas - 5,132,678 (+256,799)
  17. Glow - 5,068,686 (+835,117)
  18. 4 Carats - 4,690,994 (+199,124)
  19. All I Want For Christmas Is You - 3,819,798 (+396,905)
  20. Just For Now - 3,687,701 (+143,762)
  21. I'll Be Home For Christmas - 3,290,777 (+133,979)
  22. Jingle Bell Rock - 1,412,131 (+241,705)
  23. Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel - 1,350,739 (+181,840)
  24. Merry Christmas (To The One I Used To Know) - 1,145,197 (+238,488)
  25. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - 1,144,941 (+268,691)
  26. Merry Christmas Baby - 1,117,386 (+242,642)
  27. Santa Baby - 1,038,389 (+159,353)
  28. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - 1,023,437 (+218,357)
  29. Blessed - 936,786 (+230,037)
  30. Christmas Came Early - 851,124 (+140,883)
  31. Last Christmas - 782,439 (+147,206)

 

As we're half way through December and I'm now off work until January, a quick update on Kelly's two Christmas albums on Spotify (now with the added Live SCYHM version added to the total of the WCCA... totals)

 

(Remember I like to look at everything as "projects" rather than individually)

 

Progress since the 1st of December

 

  1. Underneath The Tree (all versions) - 431,873,574 (+38,637,554)
  2. Wrapped In Red (all versions) - 53,754,004 (+4,119,395)
  3. Santa, Can't You Hear Me (all versions) - 51,887,836 (+15,401,679) [+2]
  4. Under The Mistletoe - 43,242,065 (+5,149,875)
  5. Christmas Eve (both versions) - 42,252,554 (+2,341,564) [-2]
  6. My Favorite Things - 33,016,475 (+1,904,536)
  7. Run Run Rudolph - 19,709,065 (+1,329,031)
  8. Please Come Home For Christmas - 15,807,357 (+836,640)
  9. Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You) - 11,247,291 (+2,551,780) [+1]
  10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - 10,716,049 (+441,723) [-1]
  11. Silent Night - 8,918,939 (+475,966)
  12. White Christmas - 7,608,888 (+304,517)
  13. Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song) - 6,792,198 (+319,717)
  14. Blue Christmas - 6,121,449 (+232,458)
  15. Glow - 5,686,328 (+617,642) [+2]
  16. Baby It's Cold Outside - 5,520,573 (+221,702) [-1]
  17. Every Christmas - 5,386,836 (+254,158) [-1]
  18. 4 Carats - 4,884,581 (+193,587)
  19. All I Want For Christmas Is You - 4,240,840 (+421,042)
  20. Just For Now - 3,826,400 (+138,699)
  21. I'll Be Home For Christmas - 3,389,138 (+98,361)
  22. Jingle Bell Rock - 1,655,748 (+243,617)
  23. Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel - 1,520,974 (+170,235)
  24. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - 1,420,958 (+276,017) [+1]
  25. Merry Christmas (To The One I Used To Know) - 1,303,842 (+158,645) [-1]
  26. Merry Christmas Baby - 1,295,158 (+177,772)
  27. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - 1,230,493 (+207,026) [+1]
  28. Santa Baby - 1,176,006 (+137,617) [-1]
  29. Blessed - 1,066,496 (+129,683)
  30. Christmas Came Early - 977,402 (+126,278)
  31. Last Christmas - 899,255 (+116,816)

 

*I just realised for this update I forgot to add the remixes for WIR and UTT. I'll include them in my big one at the end of the season (and probably my next update given I'm now off work for a while)

Edited by BravoTangoWhiskey

I wonder, just from a streaming and chart perspective, if Atlantic will add Broken and Beautiful as a "bonus track" to the new album deluxe version as it has so many streams it's kinda mad how it'll be hidden in her discography

4 hours ago, jpsketch said:

 

 

Amazing how big UTT has got in the uk (hint to Atlantic, you had better promo new stuff here as RCA had a 100% record of getting hits here ?)

 

do you all think February date indicates lead single territory?

 

I really really hope they’ve got their plan in place for proper longevity hit. It’s madness that not one song from MoL has over 100,000,000 on Spotify yet Broken and Beautiful does. 

I know they're pushing WCCA again this year, but I hope at some point we get a Kellyoke Christmas EP (or a deluxe edition of WCCA).

 

It could have covers of Hard Candy Christmas and River... SCYHM (solo) and UTT (live) :date:

 

Any others? Maybe the "Sisters" song coming up? :gaycat4:

3 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

I know they're pushing WCCA again this year, but I hope at some point we get a Kellyoke Christmas EP (or a deluxe edition of WCCA).

 

It could have covers of Hard Candy Christmas and River... SCYHM (solo) and UTT (live) :date:

 

Any others? Maybe the "Sisters" song coming up? :gaycat4:

Oh I love that the idea of a future Christmas Kellyoke album! 

5 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

I know they're pushing WCCA again this year, but I hope at some point we get a Kellyoke Christmas EP (or a deluxe edition of WCCA).

 

It could have covers of Hard Candy Christmas and River... SCYHM (solo) and UTT (live) :date:

 

Any others? Maybe the "Sisters" song coming up? :gaycat4:

She already has SO much Christmas music. I don't want her to be boxed in like Pentatonix. :skull:

UTT predicted to fall one spot to #17 on Hot 100. AG’s Santa Tell Me is gaining on radio fast and only 2 spots below now

 

THIS IS THE LAST FULL TRACKING WEEK! 

Stream UTT, watch the video, and buy on iTunes and Amazon. And request on radio. AG fans have been doing what Team KC said to do for SCYHM, but they’re doing it for AG’s own song and tweeting at a bunch of radio stations.
 

We probably won’t get top 10 because of all the new releases and TSwift and Sam still in the top 10. And Christmas Week tracking week is only 3 days this year. Worth a shot though. :-) 

53 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

UTT predicted to fall one spot to #17 on Hot 100. AG’s Santa Tell Me is gaining on radio fast and only 2 spots below now

 

THIS IS THE LAST FULL TRACKING WEEK! 

Stream UTT, watch the video, and buy on iTunes and Amazon. And request on radio. AG fans have been doing what Team KC said to do for SCYHM, but they’re doing it for AG’s own song and tweeting at a bunch of radio stations.
 

We probably won’t get top 10 because of all the new releases and TSwift and Sam still in the top 10. And Christmas Week tracking week is only 3 days this year. Worth a shot though. :-) 

If we can’t get airplay up, Santa tell me may eventually surpass. Sales have been decently higher for UTT though

Hoping we can at least stay at 16 this week. Reminder that predictions have been slightly off because nobody quite yet knows the new formula.

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.