Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

Kelly Christmas on the Charts last week.

 

Underneath The Tree
The Netherlands - 9 (matches last year's peak)
Austria - 12
Germany - 16
Switzerland - 16

USA - 16 (last week's position)
UK - 17
Ireland - 20
Lithuania - 22
Luxembourg - 23 (first time charting)
Hungary Streaming - 29
Canada - 30 (last week's position)
Czech Republic - 42
Greece - 55
Portugal - 78
Sweden - 88
South Korea Streaming - 102
South Korea Digital - 105


Santa Can't You hear Me
Ireland - 40
UK - 47
Switzerland - 52 (new all time peak)
Austria - 72 (first time charting)
Germany - 79
USA - 92


WIR Album
USA - 29 (last week's position)
The Netherlands - 30
Canada - 40 (last week's position)

 

WCCA
USA - 69 (last week's position)

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

21 hours ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

Kelly Christmas on the Charts last week.

 

Underneath The Tree
The Netherlands - 9 (matches last year's peak)
Austria - 12
Germany - 16
Switzerland - 16

USA - 16 (last week's position)
UK - 17
Ireland - 20
Lithuania - 22
Luxembourg - 23 (first time charting)
Hungary Streaming - 29
Canada - 30 (last week's position)
Czech Republic - 42
Greece - 55
Portugal - 78
Sweden - 88
South Korea Streaming - 102
South Korea Digital - 105


Santa Can't You hear Me
Ireland - 40
UK - 47
Switzerland - 52 (new all time peak)
Austria - 72 (first time charting)
Germany - 79
USA - 92


WIR Album
USA - 29 (last week's position)
The Netherlands - 30
Canada - 40 (last week's position)

 

WCCA
USA - 69 (last week's position)

Not bad. SCYHM has potential to keep growing more in popularity like UTT did in the years to come. 

On 12/14/2022 at 2:55 AM, Ab1818 said:


“Merry Christmas (To The One I Used To Know” Kellyoke today. I love this song. ? ? 

I cant describe how much I love this song!

11 hours ago, RealityBites said:

 

This is gonna be amazing!

Long shot, but fingers crossed for a joint performance!

Can artists just stop releasing around this time, it hurts them as well

1 hour ago, Ericjtsang said:

Can artists just stop releasing around this time, it hurts them as well

I guess the logic is once radio wants to get over the Xmas songs their songs will be the fresh ones 

AG’s STM passed UTT by 1 spot on Hot 100 and will probably prevent it from the top 10. 
 

AG fans have done a great job requesting it on radio + streams. We should’ve done the same lol. 

Ariana has fans that are easier to mobilize as many of them are more plugged-in online. UTT will continue to grow year after year. It’s following a similar trajectory as AIWFCIY, so it’s just a matter of time. It may take a couple more years, but I think it is almost certain to be her next top 10 hit. 

My only fear is that, by the time UTT grows enough organically to go top 10, Billboard will have changed their rules to exclude Christmas songs from charting. I'm not sure how likely that'll happen, but it is a possibility. But, that's me being a worrier.

Personally I’m not bothered about charts for the Xmas songs (I *do* care for other singles though). For Xmas songs I just want to see continued legacy in streams and cultural relevancy, charts is like icing on top. I think regardless what happens, UTT will overtake streams of her biggest hits in a few seasons all being the same and SCYHM will grow year on year I’m sure. 
 

hopefully Atlantic really have learnt how to get Kelly the streams and radio play because if I see another underwhelming lead single streams and charting I’ll be annoyed. 

Also I’m curious as to how far away some of Kelly’s Atlantic hits are from being eligible for platinum or gold etc as I’m seeing some of my fave country artists get platinum discs with fewer streams - I know their streams are likely to be largely usa based 

On 12/16/2022 at 9:51 PM, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

As we're half way through December and I'm now off work until January, a quick update on Kelly's two Christmas albums on Spotify (now with the added Live SCYHM version added to the total of the WCCA... totals)

 

(Remember I like to look at everything as "projects" rather than individually)

 

Progress since the 1st of December

 

  1. Underneath The Tree (all versions) - 431,873,574 (+38,637,554)
  2. Wrapped In Red (all versions) - 53,754,004 (+4,119,395)
  3. Santa, Can't You Hear Me (all versions) - 51,887,836 (+15,401,679) [+2]
  4. Under The Mistletoe - 43,242,065 (+5,149,875)
  5. Christmas Eve (both versions) - 42,252,554 (+2,341,564) [-2]
  6. My Favorite Things - 33,016,475 (+1,904,536)
  7. Run Run Rudolph - 19,709,065 (+1,329,031)
  8. Please Come Home For Christmas - 15,807,357 (+836,640)
  9. Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You) - 11,247,291 (+2,551,780) [+1]
  10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - 10,716,049 (+441,723) [-1]
  11. Silent Night - 8,918,939 (+475,966)
  12. White Christmas - 7,608,888 (+304,517)
  13. Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song) - 6,792,198 (+319,717)
  14. Blue Christmas - 6,121,449 (+232,458)
  15. Glow - 5,686,328 (+617,642) [+2]
  16. Baby It's Cold Outside - 5,520,573 (+221,702) [-1]
  17. Every Christmas - 5,386,836 (+254,158) [-1]
  18. 4 Carats - 4,884,581 (+193,587)
  19. All I Want For Christmas Is You - 4,240,840 (+421,042)
  20. Just For Now - 3,826,400 (+138,699)
  21. I'll Be Home For Christmas - 3,389,138 (+98,361)
  22. Jingle Bell Rock - 1,655,748 (+243,617)
  23. Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel - 1,520,974 (+170,235)
  24. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - 1,420,958 (+276,017) [+1]
  25. Merry Christmas (To The One I Used To Know) - 1,303,842 (+158,645) [-1]
  26. Merry Christmas Baby - 1,295,158 (+177,772)
  27. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - 1,230,493 (+207,026) [+1]
  28. Santa Baby - 1,176,006 (+137,617) [-1]
  29. Blessed - 1,066,496 (+129,683)
  30. Christmas Came Early - 977,402 (+126,278)
  31. Last Christmas - 899,255 (+116,816)

 

*I just realised for this update I forgot to add the remixes for WIR and UTT. I'll include them in my big one at the end of the season (and probably my next update given I'm now off work for a while)

Update with the remixes I had previously missed added in (remember I see release data as a whole project not on an smaller scale) 

 

  1. Underneath The Tree (all versions) - 447,421,912 (+15,548,338)
  2. Santa, Can't You Hear Me (all versions) - 57,891,209 (+6,003,373) [+1]
  3. Wrapped In Red (all versions) - 55,854,171 (+2,100,167) [-1]
  4. Under The Mistletoe - 45,483,427 (+2,241,362)
  5. Christmas Eve (both versions) - 43,257,975 (+1,005,421) 
  6. My Favorite Things - 33,750,552 (+734,077)
  7. Run Run Rudolph - 20,250,186 (+541,121)
  8. Please Come Home For Christmas - 16,153,241 (+345,884)
  9. Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You) - 12,255,750 (+1,008,459) 
  10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - 10,879,977 (+163,928) 
  11. Silent Night - 9,095,739 (+176,800)
  12. White Christmas - 7,724,340 (+115,452)
  13. Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song) - 6,910,024 (+117,826)
  14. Blue Christmas - 6,217,734 (+96,285)
  15. Glow - 5,918,882 (+232,554) 
  16. Baby It's Cold Outside - 5,601,475 (+80,902) 
  17. Every Christmas - 5,479,307 (+92,471) 
  18. 4 Carats - 4,956,609 (+72,028)
  19. All I Want For Christmas Is You - 4,390,289 (+149,449)
  20. Just For Now - 3,877,651 (+51,251)
  21. I'll Be Home For Christmas - 3,425,980 (+36,842)
  22. Jingle Bell Rock - 1,752,132 (+96,384)
  23. Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel - 1,586,754 (+65,780)
  24. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - 1,534,690 (+113,732) 
  25. Merry Christmas (To The One I Used To Know) - 1,362,233 (+58,391) 
  26. Merry Christmas Baby - 1,357,580 (+62,422)
  27. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - 1,313,311 (+82,818) 
  28. Santa Baby - 1,228,612 (+52,606) 
  29. Blessed - 1,114,398 (+47,902)
  30. Christmas Came Early - 1,025,486 (+48,084)
  31. Last Christmas - 942,652 (+43,397)
7 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Update with the remixes I had previously missed added in (remember I see release data as a whole project not on an smaller scale) 

 

  1. Underneath The Tree (all versions) - 447,421,912 (+15,548,338)
  2. Santa, Can't You Hear Me (all versions) - 57,891,209 (+6,003,373) [+1]
  3. Wrapped In Red (all versions) - 55,854,171 (+2,100,167) [-1]
  4. Under The Mistletoe - 45,483,427 (+2,241,362)

She should spend the next decade focusing on these classics. Happy WIR does so well.

8 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

She should spend the next decade focusing on these classics. Happy WIR does so well.

I really wish the other streaming services gave their data to the public. I'd love to see if this was backed up by their data too (after all I am always horrified at how many streams Silent Night has on YouTube comparative to the rest of her xmas discography :rip:)

53 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

UTT will finally pass Silent Night on YouTube by tomorrow.

Hallelujah.mp4 :coffee:

Does anyone follow Meghan trainor? I’m very curious as to what her team did to get this recent success given that the xmas music (although I really liked it) didn’t really do anything.

 

all I can see from a big distance is the next single added to remix singles when released (so remix, single and next single on an EP if you will) but I’ve seen that many times before

10 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Does anyone follow Meghan trainor? I’m very curious as to what her team did to get this recent success given that the xmas music (although I really liked it) didn’t really do anything.

 

all I can see from a big distance is the next single added to remix singles when released (so remix, single and next single on an EP if you will) but I’ve seen that many times before

I’m a bit confused on what you’re asking, but Meghan’s success is because she’s been building her fan base on Tik Tok for years.

 

Made You Look went viral and recently released an acapella version with a Christmas themed video. They put Made You Look, Made You Look acapella and the next potential single together on Spotify. Now Pentatonix has a Christmas song with her and she’s one of the most listened to artists on Spotify.

 

Sometimes I wish KC jumped on TikTok. Behind These Hazel Eyes had a big viral moment this year and UTT has tons of hit videos.

The AG fans are really pushing for Santa Tell Me to go top 10. Apparently AG has had a top 10 song every year since 2013 so that’s why they are going so hard this year. Her song is #4 right now on iTunes. 
 

If you can, buy UTT on iTunes + stream it. Mix in a few other songs and let the playlist replay. 

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

I’m a bit confused on what you’re asking, but Meghan’s success is because she’s been building her fan base on Tik Tok for years.

 

Made You Look went viral and recently released an acapella version with a Christmas themed video. They put Made You Look, Made You Look acapella and the next potential single together on Spotify. Now Pentatonix has a Christmas song with her and she’s one of the most listened to artists on Spotify.

 

Sometimes I wish KC jumped on TikTok. Behind These Hazel Eyes had a big viral moment this year and UTT has tons of hit videos.

She does have a KCS tiktok, which is usually used for clips, but really Meghan's success is down to her collaborations on TikTok rather than her, most specifically with Chris Olsen. It would be cool if Kelly's team collaborated with some big TikTokers (like a dance to UTT or something) 

1 hour ago, kellysclarkson said:

She does have a KCS tiktok, which is usually used for clips, but really Meghan's success is down to her collaborations on TikTok rather than her, most specifically with Chris Olsen. It would be cool if Kelly's team collaborated with some big TikTokers (like a dance to UTT or something) 

They did do something similar to this during the MOL era with all of those Medicine YouTube covers they got. Did nothing for the song but it was an interesting idea. Maybe doing it with TikTok would actually do something.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.