Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

Maybe we can all make a playlist or have 1 playlist someone makes with a few of her Christmas songs. You have to play them with at least a bit of volume. Mute doesn’t count:

 

1. Underneath The Tree

2. Santa Can’t You Hear Me

3. Santa Can’t You Hear Me (Live Version)

4. Wrapped In Red

5. Under The Mistletoe

6. Christmas Isn’t Cancelled 

 

Something like that? I’ve seen people say you can’t just repeat the song because the stream will count it as only 1 play, so you have to listen to a few others?! Some people say you can repeat the song after 1 other song, but others say let a few others play before you repeat a song. So confusing. If someone could explain, please do.

 

Make a playlist like the one above and just replay the whole thing. Make sure to include UTT and studio and live versions of SCYHM because those are the ones doing the best. I hate streaming stuff for numbers, but we’re so close so why not lol.

 

Edited by Ab1818

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

48 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Maybe we can all make a playlist or have 1 playlist someone makes with a few of her Christmas songs:

 

1. Underneath The Tree

2. Santa Can’t You Hear Me

3. Santa Can’t You Hear Me (Live Version)

4. Wrapped In Red

5. Under The Mistletoe

6. Christmas Isn’t Cancelled 

 

Something like that? I’ve seen people say you can’t just repeat the song because the stream will count it as only 1 play, so you have to listen to a few others?! Some people say you can repeat the song after 1 other song, but others say let a few others play before you repeat a song. So confusing. If someone could explain, please do.

 

Make a playlist like the one above and just replay the whole thing. Make sure to include UTT and studio and live versions of SCYHM because those are the ones doing the best. I hate streaming stuff for numbers, but we’re so close so why not lol.

 

I’m down for it. I’ve been using the playlist KC’s team made on Spotify. all the popular ones are up at top and you can start right back at the top after streaming the the ones you mentioned. 
 

 

58 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

I’m down for it. I’ve been using the playlist KC’s team made on Spotify. all the popular ones are up at top and you can start right back at the top after streaming the the ones you mentioned. 
 

 

Oh this is a nice playlist. Wish UTT was on top, but this is a nice example if people want to make their own. Maybe add 6 or 7 songs and replay them. Again, play them with some volume because mute won’t count.
 

We should all stream super hardcore from December 16-23 to see if we can get UTT into the top 10 Hot 100 since the 23-25 is only a 3 day tracking week. But also just stream as much until Christmas is over lol.

Let’s all try and see what happens. The closest thing like this fans have done is when a bunch of the Facebook Team Kelly people and Twitter people got together to buy My December on iTunes. And it worked! I remember Kelly saw it close to the top on iTunes. 
 

Edited by Ab1818

5 hours ago, justinxx said:

also Every Christmas... it's one of my Top 5 Kelly songs. just perfectly written and performed.

my all time fav

13 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

The way she DESERVES multiple Christmas classics I mean UTT, Wrapped in Red (song), Merry Christmas (To the One I Used to Know), Glow, Christmas Eve, Under the Mistletoe :wanda:God I love her Christmas catalogue 

Love all of these, but my favorite Kelly Xmas song is 'Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song) :rip:

 

I deserves to have its moment and be pushed, but there is absolutely no way it will be done, considering... :skull:

A few days ago...

 

My colleague: I was in the taxi and the radio station this song with weird lyrics. The woman kept singing "a moment like this". Like, what moment are you talking about? What are you waiting for?

 

:gaycat7:

21 hours ago, Ab1818 said:


#17 on the Billboard Hot 100!!

 

Doing a lot better this year! 
 

 

I am genuinely surprised. Hopefully it will be the first Xmas song of the 21st century (or 2010s) to crack the top 10. 

 

 

19 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I wonder if this song will ever get to #1 on the Hot 100. Mariah's song doesn't seem to be as popular as it was in the past few years based on my observation of the chart so far this year. Maybe at some point UTT will continue to keep growing in popularity and one year it will be enough to get it to #1. One can dream. But first, we gotta get this song to the top 10 lol. Is there a way we can organize a streaming party for this and SCYHM?

Praying for UTT to be #1 by the mid-2030s. :gaycat6:

 

 

WIR album at #39 and WCCA album at #106 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. :-) 

 

What a time December is. 2 charting albums and next week we’ll most likely have 2 charting songs!

50 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

 

 

Early predictions. I'll scream if we're 12.

 

 

That would be great, but if this week's chart is any indication, The Christmas Song, Feliz Navidad, and Sleigh Ride are ahead. Unless she passes them, she would be #15 (surpassing As It Was and Die for You). Keep streaming and requesting. Radio will be a determining factor if she can get top 10 this year.

Congratulations Team Kelly Clarkson Show! Woot woot! We won a fan voted award! Good job Kellebrities lol

 

So nice to see her accepting an award in person again! She looked great and River was so happy for her.

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

 

So nice to see her accepting an award in person again! She looked great and River was so happy for her.

All of this!! 

is it crazy to assume that UTT will go top 10 the week of christmas... if it's already top 15? Also, I've complained about this every year since "Christmas Eve" came out lol, but it's so unfortunate that UTT is with her old label... otherwise she could be using all these WCCA promo slots to promote UTT and make it even more huge.

Already top 20 in 6 markets so far this year.

 

Underneath The Tree
Austria - 12
UK - 17
Germany - 17
Switzerland - 17
USA - 17 (last week's position)
The Netherlands - 19
Ireland - 23
Lithuania - 35
Canada - 37 (last week's position)
Czech Republic - 42
Greece - 54 (re-entry)
South Korea Digital - 135 (re-entry)
South Korea Streaming 142 (re-entry)

 

Santa Can't You hear Me
Ireland - 45
UK - 48
Germany - 82 (re-entry)


WIR Album
The Netherlands - 46 (re-entry)

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.