Dua Lipa

Cain

Whew Dua really told Ariana I can’t do the collab rn queenie, let me become an A-lister first and then we try again

9MhMdnP.gif

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

not too much on Ariana now... our fanbases overlap quite a bit since she retired 

I think DL3 needs to have a more personal aspect to it cause that's what's gonna grow a dedicated fanbase and I feel like that's something that should be focused on for the next era. She has a bunch of people's attention and interest now, she just needs to lock everyone in. 

9MhMdnP.gif

It's the year 2035

Dua is set to release her 6th studio album after a long album break

But there's one thing keeping Dua busy with such a long delay

She has become a mother to 3 kids

Her husband is top football player in the world

And she was just busy with her 3rd nomination and first VICTORY at the Academy Awards

She won Best Supporting Actress and made history by being the first Albanian actor to do so

Her net-worth is less than a billion dollars because Dua regularly donates her money to activism causes and living to her Bernie Sanders morals

Oh, and she endorsed and sang at Nina Turner's inauguration ceremony in Washington!

9MhMdnP.gif

In the next decade, she probably get married, have kids and becoming a CEO of Warner and also selling make ups as a side gig

What a girl boss :clap3:

9MhMdnP.gif

She’s going to open 2030 righT with the lead single of DL5 accompanied by a Superbowl performance and stadium world tour

I’m #manifesting

9MhMdnP.gif

Dua will deliver World Cup 2028 anthem and make football the #1 sport in its host country, the US, after that

9MhMdnP.gif

Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

Dua will deliver World Cup 2028 anthem and make football the #1 sport in its host country, the US, after that

9MhMdnP.gif

EDIT: I meant to say 2026, my bad :rip:

Croatia will win that year btw! #SpoilerAlert

9MhMdnP.gif

44 minutes ago, Cain said:

When the inevitable Dua and Ariana collab goes #1 we rejoice 

9MhMdnP.gif

Bad to You wasn’t strong enough, we need a Pretty Please type serve when she returns from Oz

9MhMdnP.gif

When Dua starts dating a Liverpool player for maximum stannage

9MhMdnP.gif

Dawn FM is still by far my mainstream pop AOTY and I really wanted Dua to do similar transition post FN, but he flopped so :dancehall2:

I think I either want more rnb direction with funk undertones aka Bruno'd / Anderson'd style, very classy, confident and expensive.

Or far more electronic approach with real Daft Punk inspired madness, lots of electronica, vocoder, trip hop structures, no holding back in sound.

For DL4 she can go to something more personal, introspective and paced down or with Albanian roots. I want her to be fully established before experimenting on deeper grounds.

Edited by BlackoutZone

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Dawn FM is still by far my mainstream pop AOTY and I really wanted Dua to do similar transition post FN, but he flopped so :dancehall2:

Dua on a song like Gasoline tho :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Dua on a song like Gasoline tho :jonnycat:

The production is just SOOO good  :jonnycat:

19 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I think I either want more rnb direction with funk undertones aka Bruno'd / Anderson'd style, very classy, confident and expensive.

Or far more electronic approach with real Daft Punk inspired madness, lots of electronica, vocoder, trip hop structures, no holding back in sound.

For DL4 she can go to something more personal, introspective and paced down or with Albanian roots. I want her to be fully established before experimenting on deeper grounds.

I truly believe Dawn FM underperformed because he was too overexposed. Also Blinding Lights and Save Your Teas overshadowed + the horrendous album cover didn't help the era either :skull:

But honestly I would love Dua doing concept album :jonny5: i just know she has something perfect under her sleeves

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

TASTE!!!!

I would literally COLLAPSE if Dua made a song like How Do I Make You Love Me? with that epic beat drop whewwwww the basics in the GP don't know what's good music. I blame the atrocious album cover for God FM floppage.

9MhMdnP.gif

This base has like 4+ pages since I went to bed last night... 

so many chaotic takes in here 

9MhMdnP.gif

Bad To You is horrible, I would've never wanted the Dua x Ariana collab to be wasted on that ****. We need a song ala Motive x Promiscuous or Pretty Please. 

Edited by ariananext
typo

Wait a minute hold on!

9MhMdnP.gif

11 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Wait a minute hold on!

9MhMdnP.gif

Pretty Please as the summer single, pretty please

9MhMdnP.gif

Pretty Please is what Calvin tried and failed to recreate with Potion

9MhMdnP.gif

Still a cute little gift for the fans and charity single from Dua to Calvin

9MhMdnP.gif

cool has aged like top shelf wine  

9MhMdnP.gif

23 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Wait a minute hold on!

9MhMdnP.gif

The way I wanted this to be a single so bad, I wish it had been released after Love Again as the final single

9MhMdnP.gif

Can't decide which performance is my fave between the two iconic shows :jonnycat:

The GP stanning Dua, especially Elton John fans leaving messages in the first video how talented Dua is as a musician and makes meaningful music, we love to see it :clap3:

Reading up on Duarbie is so fun. She was basically developed as an artist since 2013, these new ******* could neva

9MhMdnP.gif

The straight community is stanning again 

9MhMdnP.gif 

What I'd give for a Duallah and Kaytranada collab :jonnycat: (yes, I am aware he already did an DSN remix, but I mean a new track)

9MhMdnP.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.