• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, mystery said:

I went to the tour three times and I don't have a single stable video from Hallucinate because everybody, including me, was jumping and screaming. What a moment...

DBSaqca.gif

Real talk: The only song that slapped more than Hallucinate was Be The One. Oh wow, what a moment

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

Real talk: The only song that slapped more than Hallucinate was Be The One. Oh wow, what a moment

:jonny5:

Be The One wasn't just a moment, it was an out of body experience. 

After witnessing the tour performance, I'm never slandering Cold Heart again. (Only Elton)

The way the crowd went ECSTATIC when she brought out the pride flag... no wonder the show was nicknamed "Pride march" in my city

DBSaqca.gif

One Kiss / Electricity / Hallucinate / Cold Heart really is just one of the strongest setlist sections I ever witness/experienced. It is funny, it is sweaty, it is energetic, it is perfect

2 hours ago, mystery said:

This is true. Hallucinate is an the EU spring/summer classic that got away. Pretty Please was even performing better as an album track than Love Again was. 

DBSaqca.gif

And PhysiGOD an US single that got away because Don't Start Now and Break My Heart was eating up the charts

DBSaqca.gif

Honestly in a sense I am happy things turned out the way they turned out to be.

Hallucinate for sure deserved better and could have done better in the countries it was slightly pushed.

As much as I love Pretty Please and as much potential the song could have had, it is also the type of song that a record label would probably remix with an other pointless rap feature. Love Again felt like a full circle moment with how much Dua loves the song, how it was featured in that songwriting special etc.

Edited by J-esper

just watched her live tonight and she destroyed me :WAP:

totally worth the Early Entry ticket 

I'm so excited for my show next month :WAP:

I went to see her last night and she was absolutely amazing :jonny: She's as gorgeous irl as you see her in pictures/videos, she looks like a barbie. Her voice sounded great, the dancing was good and she puts on one hell of a show. I think I'm a stan now :jonny: The production of the show is spectacular too, the lights make you feel like you're in another dimension

Just now, allforyou said:

I went to see her last night and she was absolutely amazing :jonny: She's as gorgeous irl as you see her in pictures/videos, she looks like a barbie. Her voice sounded great, the dancing was good and she puts on one hell of a show. I think I'm a stan now :jonny: The production of the show is spectacular too, the lights make you feel like you're in another dimension

The lasers during OK/Electricity :jonny: Felt like I was in some Y2K club

4 minutes ago, ATWK said:

The lasers during OK/Electricity :jonny: Felt like I was in some Y2K club

Ikr those were some of my favorite moments :jonny: I also loved Levitating how she was "flying" across the audience, Hallucinate cause the whole crowd was jumping but I think the crowd was the loudest during Be the One, what a moment

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

Ikr those were some of my favorite moments :jonny: I also loved Levitating how she was "flying" across the audience, Hallucinate cause the whole crowd was jumping but I think the crowd was the loudest during Be the One, what a moment

I appeared on the big screen during that song :jonny5:

Revisiting her catalogue today and it’s HITTING differently :jonny5:

Just now, PopA911 said:

I appeared on the big screen during that song :jonny5:

Revisiting her catalogue today and it’s HITTING differently :jonny5:

Your serve :jonny: Ikr I'm listening to her music today too and it's hitting even harder

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

She looked soooo much thinner irl?? Like I was actually kind of surprised seeing her

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

She looked soooo much thinner irl?? Like I was actually kind of surprised seeing her

She looked gorgeous and she has a fantastic shape, her abs :jonny:

3 minutes ago, ATWK said:

The Physical performance tho :jonny:

The part where she joined her dancers in the ballet barres :jonny: What a great way to open the show

That part when her dancers are in front of the stage dancing in slow-motion :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

That part when her dancers are in front of the stage dancing in slow-motion :jonny5:

I was front row at the B-stage and I can’t believe I got to experience the entire dance-section 2 meters away from the dancers and her

7zdw.gif

96,605,146 plays

87,494,584 plays

Can she do a lil somethin somethin so every standard track hits 100m

DBSaqca.gif

Kinda obsessed with that photo I took at the Future Nostalgia Tour in Vienna download.php?filename=3C4CF7B7-04B6-4F6F

Edited by austriamonster

3 hours ago, austriamonster said:

Kinda obsessed with that photo I took at  the Future Nostalgia Tour in Vienna download.php?filename=3C4CF7B7-04B6-4F6F

This is a serve!

I really do have to say: SP and Potion are such lowkey summer bops. The way they keep growing on me as time goes by :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.