Dua Lipa

Cain

18 hours ago, austriamonster said:

Kinda obsessed with that photo I took at the Future Nostalgia Tour in Vienna download.php?filename=3C4CF7B7-04B6-4F6F

Wow

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I really do have to say: SP and Potion are such lowkey summer bops. The way they keep growing on me as time goes by :jonny6:

Sweetest Pie, Potion and One Kiss are kind of on constant repeat in this household :mandown:

Tonight is her first festival performance in years :WAP: She must be so excited

I was watching this performance again and she's grown so much in confidence even since here, and this wasn't even a year ago. The tour really made her stage confidence soar

44 minutes ago, Cain said:

Tonight is her first festival performance in years :WAP: She must be so excited

I was watching this performance again and she's grown so much in confidence even since here, and this wasn't even a year ago. The tour really made her stage confidence soar

The way everyone was in a meltdown telling her to quit smoking after that performance :deadbanana:

She seemed really nervous in that iHeart performance, i dont think it was her best moment tbh. Her tour performances have been 100000 % better she seems way more comfortable there

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

I've been discovering her debut album and this song is so good :jonny:

The way she begins her discography with this absolute STOMPER of a track ugh her mind :jonny:

8 hours ago, allforyou said:

In the beginning

God created heaven and earth

For what it’s worth

I think that He might’ve created you first

:jonny2:

Whew queen of album openers, Genesis and Future Nostalgia are some of her best songs

2 hours ago, Cain said:

In the beginning

God created heaven and earth

For what it’s worth

I think that He might’ve created you first

:jonny2:

Whew queen of album openers, Genesis and Future Nostalgia are some of her best songs

Future Nostalgia sounds so good live :jonny: Ever since I've seen her in concert it's grown even more on me

Future Nostalgia the song live is one of the best tour performances. She embodies alpha woman :jonny5:

11 hours ago, Love Again said:

Future Nostalgia the song live is one of the best tour performances. She embodies alpha woman :jonny5:

The song's production to me is very quirky and works so well live :jonny:

This song is so good, it always gets me to shed a tear :cries:

22 hours ago, allforyou said:

STAN

Genesis should have been the DL1 title (just like Preface should have been twigs' LP1 title); I'll never stop saying it. 

Genesis

Future Nostalgia

FLUTUR

An iconic titleography :omg:

Dua's debut is self-titled for a reason, just like Madonna

Her 3rd album will have a color in its name, just like Madonna's True Blue

Red Poison

Yellow Passion

Pink Letter

Grey Lullaby

White Roses

Sincerely Black

Pure Green

Following Orange

Bright Brown

Deep Blue

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

the views :deadbanana2:

Not lesbian twitter being in shambles :bibliahh:

I'm wondering if Duallah will wait to drop the DL3 lead single till next year or that she will drop it around October/November like with DSN and add it to the last remaining dates of the FN tour :WAP:

9MhMdnP.gif

Edited by Love Again

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

I'm wondering if Duallah will wait to drop the DL3 lead single till next year or that she will drop it around October/November like with DSN and add it to the last remaining dates of the FN tour :WAP:

9MhMdnP.gif

I was wondering this too, is there any confirmation that she's back in the studio? I loved Future Nostalgia so much I just know the next album is gonna be even better :jonny:

17 minutes ago, allforyou said:

I was wondering this too, is there any confirmation that she's back in the studio? I loved Future Nostalgia so much I just know the next album is gonna be even better :jonny:

She said she has written half of it, its more mature and maybe not what her fans expect of her.

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/dua-lipa-talks-half-written-third-album-1235068994/amp/

I’ve said for a long time, I think hee next album is going to embody sexy boss ***** Dua, the alpha woman theme. It might be a lot more loose and sensual than FN was.

She has maybe some promotional gigs for Argylle coming up too this year so I expect DL3 era wont start till 2023

16 minutes ago, Love Again said:

She said she has written half of it, its more mature and maybe not what her fans expect of her.

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/dua-lipa-talks-half-written-third-album-1235068994/amp/

I’ve said for a long time, I think hee next album is going to embody sexy boss ***** Dua, the alpha woman theme. It might be a lot more loose and sensual than FN was.

She has maybe some promotional gigs for Argylle coming up too this year so I expect DL3 era wont start till 2023

"Sexy" or sex-inspired is totally fine, but God if it's as lame as SP, Potion, GIB - with those stupid lyrics and metaphors, etc. - she can def keep it. 

Mature sounds good but I also think she needs one more full-on pop album before she changes it up too much. 

Also I doubt anything DL3 is coming this year. Probs will start and release in mid-ish 2023, if I had to take a random guess. 

11 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

the views :deadbanana2:

The number of viral tweets I've seen with this clip since yesterday ? :worship2:

3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

"Sexy" or sex-inspired is totally fine, but God if it's as lame as SP, Potion, GIB - with those stupid lyrics and metaphors, etc. - she can def keep it. 

Mature sounds good but I also think she needs one more full-on pop album before she changes it up too much. 

Also I doubt anything DL3 is coming this year. Probs will start and release in mid-ish 2023, if I had to take a random guess. 

I want it to sound like this, with attitude:

Anyways, I have decided that FN the song is ha best song lyrically, it embodies what Duarbie is all about

9MhMdnP.gif

12 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I want it to sound like this, with attitude:

Anyways, I have decided that FN the song is ha best song lyrically, it embodies what Duarbie is all about

9MhMdnP.gif

I'd be here for it. She def should explore this (and a few other outtakes') early 2000s-ish pop/hip-hop sounds - so good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.