• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

This is very cute but the singing took me out :ahh:

Also the comments on this video too nn

My GP friend send me this ?

Dua needs to cover Kate Bushs "This Woman's Work". The absolute collapse that would be :jonny6:

Aww this is so cute :cries:

Someone said this is her personal bodyguard is it true?

Listening to DL1 and its still such a smasha album. Just hit after hit :jonny5:

On 5/29/2022 at 9:44 PM, unclefloprry said:

I love my faceless queen :wave:

Dua unbothered :dies:

ok, just scrolling in my TL and saw a video of Dua with Aron Piper dancin "Mesa que mas aplauda" (Mi gente latino). what? 

Yesterday I was at a coffee bar waiting before my exam term starts and they started playing SWAN SONG :deadbanana2: :deadbanana4: 

it actually doesn't sound as atrocious as I remember it, maybe it was too ahead of its time

then they played Un Dia

later when I was at round 2 in a different coffee bar near train station waiting for my train to arrive, they played One Kiss

Dua has such effortless slayage with Croatian GP, wow :jonny:

Unknown User

Remember when y'all were fighting me for calling this person a traitor? These rats fixating on Sweetest Pie's airplay while CH is still outstreaming ******'s new bomb :ahh: 

DwJ3tX7.png

The way One Classique is smashing without TTH, I know the ODH are seething right now :fan:

:fan: Duallah always wins

The fact she has already amassed 5 huge ww smashes in her two album long career :jonny2:

Dua Lipa you will always be famous!

1 minute ago, Cain said:

The fact she has already amassed 5 huge ww smashes in her two album long career :jonny2:

Dua Lipa you will always be famous!

Five WW smashes that's difficult to have not everybody with only 2 albums out has that! :fan:

1 minute ago, pieceofgök said:

Five WW smashes that's difficult to have not everybody with only 2 albums out has that! :fan:

+ she has like a dozen other hits on top of those ranging from minor to big 

1 minute ago, Cain said:

+ she has like a dozen other hits on top of those ranging from minor to big 

DL1 alone has like 10 medium sized to big sized hits, she came in stomping since day 1 that she entered the industry :WAP:

On 6/4/2022 at 8:21 AM, Bloodflowers. said:

Yesterday I was at a coffee bar waiting before my exam term starts and they started playing SWAN SONG :deadbanana2: :deadbanana4: 

it actually doesn't sound as atrocious as I remember it, maybe it was too ahead of its time

then they played Un Dia

later when I was at round 2 in a different coffee bar near train station waiting for my train to arrive, they played One Kiss

Dua has such effortless slayage with Croatian GP, wow :jonny:

Swan God been excellence since day 1

Lemme give it a strihm

I love how she is still being shaded, dragged and underestimated by people but always comes back to proof them wrong

What an iconic album track :gayalipacat3:

40 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

What an iconic album track :gayalipacat3:

A smash hit that got away alongside Hallucinate because they wasted resources on trying to make We're Turd happen

DBSaqca.gif

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

A smash hit that got away alongside Hallucinate because they wasted resources on trying to make We're Turd happen

DBSaqca.gif

This is true. Hallucinate is an the EU spring/summer classic that got away. Pretty Please was even performing better as an album track than Love Again was. 

DBSaqca.gif

16 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

DBSaqca.gif

The way Hallucinate went AWF during the FN Tour. Everybody Was screaming the lyrics and she was serving MPG 

20 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The way Hallucinate went AWF during the FN Tour. Everybody Was screaming the lyrics and she was serving MPG 

I went to the tour three times and I don't have a single stable video from Hallucinate because everybody, including me, was jumping and screaming. What a moment...

DBSaqca.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.