Beyoncé

Kisuke

the way half of that traffic is probably people contacting customer service :gaycat7:

• Haha 5

• Replies 110k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

reviewing & comparing site traffic? 

we've reached a new low. :dancehall2:

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)

LoreHive* have y'all heard of this TikToker tykeise? Just check out his video uncovering that the Italian opera number in "DAUGHTER" & the whole song, is a reference to Black opera singer Black Patty and Black Patti Records (i.e Black Betty). Not just this—he has also made very valid points that tie in all three acts, but mainly i & ii since those are already out. Idk. It's some very compelling stuff and I also may be listening to "Ganja Burn" rn but it's so on the head! ALSO, he uncovers the madness behind her IG posts & how each "look" ties into American her story! :celestial5:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLC8RMPK/

Edited by Brikenbur
  • Thanks 1

Tired Duck GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sitting here looking at this Beyincé Vinyl on my shelf and I'm tired of it.

:clack:

• Haha 6

25 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

oh you got yours?

:suburban:

• Haha 2

She is a villain in this world and must be stopped

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

When I was listening to beautiful liar I imagined myself and a hot curly haired Latin twink performing Shakira's parts while I perform Beyoncés during karaoke. We do the belly dancing choreo and switch places as the audience gets confused as to who is who 

sexy beautiful liar GIF

What scenarios play in your mind when you listen to a beyonka track?

Edited by Fleahive

8 hours ago, kimberly said:

you need to look at beyonce.com babe.

low-key not bad compared to #that girl. these are for March 2024.

cZSQICd.png

XHNFZUC.png

That's funny you mention #that girls website. When I saw she was buying domains that reference her name I saw there was an available domain for her first middle and last name combined. I was tempted to purchase with a QR code to my cash app but didn't want to get sued. 

• Haha 1

The website traffic comparisons the past two pages is sending me

This "era" is a mess :deadbanana2:

B should do a Rio concert like Madonna. But knowing her she would try to not have it broadcasted :hoetenks:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jane said:

I want her to release act III Rock and  then tour both albums. There wont be any need for her to include any old song on that tour list. American Requiem would be the perfect tour opener.

every day i'm grateful y'all aren't in her team :rip:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Space&Time said:

never even opened mine or hung it up, it's lying somewhere beneath more interesting vinyls, ones that weren't made on a $5 budget 

• Like 1

When will y'all realize this is literally NOT an era!!! :deadbanana2:

Girl she has literally done NOTHING to even hint at this thing still being an active era other than her posting cute little montages with songs in the background LMAO!

BeenCalcium is nothing but a scrapbook of Throwback Thursdays and grainy ass Fuji Photo Films and she STILL posting Japan pics - for whateverrr reason we don't know of. I feel the Era that she wants truly hasn't even STARTED yet lmao! Y'all need to just pretend this era has come to a halt and will pickup when she ACTUALLY starts moving! :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Beyoncé runnin this era like a lash-tech business in ATL!!! :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

So my delusional self thinks 2MW is being sacrificed since THE still goes hard and canabilizes a new song, so they pivot to Tyrant or Bodyguard in June. 

Then I realize that would make sense, thus it aint happening

112b0184444e5904bdac582f97b7d669_w200.gi

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

making people wait for the "actual era" to start after the new albums came out is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas 

like she actually needs to be arrested and parkwood should be classified as a terrorist organization :coffee2:

• Like 2

The Madonna gig looked incredible. I want it for Bey 

We won't get a proper era again :bibliahh: 

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

making people wait for the "actual era" to start after the new albums came out is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas 

like she actually needs to be arrested and parkwood should be classified as a terrorist organization :coffee2:

Being plain stupid is unfortunately not against the law

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

It genuinely is a bad idea. Because why even release the album if you don't even have the era planned out yet or even the concept? 

I've come to the conclusion that BeenCountry is just a distraction lmao! That's basically it. What she's doing is not setting any new "precedent" in terms longevity and "eras". I think her focus is definitely heading more towards the film. But I'm just confused as anybody else. 

I feel even Parkwood doesn't know half the sh** going on because Bey is sooooo last minute and OCD. :ahh:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

LoreHive* have y'all heard of this TikToker tykeise? Just check out his video uncovering that the Italian opera number in "DAUGHTER" & the whole song, is a reference to Black opera singer Black Patty and Black Patti Records (i.e Black Betty). Not just this—he has also made very valid points that tie in all three acts, but mainly i & ii since those are already out. Idk. It's some very compelling stuff and I also may be listening to "Ganja Burn" rn but it's so on the head! ALSO, he uncovers the madness behind her IG posts & how each "look" ties into American her story! :celestial5:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLC8RMPK/

i haven't been keeping up with this thread but have ya'll seen the stuff where Bey says "ZIP IT" at the end of bodyguard and if you take all the numbers on the album it takes you to 2 international zip codes that have some sort of significance for important global historical figures. 

There's layers and layers on this album that are yet to be uncovered. 

Edited by Timber

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

It genuinely is a bad idea. Because why even release the album if you don't even have the era planned out yet or even the concept? 

I've come to the conclusion that BeenCountry is just a distraction lmao! That's basically it. What she's doing is not setting any new "precedent" in terms longevity and "eras". I think her focus is definitely heading more towards the film. But I'm just confused as anybody else. 

I feel even Parkwood doesn't know half the sh** going on because Bey is sooooo last minute and OCD. :ahh:

For people to be distracted, wouldnt they have to focus on the project itself first?

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cuteboyzay said:

I've come to the conclusion that BeenCountry is just a distraction lmao!

oh it's certainly working, everyone's so distracted they forgot the album came out 

marketing GENIUS :clap3:

y'all still at it... move on 

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

y'all still at it... move on 

We are just making sure the base is not to be found on Page 4. Be thankful 

2ec1755f33bbd5752092c838ead8826f.gif

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.