• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

So you hate R&B? 

after she sat in a clam doing nothing for her best song ever you should ask her that 

:clack:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the sphere deal being cancelled last minute makes me wonder if the whole beencorny.com thing is to tide us over while she's scrambling to find an alternative for the sphere (since a live something for this era was definitely planned)

or if she said **** it and goes on vacation and gives us nothing instead ? 

:clack:

Did the Sphere plans go south after the Verizon commercial? cuz the Sphere teasing in it definetly felt intentional from her, could she be so mean spirited to just tease it for nothing :monkey: 

Just now, drippinghoney said:

Did the Sphere plans go south after the Verizon commercial? 

yes :deadbanana4:

her eras just being one big false advertisement now… at least she's consistent :suburban:

1 minute ago, drippinghoney said:

could she be so mean spirited to just tease it for nothing :monkey: 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Since ya'll wanna fight,

ALFREDO Spaghetti is the new skip aka ALL UP IN YOUR MIND/THIQUE

II HANDS II HEAVEN is NOT the new VIRGO's GROOVE, she only wishes

BODYGUARD will NEVER be the new CUFF IT

shi-aint-no-diva-diva.gif

Edited by Redporus

Y'all really going in huh?

I've said this before but my relationship with stanning Bey changed massively when I saw the legendary Beychella set live. Since I have been completely satisfied as a fan and have come to terms with minimal content. When I look at the Ren era, the tour was a life changing experience. It was exactly what she had envisioned. A place to escape, be free and express yourself with likeminded individuals and of course enjoy the immaculate show. We got 3 remixes that each elevated their respective songs (maybe not BMS). The film was such a rewarding end to the era and I cherish that I got to relive it with friends who didn't make the trip to Europe with me to see it live.

So if this era ends up with a tour (bonus points for coming to Aus this time) and 2 more cute remixes, I will be happy.

I'd love for her to drop the visuals, do a back yard performance or announce the tour but I will not buy into the urgency in here, purely for the sake of boosting the stats. I could not care less about the streaming numbers. I want content for the sake of content, not promotion and I feel some of you would enjoy what we have more if you looked at it without the success stan mindset.

Edit - Don't mistake this post for supporting flopwood, Ibeencorny.com or any of that nonsense. They can all rot.

Edited by benyonce
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Since ya'll wanna fight,

ALFREDO Spaghetti is the new skip aka ALL UP IN YOUR MIND/THIQUE

II HANDS II HEAVEN is NOT the new VIRGO's GROOVE, she only wishes

BODYGUARD will NEVER be the new CUFF IT

shi-aint-no-diva-diva.gif

spacer.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yes :deadbanana4:

her eras just being one big false advertisement now… at least she's consistent :suburban:

Ugh I don't want to speak it into the universe but...if the Sphere plans were on that level to tease in a huge commercial and still that didn't work out... I don't think there was any other tour in the works or planned...sooo no tour at all  :gaycat7:

13 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I should have known better before typing that

Arena shows can make big money now so she could play LA or NY for 10 - 15 shows and just make it a one off thing for this era. She doesn't need to play Vegas. 

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Arena shows can make big money now so she could play LA or NY for 10 - 15 shows and just make it a one off thing for this era. She doesn't need to play Vegas. 

I don't think she'll go back to arenas until she has to and that day will probably never come. 

35 minutes ago, Lovett said:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1686323562.png

Did they really release a second album weeks later called We Still Don't Trust You?:giraffe:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't think she'll go back to arenas until she has to and that day will probably never come. 

Isn't that what the sphere is, which she was planning. 

17 minutes ago, drippinghoney said:

Ugh I don't want to speak it into the universe but...if the Sphere plans were on that level to tease in a huge commercial and still that didn't work out... I don't think there was any other tour in the works or planned...sooo no tour at all  :gaycat7:

I should have known better before typing that

we know shes only going to tour over the summer because thats when the kids are out of school and she likes to bring them with her. its now april and no dates were announced. nothing live is happening this year. our best bet is next year which give her a full year to plan another summer tour a la reniassance. the sphere was probably going to be announced for this year, but that falling through has shifted plans yet again :rip:

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Isn't that what the sphere is, which she was planning. 

I wouldn't liken The Sphere to your typical arena. It has the sheen and gimmick of being special so it wouldn't really affect her reputation as a stadium act.

HDD just showing yall have no clue wtf you're talking about :rip:  

Another week at 100k… outperforming rennie 

Get rid of 

Blackbird

Protector

My Rose

Just For Fun

Every Interlude (Flamenco is an exception)

there's your album

• Thumbs Down 9

2 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

Get rid of 

Blackbird

Protector

My Rose

Just For Fun

there's your album

Maybe your album, not mine :rip:

3 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

Get rid of 

Blackbird

Protector

My Rose

Just For Fun

there's your album

91a051890d894cdb00b4b052073d2f12d9191a27

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

Get rid of 

Blackbird

Protector

My Rose

Just For Fun

there's your album

Then what will all of us depressed people listen to?

Just For Fun is our representation.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Mind you I'm still recovering from spending $3k on my ex's Renny tickets. And now to find out he's already in another relationship since Feb.

Here's to hoping, I'll fall fast asleep tonight and I just need to get through this.

Cause time heals everything. 

:jonnycat:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.