Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

She still hiding the cover art and the single drops in 6 hours 

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu 

Have you not accepted that could be the cover art?

• Replies 109.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

She still hiding the cover art and the single drops in 6 hours 

Which means the visual component is going to BLOW OUR MINDS

2dflx91.gif

I don’t know, I don’t find what Yvette and Bey are trying to play at cute or intriguing at all, lol. I don’t get why they’re trying this hard to be anti-conformist.

Name one way a midweek release is going to benefit her.

Edited by Rhythm

Just now, Rhythm said:

I don’t know, I don’t find what Yvette and Bey are trying to play at cute or intriguing at all, lol. I don’t get why they’re trying this hard to be anti-conformist.

Name one way a midweek release is going to benefit here.

I think Yvette is just happy to actually have something to do for once, I wouldn't read too much into her IG stories

Also, I'm pretty sure Bey chose this date because it's the summer solstice and not because she is deliberately trying to avoid playing by the rules.

:michael:

1 minute ago, Rhythm said:

Name one way a midweek release is going to benefit her.

The album is coming out on a Friday, so who cares about a big debut week of the single? All that matters is longevity and the lead being an appetizer for the actual Album which is the major income anyways.

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The album is coming out on a Friday, so who cares about a big debut week of the single? All that matters is longevity and the lead being an appetizer for the actual Album which is the major income anyways.

This. We haven't care for singles since 4.

Listening to Drakes shitty lead just so I can be even more impressed with Break My Hole. 

:jonny5:

I mean, I guess this method could potentially curb the harsh second week drop-off. I’m not that bothered by the choice of a release date, tbh. I’m just waiting to see this revolutionary “masterclass of a rollout” Parkwood seems to be so confident in. 

7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Have you not accepted that could be the cover art?

Tryna delude myself into thinking her colorful upbeat dance era would actually reflect on the artwork but then again the site's aesthetic changed especially to match the current cover art for Ren and BMS....We going afrofuturism

:gaycat6:

Obvs we all want good charting. But anyone who cares about first week stats or first day streams like that you stanning the wrong artist. :rip:

That being said I'll still be looking at Parkwood's moves closely, motha deserves 

:gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

this is from Genius. Anyone can do that.

:gaycat6:

Hopefully somebody lying cuz I don't want that man on this 

i better not see (feat. JAY-Z) on the title tonight.

10 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

FVuqO0LX0Ak_3_1?format=jpg&name=900x900 

Her husband needs to stay far away from this project, we've had enough. 

Edited by SlayonceKnowles

5 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

i better not see (feat. JAY-Z) on the title tonight.

She will get clowned left and right. Yes we get it he's great etc etc but it will be a quick way to turn people off the project right out the gate

Going to bed before the incoming 4(00) pages of Jay Z slander and meltdowns. Just shut up and wait 5 hours :deadbanana4:

Cant he just watch over the kids and let her be? Geez

IM TIRED BEY, yes i loved EIL and i would love a sophomore album from the carters at some point BUT IM TIRED GISELLE, I WANT SOLO, FEATURELESS SASHA/YONCE

He wrote on her last #1 feature, stop playing with Jay. Sick of the disrespect. 

Jay-Z might be a producer on it, or a a writer, but considering how Beyoncé's CLEARLY been reading the room, I strongly doubt he's a featured act on it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.