Beyoncé

Kisuke

Just now, getBusy said:

There were two dates on her website (29th and 30th) until a few minutes ago. But if you mean a 3rd date, I'd agree lol

Oh I didn't see the second date but a 3rd date would be perfect as well. It's going to be a blood bath for those shows starting with 2 would've been the smartest move.

• Replies 106.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Prob Miami since I won’t have to travel 

or maybe NY since that’s where I’m from? 

No, Houston.. cuz that’s where she’s from 

OMG HELP 

:msmarvel:

20 minutes ago, Devin said:

Me and my friends are going to book a retreat right now in the Texas Hill County. We're going to wear our hair product-free. If you've got baby hairs, wear that; if you've got Afros, wear that! We're gonna soak some greens, we're going to walk around barefoot, we're going to be dressed in the latest doily fashions.

…and you can stay mad!!

:jonny5:

Not collard greens :bibliahh:

Just now, HEATED said:

Prob Miami since I won’t have to travel 

or maybe NY since that’s where I’m from? 

No, Houston.. cuz that’s where she’s from 

OMG HELP 

:msmarvel:

All 3 

:jonny4:

1 minute ago, kaveer said:

Oh I didn't see the second date but a 3rd date would be perfect as well. It's going to be a blood bath for those shows starting with 2 would've been the smartest move.

yea it's going to be horrible :(

Or she wasn't ready to announce and the leaking forced her hands, hence why everything is so chaotic.

Ok here's my complaint..... I need the ticket sales to start ASAP because we're all gonna be on EDGE until its time :deadbanana4:

Why are the dates not on Ticketmaster in Canada yet?

Edited by IlluminatiFreak

Anybody going to the Brussels date on 5/14??? Swedish & Belgian Hive won so hard :jonny5:she's gonna completely shatter attendance records here

She's probably letting the hype build a bit before we start gagging on those prices.

2 minutes ago, HEATED said:

But my pocketbook?

:wanda:

It's gonna fill back up whereas she's not getting any younger and will probably be 50 by the time she tours again so now's the time :jonny: 

Just now, getBusy said:

I have to go shower but I refuse to do so until I know the presale dates

This is the problem :rip: I'm at work and can't focus on anything. I'm like rushing people off the phone so I can get back to checking :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

She's probably letting the hype build a bit before we start gagging on those prices.

Yep. I really think/hope there's a visual trailer coming. It's very odd to not have any writing in her post caption. 

There's noticeably no press release or anything like that either. All the outlets are referencing her IG post and official website lol 

Good! I’m glad pre-sales are later in the month. :cm: Hopefully she releases visuals this weekend to build even more hype. 

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is the problem :rip: I'm at work and can't focus on anything. I'm like rushing people off the phone so I can get back to checking :deadbanana4:

sdddddddddddd

thank God i work from home, im not getting anything done today :jonny5: 

3 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

It's gonna fill back up whereas she's not getting any younger and will probably be 50 by the time she tours again so now's the time :jonny: 

Right. Like, before she’s halfway doing the choreo. :deadbanana4:

Wtf is going on with her website :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.