• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Also I swear she referenced performing there with Jay as one of the highlights of her touring career. I could be wrong though.

Really? 

But it's true that OTR I at the Stade de France was LIT!! There were a lot of celebrities and foreigners (there weren't that many dates in Europe) I don't know about OTRII though, I didn't go. 

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

Really? 

But it's true that OTR I at the Stade de France was LIT!! There were a lot of celebrities and foreigners (there weren't that many dates in Europe) I don't know about OTRII though, I didn't go. 

Yeah from memory it was the only European show. I think the two shows there had the highest average for said tour as well.

So now all the girls are touring next summer. :rip:

2 hours ago, BnPac said:
Spoiler

Mercurio said she didn't book the Stade de France this time

HUH? :rip:OTR's 2 dates, FWT's single date and the first show of OTRII (2nd bombed cuz they stupidly refused to reschedule it from World Cup final) SMASHED there :rip:France supported BMS pretty well for an English song, and they're on track to stan Cuff It harder :celestial5: Hopefully there will be a 2nd leg cuz it would be really weird to snub a top 2 mainland European market for her :deadbanana4:

14 hours ago, Machete said:

Haven't stepped into the Spotify/AM thread because :rip:, but I just know it's a mess :deadbanana4:

Congrats @Bey Admired for booking a classic thread that will be referenced for years :dies: 

Thank you, beloved. 

4 hours ago, BnPac said:
  Hide contents

No, that's our biggest. Maybe she hadn't booked it at the time, I don't know. He did tell me, she'll announce a few dates first even in the UK or maybe she'll just go to Marseille and Lyon. Or maybe she'll skip the country altogether lol. 

Doubt she will skip France. It’s one of her biggest grosses. She will probably do a few smaller venues. 

20 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I love Virgo's Groove. Prob my favorite on the album.

But when I play it around other people, around the 4:30 mark I can feel people getting antsy :rip: 

I can't understand that, because that's when the song goes from better to BETTERER. :jonny5:

20 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I love Virgo's Groove. Prob my favorite on the album.

But when I play it around other people, around the 4:30 mark I can feel people getting antsy :rip: 

Antsy from the SLAYAGE?? Totally understandable 

I miss the la-la-la's in ENERGY so much. Those last few seconds feel so empty. :weeps: Can Bey not just record the la-la-la's herself and put them back in? She'd probably make it sound better than the Kelis version anyway.

2 hours ago, TheShineSoul said:

Since y'all are talking about tour rumours, is there any chance she's coming to Spain? I know she has toured here before, but lately many big artists have been skipping it.

I'm sure she will visit Spain, too. I guess it'll be Barcelona just like OTR 2 & FWT. 

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I miss the la-la-la's in ENERGY so much. Those last few seconds feel so empty. :weeps: Can Bey not just record the la-la-la's herself and put them back in? She'd probably make it sound better than the Kelis version anyway.

The La La La’s were her! 

1 minute ago, ABeyBraith said:

The La La La’s were her! 

I did always wonder why when listening to the Kelis song it didn't sound exactly the same. I assumed they sampled it and did some studio trickery to modify it. :deadbanana2: If it was Bey all along she shouldn't have even credited the Kelis song in the first place. I don't think anyone would have looked into it enough to make the connection and she could have got away with it.

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

If it was Bey all along she shouldn't have even credited the Kelis song in the first place

It was Beyoncé. 

:ghostface: Not skipping stade I saw otri and the chrom ball there the girls know how to party, they need more bathrooms tho :eli:

Not queen finding time  between partying and going on vacation to respond :ihype:

4 hours ago, BnPac said:

So now all the girls are touring next summer. :rip:

Right. I hope she announces before Taylor and Adele :deadbanana2: P!nk came out of nowhere. 

1 minute ago, Kisuke said:

Not queen finding time  between partying and going on vacation to respond :ihype:

They're literally far right borderline neo-Nazis so their hatred rang suspect from the beginning

5 minutes ago, Kisuke said:

Dragged them :rip: they are such liars too. They said Taylor called them, no it was her people. She was too busy. 

27 minutes ago, Kisuke said:

This isn't official and it's the Sun :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.