Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Doja breaks yet another Spotify record #PlanetHerstory

Featured Replies

 

 

 

Ain't **** is behind NTK by 1.2M (at #27 with 2.2M)

 

Meanwhile, 2 more solo songs coming for its wig:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Planet Herstory :alexz:

 

Edited by espeon

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe there really hasn't been a solo rap top 10 by a woman :rip: i guess i forget how US centric rap music is sometimes

This is so funny because people were calling this a flop when it first came out.  Guess the tables have turned. :skull:
 

And NTK has no radio play at all.  Imagine when that kicks in.  
 

:clap3:

…and I also love that it’s this song.  So the “…bUt iTs poPpppppp” people can shut the hell up. :rip:  

Talent always wins :clap3:

 

 

 

the other girls just can’t do it like Doja Cat. Remember when those weirdos kept on saying Doja wasn’t a rapper :lmao:

Edited by tde

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Bodak Yellow and Up didn't do it? Wow

Those songs and that artist are very local

Edited by tde

all the songs on the album will be hit singles woo

Edited by selenachris

3 minutes ago, tde said:

Those songs and that artist are very local

Care to post the chart peaks for WAP? I’m curious. 

 

OT: Amazing! Go Doja, very deserved :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

Bodak Yellow and Up didn't do it? Wow

No since they are full hip-hop songs and Cardi is all about longevity.

 

Congratz to Doja! :clap3:

6 minutes ago, tde said:

Talent always wins :clap3:

 

 

 

the other girls just can’t do it like Doja Cat. Remember when those weirdos kept on saying Doja wasn’t a rapper :lmao:

tea :toofunny3:

The way they're all smashing while she's just sleeping in her room too :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Clarksonator said:

Care to post the chart peaks for WAP? I’m curious. 

 

OT: Amazing! Go Doja, very deserved :clap3:

I don’t follow that her career so I wouldn’t know. Also this is about solo rap songs. That’s a collaboration Megan carried 

Edited by tde

Need To Know and Ain't **** smashing and overshadowing You Right is hilarious :bibliahh: 

 

It's sad how #12 is the highest peak for a solo female rap song so far, hope it goes Top 10 :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

The way they're all smashing while she's just sleeping in her room too :bibliahh:

Right.  Imagine if she actually cared about promoting like the other girls.  Geez.  

10 minutes ago, tde said:

Those songs and that artist are very local

 

3 minutes ago, tde said:

I don’t follow that her career so I wouldn’t know. Also this is about solo rap songs. That’s a collaboration Megan carried 

Care to post Nicki's solo smashes peaks?

1 minute ago, tde said:

I don’t follow that her career so I wouldn’t know. Also this is about solo rap songs. That’s a collaboration Megan carried 

Isn’t WAP Megan’s biggest song? You follow her enough to know that she (and specific songs of hers) is local apparently, which is why I asked. Thanks for confirming you don’t know anything about her though!

Ugh :jonny5:

 

Keep giving us nothing tho Doja, keep sleeping bitch, it’s fine, you dumbass :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Clarksonator said:

Isn’t WAP Megan’s biggest song? You follow her enough to know that she (and specific songs of hers) is local apparently, which is why I asked. Thanks for confirming you don’t know anything about her though!

I’d say it’s between Savage Remix and Wap. Neither is solo though 

5 minutes ago, tde said:

Those songs and that artist are very local

You will just say anything at this point. :skull: 

 

 

Worldwide: +7,175,768

US: +2,572,558 (only 35.8% from there)

UK: +599,437

 

Need To Know grew on me. Issa bop.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.