Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

The Weeknd breaks AM Pre-Save record - 1m possible

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will dominate , he’s probably one of only a few to have a successful smashing era worldwide at the moment. He’s doing bundles so the numbers will be huge

He is already trending #1 in Spain. I didn't expect it at all since BL has peaked at like #16 (although Spanish charts barely have international songs, they are fill with locals or reggaetón)

 

He is coming to slay :jonny5:

This era has been so interesting to watch on the charts. When you do the talentry and have a good team around you it really does pay off :clap3:

But I thought Corona was affecting the streaming numbers of new songs and people wouldn't be interested in streaming :huh:

Edited by Scarface

11 minutes ago, Jay T said:

He will dominate , he’s probably one of only a few to have a successful smashing era worldwide at the moment. He’s doing bundles so the numbers will be huge

Bundles for what? :bibliahh:Aint nobody going to be touring until 2021

16 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

I think Taylor had 950k ahead of Lover:confused: 

Who held the record was Billie with 800k.

2 minutes ago, Scarface said:

Who held the record was Billie with 800k.

Yes I just found it. Taylor had over 700k.

16 minutes ago, Treebeard said:

Bundles for what? :bibliahh:Aint nobody going to be touring until 2021

doesn't matter. he announced his tour before all the tour cancellations and he hasn't cancelled his tour yet so his tour bundles are still valid

 

and he has tons of merch bundles anyways  

I add the album as it becomes available. Pre-save is wonky and doesn’t work like it should. 

30 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Yes I just found it. Taylor had over 700k.

Billie had over 800k. Taylor's numbers are cute tho.

 

 

It will be Future Nostalgia vs After Hours for Best Pop Vocal Album then

6 minutes ago, Timber said:

Billie had over 800k. Taylor's numbers are cute tho.

 

 

Her numbers are cute and MASSIVE :cm:.

I’m happy for him.  BL is gigantic in Europe.

How does that translate into units ? I mean how much ?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.