• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JawBreaker

• Taylor fanboy

• peterstyles13

• Cryptique

1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

Strange because the song feels forgotten af while Work is kinda iconic but congrats :clap3:

As much as I like IDWLF I have to agree.

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Strange because the song feels forgotten af while Work is kinda iconic but congrats :clap3:

I mean, certainly a Rihanna stan will find Work more "iconic" and "remembered" :dies:

OT - Smash :jonny5:

Edited by mcohen

1 minute ago, mcohen said:

I mean, certainly a Rihanna stan will find Work more "iconic" and "remembered" :dies:

OT - Smash :jonny5:

It's no shade, really. IDWLF stats are truly impressive but the song feels forgotten, idk, if I wasn't a charts follower I would think the song was a moderate hit. Work instead is memorable, it was everywhere, the chorus is well known, you still hear the song in clubs etc etc. But hey, just my point of view :)

Just now, Mark Rih said:

It's no shade, really. IDWLF stats are truly impressive but the song feels forgotten, idk, if I wasn't a charts follower I would think the song was a moderate hit. Work instead is memorable, it was everywhere, the chorus is well known, you still hear the song in clubs etc etc. But hey, just my point of view :)

Indeed :)

13 minutes ago, Remixed said:

Congrats :clap3:    A few more female songs will be moving up the list soon as well 

Shallow is not a "female" song.

TZkNowl.gif

Work isn't even the most remembered 'work' song of 2016 and the stats prove that so I don't know why the nhevy is trying it. :)

It really just shows how huge IDWLF is despite not peaking at #1 :soda:

Two 2016 classics won :clap3:

18 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Work got forgotten by June, 2016. :skull:

OT: The best song won. :clap3:

20 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

07xlpCR.gif

IDWLF is huge in many Asian countries. Even nowadays, it is very common to see it on the Spotify charts of countries like the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia (where it never left the chart since its creation), Vietnam (where it also never left the chart since its creation), etc. Global thingz, you know?

sGB8Qgp.gif

Edited by peterstyles13

This song is really not bad (@ all the haters in here) and I understand why it smashed. The entire melody, from verses to chorus, is an earworm.

Both songs are streaming monsters and remembered, what are y’all on :deadbanana: 

Work might seem more remembered cause it’s peak was bigger and is a better song but welp, locals chose their fav in the end.

1 hour ago, Badboidami said:

Work 902,505,175

IDWLF 902,863,412

Whoever was tracking the numbers... I have to laugh.

this, they were waiting to post that :rip:

OT: both icons 

That's impressive. I did not know this songs was still streamed that much.

this is exactly why Spotify is soooooo manipulative. Everyone thinks I'm tripping :dies:  Some songs are not actually being streamed that many times. It's just the algorithm/playlisting or whatever thats controlling Spotify boosting these songs. At least this is only 1 song by Taylor benefiting off it but they're artists with 10s of these. Especially those artists that get huge streams on Spotify but barely gaining any followers. :fan: 

Anyway congrats to my fave her last true global hit with longevity :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

All this is true. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.