Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Bad Guy Tops Spotify (US)

51 posts in this topic

vEDYTye.png

Yesterday update:

#6 - 1,129,001 plays

Apparently they combined the remix with the original version. And this is only with 12 hours of streams. Tomorrow’s update will be bigger :duca: are they coming to end OTR after all?

Deserved. Bad Guy is honestly a better song than OTR, and OTR has had a generous amount of time at the summit. Billie deserves a #1. 

I wonder if Justin Bieber will get credited:skull:

Lil Nas X's remix better come through. Spotify didnt put it on top playlists. 

2 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

I wonder if Justin Bieber will get credited:skull:

They removed the original version and added the remix to TTH so it will surely get more streams from now on. Also the remix is top 10 on apple music 

I really hope they can end OTR. doesn't OTR have double the points tho, how big are the chances of this to beat it?

2 minutes ago, Sansa said:

I really hope they can end OTR. doesn't OTR have double the points tho, how big are the chances of this to beat it?

Well looking at it right now, Bad Guy is ahead of OTR in iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, Apple Music, and Radio... pretty much all metrics. So if it keeps up all week I think the chances are quite large. 

7 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Well looking at it right now, Bad Guy is ahead of OTR in iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, Apple Music, and Radio... pretty much all metrics. So if it keeps up all week I think the chances are quite large. 

yesssss I hope it keeps up :party:

14 minutes ago, Juanny said:

We dont know US YouTube numbers yet.

Apple Music looks close

9 & 18 vs 10, 26 and wherever the original  OTR version is. 

6 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

well it's over

Lil Nas deserved the record :doc:

It's just Friday, it just started:skull:

40 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Deserved. Bad Guy is honestly a better song than OTR, and OTR has had a generous amount of time at the summit. Billie deserves a #1. 

yup:celestial5:

43 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

We dont know US YouTube numbers yet.

Apple Music looks close

9 & 18 vs 10, 26 and wherever the original  OTR version is. 

Billie is at 10M and Lil Nas at 3M WW. I know US numbers tend o be different, but I think we can comfortably say Billie has him beat there... for now

She deserves it but not with that cheap remix. I love her but she should have done something better. 

Tomorrow would be quite interesting, it would give us a first look about this week since we will have for the first time the Spotify numbers for the bad guy remix and for the new OTR remix

I've a question tho, why bad guy remix streams were added to the original version today on Spotify? (instead of having two different versions like it should be), maybe because the remix didn't have enough streams to debut so it was added to the original?

1 hour ago, Juanny said:

Billie is at 10M and Lil Nas at 3M WW. I know US numbers tend o be different, but I think we can comfortably say Billie has him beat there... for now

Lil Nas has unofficial YouTube streams counted

3 million US views daily at least

2 hours ago, Sansa said:

needs 300 points more to comfortably beat it