Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ava Max hits Top 10

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still remember finding this song last August on New Music Friday and playing it on repeat. Strange how it didn't peak till the following summer.

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Come on math lessons

I missed the last three before posting :rip:

 

Still that's great holds for a song that took 23 weeks to hit the top 10.

Congrats to her :clap3: An organic smasha. She better snatch OTR next.

Super Early Predictions:

 

1. Old Town Road (=) **9th week** 

2. Bad Guy (+1) 

3. Sucker (+1) 

4. I Don't Care (-2) 

5. Talk (=) 

6. Sunflower (+1)

7. Wow (-1) 

8. Suge (+)

9. Sweet But Psycho (+1) 

10. Dancing With A Stranger (-2)

So nine more spots to go or else the pop prophecy of 2019 is cancelled, right?

Ok now can we get an album title, album release, tracklist, new single and instant grat asap? Now give us the songs that you'd promise that we'd have by now like Try Again, Salt, Move, Naked, and BloodSweatTears asap!
 

Sad that radio is the only thing that's pushing her to top 10, but I guess not anyone can get to top 10 nowadays, so props to her.

16 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Sad that radio is the only thing that's pushing her to top 10, but I guess not anyone can get to top 10 nowadays, so props to her.

I would say sales definitely helped a lot, too. The song has been in the top 15/20 of iTunes for a few months now

I'm happy for her. Stans have been really mean to this girl lately since she dropped that So Am I song.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Roxas said:

Great. Now let's move on to single #2, I can't believe she hasn't released a song since SBT.

not sure what SBT is but she released this tragedy after sweet but psycho

 

3 minutes ago, ARTPØP said:

I would say sales definitely helped a lot, too. The song has been in the top 15/20 of iTunes for a few months now

Did she get more than 15 points from sales though?

4 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

not sure what SBT is but she released this tragedy after sweet but psycho

 

Thankfully Walmart has a great return policy, we don't have to keep what Great Value Gaga is serving.

 

She should have released Salt, she deserves to be dragged for this faceless, droll, bland ass empowerment "anthem".

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.