• wxvii

1 minute ago, Mezter said:

Our fave would never release this though. I-

after put your hearts up she said NO! to bubblegum pop :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

after put your hearts up she said NO! to bubblegum pop :deadbanana4:

Popular Song.

24 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

If an event like this one can barely do 67k then imagine what the average underdog is doing. Music sales as a business model is over. 

Not really an event, this comeback of her doesn't have the same amount of crazy hype like LWYMMD, the number are understandable and actually pretty great for the current climate of pure sales

22 minutes ago, IndieKid said:

Inb4 people blame the decline from LWYMMD on the dying sales when LWYMMD came out in the streaming era and ME just sucks in comparison.

As bad as ME is, it still had a 90% lead the first day over the #2 song. So clearly if a lead a big as that one 'only' gets you 70k sales, that says more about the state of the market...

It’ll stabilize around 150k with BBMAs.

Taylor having ha Focus :priceless:

call it a buzz single and release your DW sis! :worship:

9 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Not coming to defend ME! but those 252K were some parts of the album pre order, the pure number of Look was more than 500K but only 350K were counted so those first 252K were much much album sales that at the end didn't count on BB, so it's not that accurate thing to say.

Billboard said back in 2017 that Look did just under 200K first day. I think that number factors out the CMA subtractions.

On Friday (Aug. 25), the day of the track's commercial release, the song sold a little less than 200,000 downloads in the U.S., according to initial sales reports to Nielsen Music.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/7942110/taylor-swifts-look-heads-for-half-million-sales-biggest-week-since-adeles-hello?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter

the lengths people will go to to make it seem as though she's flopping :toofunny3:

Between Avengers, GoT, and her, I think the focal point of pop culture at the moment is with Avengers followed by GoT. She kinda lags last, so people are not caring that much.

Really love the song so I wish this goes higher.

2 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Billboard said back in 2017 that Look did just under 200K first day. I think that number factors out the CMA subtractions.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/7942110/taylor-swifts-look-heads-for-half-million-sales-biggest-week-since-adeles-hello?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter

184,589 downloads on day 1

https://variety.com/2017/music/news/taylor-swift-look-what-you-made-me-do-sales-streams-airplay-reputation-1202539787/

If "Me!" follows similar trajectory to LWYMMD (although it's declining faster than Look) it will do 128k.

1 minute ago, wxvii said:

I have no words...

emote.gif

I have a word! I can even spell it out for you!

17 minutes ago, RainDreamer said:

Lol Look was very front loaded, 252 first day and 100k for the rest. This seems like it will have more longevity 

It's very...questionable 

Taylor Swift - ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco)
  1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000
Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) [Remix]
  0.4800 0.4359 0.4174 0.4141 0.4108

24 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Yeah math is NOT fun for me. That's why there was a question mark. 

Spelling nor math is fun... I think she wants us swifites to stay in school 

1 minute ago, Agenor said:

184,589 downloads on day 1

https://variety.com/2017/music/news/taylor-swift-look-what-you-made-me-do-sales-streams-airplay-reputation-1202539787/

If "Me!" follows similar trajectory to LWYMMD (although it's declining faster than Look) it will do 128k.

Wait, isn't that less than Shallow after the Oscars? :dies:

22 minutes ago, romonster said:

That's a decent number.

Only a select few artists are still able to sell music and thus use iTunes to their benefit. From the MPG's it's mainly Taylor, Gaga and Adele.

One of those ain't like the others and Rihanna's missing considering she scored three 1m-selling songs from her last album and is the last female artist to do so :lmao:  We had to laugh Chile

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I have a word! I can even spell it out for you!

Spell it king

emote.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.