Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I'd like to reserve the Charli XCX discography rate for after XCX3. I was born to host this rate :jonny: 

Oh. I see you won't be leaving us anytime soon then :eli:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/25/2017 at 9:46 AM, Sabbath said:

I would like to do a twenty one pilots discography rate

:pancake:

Here for it too :duca:

7 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I'd like to reserve the Charli XCX discography rate for after XCX3. I was born to host this rate :jonny: 

Will this rate include 14 and her unreleased songs? :duca:

Edited by Vigoorian King

Hey @Ace Reject, can I do a rate of the "Cool Girl" Debuts of 2014? A Banks vs. Banks showdown with Broke with the Expensive Taste vs. Goddess vs. Queen of the Clouds (come through, 75 Metacritic average!) Maybe MØ for a fourth, because Twiggy definitely made TW2014, right? 

EDIT: Never mind, a better scan of the old thread showed me most of these were used. :deadbanana: 

EDIT 2: Sophomore Slumps of 2016? Nightride vs. The Altar vs. Lady Wood (LW having a better Metacritic score than QOTC is a LIE.)

Edited by August

1 hour ago, August said:

Hey @Ace Reject, can I do a rate of the "Cool Girl" Debuts of 2014? A Banks vs. Banks showdown with Broke with the Expensive Taste vs. Goddess vs. Queen of the Clouds (come through, 75 Metacritic average!) Maybe MØ for a fourth, because Twiggy definitely made TW2014, right? 

EDIT: Never mind, a better scan of the old thread showed me most of these were used. :deadbanana: 

EDIT 2: Sophomore Slumps of 2016? Nightride vs. The Altar vs. Lady Wood (LW having a better Metacritic score than QOTC is a LIE.)

I'm here for this :duca:

Okay, so I have a new rate idea. :gaycat4:

Pussycat Dolls albums: Nicole's Killer Love vs. Ashley's Butterfly Effect vs. Jessica's I Say Yes

• ATRL Moderator

Are the old sign-ups still being honored here? Like am I still gonna do the Adele Discography Rate that was approved on OldTRL?

• ATRL Moderator

Sure!

Kehlani - SweetSexySavage

Tinashe - Joyride (If it ever comes out)

Jhene Aiko's new album

I would love this to happen.

16 minutes ago, Αnt said:

Kehlani - SweetSexySavage

Tinashe - Joyride (If it ever comes out)

Jhene Aiko's new album

I would love this to happen.

Add in Syd's new album "Fin" As well, or SZA's CTRL. 

Edited by Tom Vercetti

May I start the Ayumi singles rate soon?

I have everything ready for it! :heart2:

Highkey want to do a forgotten R&B diva rate, with girls like Tweet, Amerie, Teairra Marie, Christina Millian, LeToya, Blu Cantrell :emofish:

On 1/22/2017 at 11:52 PM, Mezik said:

I was wondering if you'd be interested in 2016 Country Darlings rate? It would be Storyteller vs. Hero vs. The Weight of These Wings vs. Untamed vs. The First Time?

While I know Carrie, Cam & Kelsea released in 2015 they were all so much more prominent in 2016 (Carrie had three singles, Cam had two and Kelsea had three).

If not it's totally understandable, or if you have an idea how I could actually title it I'd be more than willing to collaborate!

Please do this.

On 1/22/2017 at 6:52 PM, Mezik said:

I was wondering if you'd be interested in 2016 Country Darlings rate? It would be Storyteller vs. Hero vs. The Weight of These Wings vs. Untamed vs. The First Time?

While I know Carrie, Cam & Kelsea released in 2015 they were all so much more prominent in 2016 (Carrie had three singles, Cam had two and Kelsea had three).

If not it's totally understandable, or if you have an idea how I could actually title it I'd be more than willing to collaborate!

@Ace Reject :eddie:

On 1/25/2017 at 2:46 AM, Sabbath said:

I would like to do a twenty one pilots discography rate

:pancake:

@Ace Reject :chick1:

Let me remind y'all this idea

Would you be here for a rate of the moderate hits/underperformances by popgirls, songs which peaked in the #11-#40 range (we can talk about this, maybe even #20 - #40 or #10 - #30) on the Hot 100?

@iHype. had this idea on oldTRL, idk if he still wants to host it but I'm so here for it! :duca: (in case you don't, well, it could be hosted by me :flower: )

Talking about which popstars include, I would be here for female pop stars who debuted during the last 20 years and who released at least 3 albums.

I have two suggestions now:

I want to host a  10+ weeks #1 rate (unless that's too soon....)

Also, it's time for Mya to have her singles rate now! How bout it?

• ATRL Moderator

Back like I forgot something - let's start some rates y'all!

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/24/2017 at 8:12 PM, conatus said:

Am I still good for Sade singles at some point, luv?

Why haven't you started this yet sis?

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/26/2017 at 7:39 PM, August said:

Hmm. How about something with the albums Laura Mvula and NAO just released?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.