Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

CountryBritney

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CountryBritney

  1. Haven't written for a while again but I loved how relaxed the format is so will give it a try! 1. Julia Fox 2. Euterpe 3. Legend E 4. hurricane326 5. Jack! 6. Remmy 7. Allday 8. TruGemini 9. Temporal 10. Achilles. 11. Hooker Barbie 12. Better Mistakes 13. Gavin. 14. CountryBritney 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
  2. Thank you @Jackson ---- Okay so I'm not gonna be able to submit ? I work at a home for the elderly and I've been on night shifts all this week. Writing a song when I'm this tired just doesn't seem to be happening and I'd rather not send something in that I'm not happy with. Gutted but just the way life happens ? Good luck everyone!
  3. Can someone let me know how long we have left to submit?
  4. Thank you @Hug I might as well. It was a lot of fun to write after all ? I might as well share the Soundcloud for it too. I can't sing for sā˜†ā˜†ā˜† but I just had fun with it ? No production or anything just a warning ? https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/DBB2d
  5. Thank you everyone for all the kind words!!! Top 2!!!! I feel like I want to share my song since everyone is but I also feel like it's nowhere near as poetic as the others I've seen and I'm kinda embarrassed
  6. Thank you so much to all of the judges! ā¤ Was a bit of a weird songwriting process seeing as I only realised this was happening on the day that I wrote and submitted but just so glad to be taking part. I've loved all of the other entries I've seen so far as well so seems like a great competition this year!
  7. Thank you @Hug, sorry it took me so long to submit but at least I've actually submitted for once
  8. Thank you! Sent! Track One - Misery Never Goes Out Of Style
  9. Pretty much done. Who do I need to send this to? No idea how SOTS even works
  10. Right lemme grab a coffee and start. Not written a song since the last Platinum Hit I took part in, this is gonna be a mess
  11. Have I missed sign ups again...????
  12. Good luck everyone! I've been lurking for a while and you've all been amazing as always Also...someone please message me when SOTS4 is starting!
  13. @Hug Or maybe I'm not so gutted because how on earth could I compete with that???
  14. I'm so gutted that I missed a new season
  15. 1. Lane Boy 2. KatyCatPH 3. Lucky#17 4. AdamAL4 5. Speezy 6. PoKiTaurus 7. Auburn 8. Achilles. 9. Satan 10. UFO 11. MTrain 12. Obsession 13. FCKNAmbrosia 14. Kylie Jenner 15. Xedretinz Lododnz 16. Lukey 17. OreGuy 18. conatus 19. Tsareena 20. OKURRR 21. Kunst 22. ceremonials 23. ICEY 24. Buyonce1814 25. Witch Privilege 26. Alesus 27. MattyTacos 28. Corsola 29. RihsusChrist(ATG) 30. beatinglikeadrum 31. Nait Phoenix 32. funnellegs 33.CountryBritney
  16. No one's really sure. I've been struggling to walk for over a year now. Not to the extent that I can't but it feels like I've walked fifty miles when I've only walked five minutes. It's now going up into my thigh. I'm just really concerned that I'm going to end up in a wheelchair or something if this keeps up. As a twenty one year old, fairly healthy woman, it just feels like a major shock. I asked Jackson for a 24 hour extension because I was dosed up on drugs and stuff that they'd given me but I just couldn't bring myself to do anything other than sleeping. Shame because my song would have slayed and beaten all your asses ;)
  17. Sorry I didn't submit everyone. I've been in hospital, and everything's a bit of a mess right now. I only had a chorus of my song hence why I didn't submit but yeah, good luck guys : )
  18. Are we getting any more reviews for round one or was it only Jackson and Ceremonials doing them this week?
  19. Eeek. Number 2 Think I already have an idea for this round thankfully!
  20. SIGN UPS 1. Hugamari 2. ceremonials 3. keshaspearsxo 4. Queen Conchita 5. SaintWest 6. Glassmouth 7. Tsareena 8. Speezy 9. Corsola 10. Legend E 11. PoKiTaurus 12. Nait Phoenix 13. URBAN 14. Aurora 15. ultraviolence.xx 16. Auburn 17. ONIKACRAZY 18. UFO 19. Dylobs 20. Erotic 21. Wild Child 22. Covergirl 23. minho 24. Buyonce1814 25. Gastrodonatella 26. conatus 27. FCKNAmbrosia 28. funnellegs 29. EJQL8 30. Truffle. 31. CountryBritney 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45.
  21. When's the new season starting?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.