Jump to content

US Airplay Discussion


Kworb
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FAN

    1363

  • Ger-55

    4156

  • Starkboy

    1386

  • Raphy23

    923

Top Posters In This Topic

POP

-- 33 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 1417 -- 1417 13.311

 

URBAN

-- 49 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 507 -- 507 5.718

 

RHYTHMIC

-- 45 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 474 -- 474 3.592

 

That debut on Pop :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, radioactived said:

POP

-- 33 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 1417 -- 1417 13.311

 

URBAN

-- 49 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 507 -- 507 5.718

 

RHYTHMIC

-- 45 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 474 -- 474 3.592

 

That debut on Pop :dies:

RADIO DEAL?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Phuccery, Inc. said:

how is wolves not dead on pop :deadbanana:

 

was thinking she'd pull an End Game and its yet to receive a neg update 

It was about to peak but it's been hanging on a thread for the last couple weeks.

with the Top 5 all falling it looks like stations might choose Wolves as their next power rotation song along with How Long?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

It was about to peak but it's been hanging on a thread for the last couple weeks.

with the Top 5 all falling it looks like stations might choose Wolves as their next power rotation song along with How Long?

idk.... Wolves still hasn't been PRd anywhere and HL's at least on KIIS PR  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, radioactived said:

POP

-- 33 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 1417 -- 1417 13.311

 

URBAN

-- 49 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 507 -- 507 5.718

 

RHYTHMIC

-- 45 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 474 -- 474 3.592

 

That debut on Pop :dies:

I didn't see this coming! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems like How Long might snatch a week at no1 on POP. :rip:

 

Perfect, New Rules, Finesse and How Long are all Warner Bros or Atlantic(subsidiary of Warner) songs so I'm sure they will time everything to make sure How Long snatches a week before Finesse. :rip:

Edited by Mediabase
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2018-02-02 at 4:34 PM, DangerousSwiftie said:

The entire top 5 is decreasing a lot right now

 

They just be making room

Very interesting to see. Although, they seem to be making room for songs that aren't sales or streaming hits. How Long, Wolves, Let You Down and Lights Down Low doesn't really seem Top 5 worthy if you look at the stats. Same with Him & I which is also coming hard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

POP:

40 27 ZEDD/MAREN MORRIS/GREY The Middle 2703 590 2113 18.632

+444 Spins
+279 Bullet
+2.733 Audience

 

 

DIOS MIO Maren :jonny:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RHYTHMIC

4 1 N.E.R.D. & RIHANNA Lemon 5292 4921 371 25.281

 

+56 Spins

+17 Bullet

+0.270 Audience

 

URBAN

4 1 N.E.R.D. & RIHANNA Lemon 4771 4453 318 24.114

 

+170 Spins

+174 Bullet

+0.581 Audience

 

:jonny5:

 

Rihanna truly is the Greatest radio artist of the past 25 years. First BB names and ranks her biggest Pop radio artist and the last four years especially she's gone and made urban and rhythmic radio her b*tch. 

 

Her 12th Urban #1 and 17th Rhythmic #1. :alexz:

Edited by Lennox.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like Bruno is snatching overall radio #1, at the end of this month more or less. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

POP:
11 10 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 9947 8734 1213 57.321
+165 spins
-79 bullet
+1.151 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
11 6 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 4401 3504 897 24.691
+150 spins
+86 bullet
+1.403 Audience

HAC:
16 15 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 2927 2490 437 14.745
+63 spins
+6 bullet
+0.626 Audience

Urban:
17 15 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 2798 2363 435 18.100
+49 spins
-16 bullet
+0.391 Audience

Urban AC:
21 20 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 509 358 151 2.456
+25 spins
+16 bullet
+0.137 Audience

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lennox. said:

RHYTHMIC

4 1 N.E.R.D. & RIHANNA Lemon 5292 4921 371 25.281

 

+56 Spins

+17 Bullet

+0.270 Audience

 

URBAN

4 1 N.E.R.D. & RIHANNA Lemon 4771 4453 318 24.114

 

+170 Spins

+174 Bullet

+0.581 Audience

 

:jonny5:

 

Rihanna truly is the Greatest radio artist of the past 25 years. First BB names and ranks her biggest Pop radio artist and the last four years especially she's gone and made urban and rhythmic radio her b*tch. 

 

Her 12th Urban #1 and 17th Rhythmic #1. :alexz:

:heart2:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

POP

-- 32 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 1839 -- 1839 16.058

+422 spins

+2.747 audience

 

URBAN

-- 46 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 585 -- 585 6.408

+78 spins

+0.690 audience

 

RHYTHMIC

-- 37 THE WEEKND & KENDRICK LAMAR Pray For Me 722 -- 722 5.079

+248 spins

+1.487 audience

 

~5M increase on second day. :alexz3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

POP:
12 11 G-EAZY & HALSEY Him & I 9800 8485 1315 57.976

+225 Spins
+78 Bullet
+1.160 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
8 7 G-EAZY & HALSEY Him & I 4283 3852 431 16.714

+72 Spins
+69 Bullet
+0.216 Audience

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

POP:
11 10 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 9947 8734 1213 57.321
+165 spins
-79 bullet
+1.151 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
11 6 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 4401 3504 897 24.691
+150 spins
+86 bullet
+1.403 Audience

HAC:
16 15 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 2927 2490 437 14.745
+63 spins
+6 bullet
+0.626 Audience

Urban:
17 15 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 2798 2363 435 18.100
+49 spins
-16 bullet
+0.391 Audience

Urban AC:
21 20 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 509 358 151 2.456
+25 spins
+16 bullet
+0.137 Audience

Radio monster. :deadbanana2: This is getting to #1 sooner than I thought. :clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Lennox. said:

RHYTHMIC

4 1 N.E.R.D. & RIHANNA Lemon 5292 4921 371 25.281

 

+56 Spins

+17 Bullet

+0.270 Audience

 

URBAN

4 1 N.E.R.D. & RIHANNA Lemon 4771 4453 318 24.114

 

+170 Spins

+174 Bullet

+0.581 Audience

 

:jonny5:

 

Rihanna truly is the Greatest radio artist of the past 25 years. First BB names and ranks her biggest Pop radio artist and the last four years especially she's gone and made urban and rhythmic radio her b*tch. 

 

Her 12th Urban #1 and 17th Rhythmic #1. :alexz:

Lennox sis I’m just seeing this. That reign truly will never end. Slay Queen. :alexz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rihanna is an absolute force on Urban/Rhythmic :clap3: her lead is going to be massive. 

 

I will SCREAM if Perfect goes back to #1 on Pop :biblio: Dua just tanked out of nowhere. 

 

How Long, Wolves, Lights Down Low, Let You Down, Finesse, Him & I all coming quick :eek: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FAN said:

Rihanna is an absolute force on Urban/Rhythmic :clap3: her lead is going to be massive. 

 

I will SCREAM if Perfect goes back to #1 on Pop :biblio: Dua just tanked out of nowhere

 

How Long, Wolves, Lights Down Low, Let You Down, Finesse, Him & I all coming quick :eek: 

Is it because of SNL backlash?

 

The new Lana Del Rey 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

POP
11 10 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 10128 8877 1251 58.641
+ 181 spins
+ 38 bullet
+ 1.320 aud

RHYTHMIC:
10 5 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 4553 3571 982 25.915
+ 152 spins
+ 85 bullet
+ 1.224 aud

HAC
15 14 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 2994 2554 440 15.264
+ 67 spins
+ 3 bullet
+ 0.519 aud

URBAN
16 12 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 2854 2435 419 18.473
+ 56 spins
- 16 bullet
+ 0.373 aud

URBAN AC
22 19 BRUNO MARS & CARDI B Finesse 536 362 174 2.584
+ 25 spins
+ 23 bullet
+ 0.128 aud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...