Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kim Kardashian

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kim Kardashian

  1. I could see signs hanging on a wall 99 lives - Super Mario Wanna be witchu and spend 'em all I got a ticket to ride
  2. http://wfiles.brothersoft.com/r/reba-mcentire-wallpaper_149023-1600x1200.jpg
  3. https://lastfm-img2.akamaized.net/i/u/770x0/48f0ceb3367b441f87485caf433a31e6.jpg
  4. For a flop album this really did quite well.
  5. These numbers are great.
  6. Neither of those are racial slurs. Although this shows why this round was a bad idea from the get go.
  7. It was messy sure but I'm pretty sure all the entries would have just been black people using the n-word.
  8. Jennifer Murphy is coming for that #1.
  9. Fire Starter deserved way better.
  10. It was the solo but the feature version is just as good. Young Thug's ad-libs >>>
  11. I'm sorry @Touch It, you deserved to win. At least me & @mokitsu served taste.
  12. Yes we have established that EriKills.
  13. Party Favors deserved #1. Was it not even in the top section or did I miss it? I swear the list looked way longer Regardless, it's because the group as a whole is weaker then. So the points are concentrated on the (fewer) good songs.
  14. What a trio. All three of those deserved top 10.
  15. Take My Hand so low... disgusting.
  16. Electric Lady & Come On Get Up deserved better.
  17. The fact that someone gave 10 points to that Anne-Marie song Embarrassing.
  18. Tinashe - Party Favours: Another one of my favourite songs of all time. Maybe my favourite Tinashe song? Perfection in every way.
  19. Kim Petras - Icy: Clarity has better songs for this round, but it's a good song.
  20. Kelis - Brave: Nice enough but the production dates it a lot.
  21. Lady Gaga - Schiebe: Huge bop.
  22. Charli XCX - Girls Night Out: I suppose it's quite popular but I never thought this song was that great for her standards.
  23. Au/Ra - Dance In The Dark: It's... ok. Not a fan.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.