• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, dangerous. said:

They were referring to you saying she broke low callout records, hence why they bolded that.

Her scores were low enough to scare Pop radio programmers. 3 consecutive singles all getting low scores, that's probably a record of some sort. 

Besides his Taylor hate, he used to post some insightful numbers. After all these years here, it's just a bit much to ban him for posting daily updates about Taylor's active era. If her numbers were good, the Swifties would be the ones posting them daily. It's the same coin.

2 hours ago, Superpower said:

Her scores were low enough to scare Pop radio programmers. 3 consecutive singles all getting low scores, that's probably a record of some sort. 

Besides his Taylor hate, he used to post some insightful numbers. After all these years here, it's just a bit much to ban him for posting daily updates about Taylor's active era. If her numbers were good, the Swifties would be the ones posting them daily. It's the same coin.

You just highlighted the main difference between his posts and any potential Swiftie posts. Posting updates about someone you like is MUCH different than posting updates about someone you hate. He wasn't just posting "daily updates", if you're going to troll someone for that long continuously, with many members getting annoyed, including non-Swifties, action is going to be taken.

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You just highlighted the main difference between his posts and any potential Swiftie posts. Posting updates about someone you like is MUCH different than posting updates about someone you hate. He wasn't just posting "daily updates", if you're going to troll someone for that long continuously, with many members getting annoyed, including non-Swifties, action is going to be taken.

The entire forum is full of users who troll artists all over, not just in one thread, and yet they are allowed to thrive.

just isn't very fair. That's it.

4 hours ago, OBEY said:

She's really on a roll isn't she? Hopefully Strangers smashes next.

If Strangers doesn't get released or gets released and flops I will be devastated. 

3 minutes ago, Superpower said:

The entire forum is full of users who troll artists all over, not just in one thread, and yet they are allowed to thrive.

just isn't very fair. That's it.

Exactly, there is an entire forum for that user to post in and troll people as much as they want, not in a thread like this. They can knock themselves out in SYG, or they can make their own thread, as they have already done :cm:

Just now, Headlock said:

lol girl just accept she is flopping like everyone did when their faves flopped, stop trying to make drama out of this, if you cant handle your faves flop number in here simply block the user thats posting them.

Edited by Mr. Adele

Just now, fridayteenage said:

pop t10s as a credited lead:

camila 4, since 2015

meghan 4, since 2014

alessia 3, since 2015

halsey 3, since 2014

the true next gen of pop stars :alexz::clap3:

5 hours ago, Superpower said:

Literally where does it says that she is breaking low callout records?

1 hour ago, FAN said:

If Strangers doesn't get released or gets released and flops I will be devastated. 

Now or never and Bad at love had some rnb vibes, strangers doesnt so i wouldnt be surprised. her into you ?

1 hour ago, Mr. Adele said:

lol girl just accept she is flopping like everyone did when their faves flopped, stop trying to make drama out of this, if you cant handle your faves flop number in here simply block the user thats posting them.

Congrats on completely missing the point

SMgZXRM.gif

5 hours ago, OBEY said:

Now or never and Bad at love had some rnb vibes, strangers doesnt so i wouldnt be surprised. her into you ?

There are so many better songs on the album than Strangers 

she better not release Strangers next 

Lol the top 10 losing an hour of daytime lost 100+ spins

Halsey going #1 on Pop and almost Top 5 on overall radio :clap3:

Pop

#1 Closer

#1 Him and I

#3 Bad At Love

#3. Now or Never

Radio:

#1 Closer

#3 Bad At Love

#6 Him and I

#10 Now or Never

Radio Queen!

22 hours ago, OBEY said:

Bingo. We need Lie f/Huncho

44 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

No, thank you.

bottom 2 of the album 

1 hour ago, Gabe² said:

No, thank you.

bottom 2 of the album 

Eyes closed ft. the weekend !!!!

2 hours ago, Gabe² said:

No, thank you.

bottom 2 of the album 

2 hours ago, dangerous. said:

That song is awful and wouldn’t see any sort of success

:gaycat4: Maybe not. But Strangers is just a cute track. A remix with Dua would get me intrigued!

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

On 10/03/2018 at 7:03 PM, WonderstruckFR said:

Then why is there a bunch of urban songs smashing on pop?

It's not that hard...

Some “urban” songs have a lot more pop appeal than others. Lemon is not one of them. The fact it even made it top 30/40 on pop is weird. Btw you’re coming across pretty ignorant.

Alone is so much better as a song and single choice than Strangers.

Strangers is generic, Tumblr'd, and very gay-bubble. Like Troye Sivan's My My My. Just can't see it being a hit with the GP. 

I also cannot at the fact Now or Never was released 1 year ago, and we're still on the 2nd single for the album :lmao:

Meanwhile Taylor is on her 4th single.

6 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Halsey going #1 on Pop and almost Top 5 on overall radio :clap3:

Pop

#1 Closer

#1 Him and I

#3 Bad At Love

#3. Now or Never

Radio:

#1 Closer

#3 Bad At Love

#6 Him and I

#10 Now or Never

Radio Queen!

So happy for her :clap3: justice for Colors! 

6 hours ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

5 hours ago, Gabe² said:

No, thank you.

bottom 2 of the album 

5 hours ago, dangerous. said:

That song is awful and wouldn’t see any sort of success

Lie is not a good choice. 

5 hours ago, dangerous. said:

I’m quite sure they’re going with “Alone,” since it’s on Teen Party on Spotify.

I love Alone. I just want Lauren to shine for once.

4 hours ago, OBEY said:

Eyes closed ft. the weekend !!!!

Remix of the year TBH. Here for it! 

3 hours ago, Thickorita said:

I think Strangers is too pop for today's radio, Alone would be perfect

2 hours ago, iHype. said:

Alone is so much better as a song and single choice than Strangers.

Strangers is generic, Tumblr'd, and very gay-bubble. Like Troye Sivan's My My My. Just can't see it being a hit with the GP. 

I also cannot at the fact Now or Never was released 1 year ago, and we're still on the 2nd single for the album :lmao:

Meanwhile Taylor is on her 4th single.

Alone seems way more Pop than Strangers though? 

Radio update yesterday for Delicate courtesy of @TaylenaStan in the Delicate single thread:

POP:
76 47 TAYLOR SWIFT Delicate 386 83 303 3.285

+95 Spins
+76 Bullet
+0.667 Audience

HOT AC:
53 41 TAYLOR SWIFT Delicate 212 64 148 1.458

+32 Spins
+28 Bullet
+0.218 Audience

Now that daylight savings time is up, I hope kworb will update radio charts an hour earlier:)

Edited by Recordyear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.