• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Element

• Hiatus

Chile I retired :redface:

• Haha 1

I present an idea:

The Color Game: Music Edition

Each round is represented by a color. You have to send a music track where its album cover features that specific color

Simple, but should be fun and I don't think we ever had a game like this?

Would probably make the format like ASC where contestants rank the tracks.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 9:51 PM, Canon said:

So many ideas for S2 Slasher. :lakitu: Lemme list some.

• Slasher : The Cult of Stabba Ho - Instead of Slashers killing Campers on their Night, they (secretly) convert a Camper to a Slasher.
  • Slasher : Seance of the Fallen - All Campers start off as Campers. But the Campers can tap into the powers of the dead Special Roles of the Season 1. But so can the Slashers.
  • Slasher : Public Survival Announcement - No Roles other than Slasher and Camper, however, every vote is Public (this seems both boring but the most messy)

Of course there would be additional rules and such for each of the above variations to make it more balanced but I've yet to land on what kind I want to host. :celestial5:

im here for Cult of Stabba Ho!

• ATRL Moderator

AWRBqiZ.png

After an 18 month hiatus, Let's Spoon is back! There are 3 days left to sign up for the new season!

This is the first season of five in The Age of Alchemy era, which will culminate in an All Stars season (20). All star contestants will be selected from each season between 16-19, and the season 20 champion will win a CASH PRIZE!

If you have any questions - please let me know! Everyone is welcome (both new and old players) xx

• ATRL Moderator
On 3/2/2024 at 8:36 PM, Element said:

AWRBqiZ.png

After an 18 month hiatus, Let's Spoon is back! There are 3 days left to sign up for the new season!

This is the first season of five in The Age of Alchemy era, which will culminate in an All Stars season (20). All star contestants will be selected from each season between 16-19, and the season 20 champion will win a CASH PRIZE!

If you have any questions - please let me know! Everyone is welcome (both new and old players) xx

REMINDER: It's the last day to join Let's Spoon 16!

Our first challenge will be held at 9 PM EST on Tuesday, March 5th!

So unless anyone is already in the process of preparations, I will host a season of family feud this summer. 

spacer.png

Season 1 - ATRL Hunger Games , Sign ups March 12th 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gardendreams said:

spacer.png

Did you draw that?? That looks so cool!

34 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Did you draw that?? That looks so cool!

lmao no i used ai i dont have time for that :chick1:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, gardendreams said:

spacer.png

Perched!

• 2 weeks later...

Emblem-Banner-S6.png?ex=66075a41&is=65f4e541&hm=16f499ea28f5b5a225f672553151f8630e21177ad3e52ca60103d1400c8a6bb7&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=2879&height=950

Golden Hit enters a new era in 2024! Join the fun of writing your best lyrics over the course of six weeks, with new and engaging challenge prompts designed to inspire—no writing experience necessary!

Emblem-Crest-S6.png?ex=66075a5b&is=65f4e55b&hm=bce1ca5e0522144b7366831c2901d2625b54fe361012133cebfd087ac59d249d&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1643&height=1370

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

jyUrG9p.png

season 15 coming soon :hippo:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

now what if i said I just got released from prison and with the help of my chatgp4 subscription, hosting/planning has become 100x easier?

so what now?

On 4/4/2024 at 5:58 AM, dweebz said:

now what if i said I just got released from prison and with the help of my chatgp4 subscription, hosting/planning has become 100x easier?

so what now?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952wvveh1kh6vo6dvvpg13 

On 4/4/2024 at 4:58 PM, dweebz said:

so what now?

hi

• 2 weeks later...

Slasher: The Hike of Horrors

"Some secrets are better left buried…"

6 years after the tragic events at Camp De-Cappa-Lot and Camp Stabba-Ho, the grieving familys and friends of the deceased haven't given up hope of figuring out the mystery of the grisly murders. The media may have shelved the story, and the case may have gone cold, but they are determined to find answers.

Bonding over their shared loss, the group travels to the long forgotten campsite. Unbeknownst to the mourners, relatives of the unknown Slashers have infiltrated the bus trip and will stop at nothing to keep their secret buried, even if it means crashing the bus down the mountian side.

The Slashers plan was a success. During the night, when all that was visible were the headlights of the doomed yellow bus, the breaks fail conveniently as the vehicle takes a sharp turn overlooking a steep cliffside. Tumbling down the mountain in a myriad of spins, the bus finally lands in a rocky crevasse. Thankfully for the group, everyone survives the crash, but find themselves lost deep within the forest. 

With only their wits and determination, the new 'Campers' must find their way back. And the new Slashers must make sure that never happens, by any means necessary.

——

Gameplay post soon :cm: 

• Like 2

On 4/24/2024 at 2:49 PM, Canon said:

And yes, I am incorporating certain things from the previous season as gameplay mechanics. So you may see stuff like @khalyan's friendship bracelets and @Yvess's bottle of lube as items. :cm: 

OMG YES

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.