Everything posted by micelit
- Attitude Magazine: inside the HIV/AIDS implications of Taylor's "Patient Zero"
-
Should Taylor Swift take a long hiatus?
Yes but she won't because she's greedy and will never have enough money
-
Ella Langley reacts to breaking Mariah Carey's record for longest running #1 hit
That's incredible 👏 way to.go Ella.
-
Ed Sheeran doubles down on "both sides are bad" and "i'm apolitical"
Sheeran is only famous due to Swift. They share a white republican audience.
-
Ed Sheeran doubles down on "both sides are bad" and "i'm apolitical"
He's as greedy and soulless as Taylor. No wonder they get along so well They're Both white mediocrity and so are the people who hand over their money to them
- Why was Prince homophobic?
-
FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
Eds whole statement blew up in his face. He should have never said anything 😃
-
Ariana Grande - 'petal'
If only it was half as long as TPD. 😔
-
Britney gives employee a private show
This is a sexual harassment suit waiting to happen.
-
P!nk breaks silence: condemns Hamas, supports Palestinians, drags Macklemore
I don't agree with her here but I love pink so I'm conflicted.
-
Taylor introduced Travis to controversial Israeli restaurant
Soulless billionaire gonna soulless billionaire
-
Sam Smith ends the Hazel Eyes era
I think he could have done something with constant companion if not for the cringe video
-
From Beyoncé's boxes to Taylor's towels: How billionaires treat fans like ATMs
50 dollars for a TOWEL? Good lord.
-
The Guardian: "Olivia stands up for the vulnerable. I wish Taylor Swift did the same"
The taylor swift cult of personality isn't much different than the trump cult of personality Stop worshiping these idiots already.
-
Beyoncé selling $950 empty box
What Is with taylor fans and the persecution complex she has instilled in them on her behalf. Shameless billionaire jokes are not "eating her alive".
-
The Guardian: "Olivia stands up for the vulnerable. I wish Taylor Swift did the same"
I highly doubt Taylor's ever made donations in private. There's no point if she's not being publicly celebrated for it.
-
Candace Owens & Justin Baldoni post photo with Taylor's "my tears ricochet" audio
Justin's a victim of Blake and Ryan I agree.
-
Candace Owens & Justin Baldoni post photo with Taylor's "my tears ricochet" audio
She lied to try to force him out of his own movie. She couldn't even provide a shred of evidence. She and Taylor are toxic mean girls with high school mentality
-
Candace Owens & Justin Baldoni post photo with Taylor's "my tears ricochet" audio
Nobody is going to sexually harasse one of the most powerful women in Hollywood (Blake).
-
Hot 100 | Final predictions (9/12/26): Texas #1 (x21), Boston #2, IKIIKY #3
Kudos to Ari for 14 weeks in the top 10 with HTIMYLM. I didn't have faith in that song when I first heard it but what a hit.
-
Candace Owens & Justin Baldoni post photo with Taylor's "my tears ricochet" audio
They're both terrible.
- Breathe, Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know or You're Still The One
-
Sam Smith's new album debuts with 1,8M streams | Day 2: 997K (-46%)
I was hoping Sam left the lizzo act in the Gloria Era but I saw the constant companion video and clearly they haven't
-
Sam Smith's new album debuts with 1,8M streams | Day 2: 997K (-46%)
Constant.companion sounds like a hit.
- Hayden Panettiere's ex smirks and smile while admitting to abusing her