Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

This random bonus track from Loose randomly good as hell?!?!

Featured Replies

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

Baby I wanna let my hair down
Baby I wanna let my hair down
Baby I wanna let my hair down
Bring me something that´ll make me jump around
Baby I wanna let my hair down
Baby I wanna let my hair down
Baby I wanna let my hair down
Bring me something that´ll make me jump around

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon

Well, it's one of my fave songs from the Loose era. I'm glad you discovered it after 20 years.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Jimmey said:

Well, it's one of my fave songs from the Loose era. I'm glad you discovered it after 20 years.

As a Nelly stan I've heard it before just not since it was recently put on Apple Music

3 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

As a Nelly stan I've heard it before just not since it was recently put on Apple Music

Oh, okay. Well, let your hair down then and your D up.97a2d551dda6c9fc7697c87c9bf49d31.gif

the entire album back to front even the BT were perfection let's be real. One of the greatest pop albums of all time

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.