Jotham
ATRL Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Sexually Transmitted Diarrhea Outbreak: Gays in Danger (again)
Everything posted by Jotham
-
Lana Del Rey and Morgan Wallen to host the GTA 6 country station
Lana will let this slide because it's ATRL
- Is this true about gay men and dating?
-
Neptune Square Mars Neptune Square Venus
Uranus, don't you know my ass is famous
-
What are you listening to right now?
- Do you think country singer Thomas Rhett is attractive?
Yes, and not only is he hot but he's one of the few men in the industry who isn't toxic. I don't care too much about his music though.- What are you listening to right now?
- Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito considering retirement
Justice Alito confirms he is considering retirement Read more- Trump is now cutting off student loans: Did your major make it?
I minored in education and one of my seminars focused on early childhood education. People understate how essential early childhood education is to someone's psychological growth and social development. Underfunding the major will only worsen the learning crisis that the country is going through.- What are you listening to right now?
- Rita Ora passed her driver's test
As someone who is well into adulthood and still doesn't have his license I find this weirdly inspiring for some reason- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
That "Cleveland" spoken part not her trying to get her "there could be 100 people in the room" moment Gaga better sue ha- What are you listening to right now?
- Should Taylor Swift rebrand as 'Tae'?
Tae means "poop" in Tagalog- Has MAGA taken over ATRL?
I have mixed opinions on Ella Langley. In terms of "Choosin' Texas" itself, it feels like a breath of fresh air considering that country music is just filled with garbage from people like Gavin Adcock and Morgan Wallen now. Still, I think the song is mediocre overall and Langley's personal opinions are a bit sus. Also, I'll give credit for the amazing music video. We need more music videos like this again!- What are you listening to right now?
- What are you listening to right now?
- The Depression Lounge
I feel like my anxiety is really starting to relapse. I wasn't expecting this since I had so many exciting plans for the rest of the year, but mentally I've just found myself catastrophizing again and again. Things got better for a while after my last post in July but idk, I've been ruminating a lot about my life again. I think it's because my birthday is in two months and it's gotten me thinking again about how I'm in my late twenties and feeling so unaccomplished, but at the same time I've accepted that this is a normal phase that a lot of people go through. It just feels bizarre because I was so at peace with my direction in life but all of the sudden I'm having these self-doubts again. I'm going to a Tyler Childers concert at least in two weeks and that's boosted my mood a bit. One thing I want to start doing is treating myself more and doing stuff for myself and celebrating those things. I put so much on my self-worth on career stuff but don't realize that there are still things like this that I can enjoy while I'm in this uncertain phase in life!! I'm just a little worried about how things will be after the concert, but at least the holidays are coming soon and I generally feel better during that period.- What are you listening to right now?
- MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Where Mike Will at- What are you listening to right now?
- What are you listening to right now?
- Harry Styles or Justin Bieber considered for Super Bowl halftime show
I hope it's Harry but it's more likely that it would be Justin, especially given off the hype surrounding his Coachella performance earlier in the year.- What are you listening to right now?
- What's ur big 3?
- What are you listening to right now?
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Do you think country singer Thomas Rhett is attractive?