Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

IBeMe

ATRL Member

Everything posted by IBeMe

  1. I keep forgetting Selena only has 1 #1 and it's a ballad
  2. He is gross for this tbh! he is giving paranoid nut job! but at the same time hole and mouth are open in the bunker for him ugh
  3. 3 weeks is amazing and I hope she has some remixes or something for the 4th week. A cute 4 week #1 from a deluxe is more than amazing
  4. What in the eerie occultist sounding masterpiece is this it literally sounds like something off of David Bowie's last album Blackstar and im not even capping this is EXCELLENT Cece gworl....wow!
  5. I used to want P!nk to do superbowl but not anymore so Miley will do!
  6. I have a list of others I want you to eliminate diva
  7. I think it's the guy with the On the Floor single cover as his avi right? I forget his username lol
  8. I keep forgetting how horrible the song is. I just played it and I am CACKLING there's something so funny about it lol. like there's cotton in her mouth or something and then the trance sound for a kids film it's just a kii
  9. IBeMe replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    9 hours without a single post in here..... I slept and came back and there is nothing. Are you guys dead or meditating cuz I KNOW yall dont have lives either like come on now!
  10. The interview was so awkward….fallon is a terrible interviewer and Tate was sort of anxious. The crowd wasn't vibing
  11. 2nd week locked and hopefully a 3rd too. Did they ship the physicals early or just the fact it stayed stable at #1 on us Spotify for a long time and radio renounced again?
  12. Yeah Ari's #1 streak is impressive especially since it took her like four albums before she got her first #1! She's the youngest person with 10 or more on that list! Billie only hasone #1 (Bad Guy). She has two #2s tho. Therefore I Am and Birds of a Feather.
  13. I think she'll do like 500-600k ish unless she has another huge lead single then it might go up some but I deff think 500k is a safe bet.
  14. The Life of a Tradwife is coming
  15. I'm afraid Devin has been locked inside Beyonce's basement with Sia & Poot Lovato. No other person is able to update the title until further notice. Gracias for your patients and understanding in these trying times .
  16. I'm afriad a winter storm is hitting Kenya which is where the good sis @PumpkinTim is stationed at the moment. Please note that there will be no thread title update at this time. Come back in a few business days and hopefully depending on how the storm is going he may be able to update it. Thank you for your understanding and patience in these very difficult times.
  17. that view of Slovakia was on my mind when Patient Zero got knocked off from #1 on US spotifé
  18. Weren't we ALL praising him like a month ago for being political and an ally and stuff? Not him "switching like f werd" the second the paramount x warner bros deal got locked in a day ago
  19. " the baddest binches aint in LA" girl the crowd is gonna throw tomatoes Will she change the lyrics to "the baddest binches is in LA"? or something else? omg
  20. This is very millennial and Lizzo coded
  21. Not surprised. Olivia has been known to not credit or pay ppl! She has to be sued to eventually get there
  22. not our fault we actually have numbers to talk about unlike all the other flop girls on this site but for real, come to the base thread big mama! that's where the discussions, think pieces, heat and drama really happens
  23. My estimates being correct for both weeks oufff 14 weeks at #1 is amazing. The deluxe boost is especially nice when you know she didnt release a physical. Kinda hope she has some ready in the coming weeks even if it's just like a small stock of 150k or something.
  24. One of the greatest songs to have ever existed and a solid opening theme for a great anime

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.