Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Your favorite fall depression albums?

Featured Replies

i'm in my melancholic era.

tenor.gif

share some recs for albums that give you fall depression vibes, that are a perfect listen for gloomy cold-ish days and that make you want to lowkey kill yourself (but not TOO much you know)

was gonna put up the deluxe but its too cheerful, needs to end on the miserable note of the OG

Truly a weirdo now, but whew this one was great if you wanted a chic depressive episode coffee

Edited by BlahBlahBlah

Nothing hits harder than Fiona's Tidal in fall. Pale September >>>>>>

I get fall happiness and I listen to Vashti Bunyan

Edited by playboi

33 minutes ago, playboi said:

I get fall happiness and I listen to Vashti Bunyan

Same But Different is my favorite Vashti Bunyan song. I wish more songs was like it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.