Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

Featured Replies

  • Author
20 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Name/nickname: Tsareena

Shoe size: 10 - 11

Iconic ATRL moment: I don't think I have one

Three fun facts:

I'm african, I love bananas/ plantains, I'm a size queen 

Virgin?: Emotionally yes, physically no.

Can drive?: Yes.

Redundant :eli: 

  • Replies 815
  • Views 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

Redundant :eli: 

:gaycat5: I gave 3 DIFFERENT fun facts. I have many layers

How do I do this? I just send over a list of three songs that perfectly encapsulates the theme and then write a short narrative on how I came up with those songs?

  • Author

Example entry by yours truly:

 

yoHfiRh.png

PK7UbbD.png

qvsf40G.png9hDk4q8.png

sTQPjWt.png

 

The images are hyperlinked to their corresponding songs.

Edited by swiftie13

  • Author
27 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

How do I do this? I just send over a list of three songs that perfectly encapsulates the theme and then write a short narrative on how I came up with those songs?

you can do it however you want, this game is all about creativity and style. But the basics should be included, aka the three songs and why you chose them. how you choose to present that is up to you! :D

  • Author
2 hours ago, Temporal said:

Name/nickname: Hunter/Tempura/Tempurpedic 

 

Shoe size:  10


Iconic ATRL moment: Temporeba obviously


Three fun facts: I won this game, I did it without ever being #1, and I was in the worst trinity more than the top trinity :gaycat2: 


Virgin?:  sure jan


Can drive?: Yes, didn't know this was a stereotype until recently :deadbanana: 

Wait what stereotype? 

Just now, swiftie13 said:

Wait what stereotype? 

That gays don't know how to drive

screaming at the pretty editing. y'all will have to deal with my basic one

K that is 

 

 

But I meet the 3rd requirement, can I be @Caillou's witness? :-*

Btw, apparently I can't send PMs anymore.. Can I post my entry in SYG and just mention you @swiftie13?

 

(can you help me with this @Hug? I can't send Help Requests or make status neither :skull:) 

Edited by Losing my ground

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Temporal said:

That gays don't know how to drive

Oh true, can’t relate 

  • Author
51 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Btw, apparently I can't send PMs anymore.. Can I post my entry in SYG and just mention you @swiftie13?

 

(can you help me with this @Hug? I can't send Help Requests or make status neither :skull:) 

Messy, what have you done for your privileges to be revoked? :skull: 

 

But yes, that’s fine nn

Edited by swiftie13

  • Author
2 hours ago, Tsareena said:

:gaycat5: I gave 3 DIFFERENT fun facts. I have many layers

Onion Girl her impact 

  • Author

OOP ladies looks like y’all really have to step your pussies up :gaycat2: entries are coming in 

 

and just as a reminder, entries will be posted on the thread so don’t embarrass yourselves! :gaycat3: 

Edited by swiftie13

6 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

OOP ladies looks like y’all really have to step your pussies up :gaycat2: entries are coming in 

 

and just as a reminder, entries will be posted on the thread so don’t embarrass yourselves! :gaycat3: 

:gaycat1: I'm NOT ashamed of my work

26 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

How’s everyone doing with their entry? :gaycat4: 

Did you receive mine?:gaycat4:

  • Author
20 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Did you receive mine?:gaycat4:

I seemed to have received my example entry back :gaycat3: 

31 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

I seemed to have received my example entry back :gaycat3: 

Well, look better ?

  • Author
43 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Well, look better ?

I’m kidding I got it ??‍♀️

Hi everyone. I'm your third judge Caillou. Reminder that I accept bribes in the form of money or sexual favors

On 11/19/2017 at 5:00 PM, Dessy Fenix said:

I was referring to both actually :cm:  

You're both literally look like... actually that's a story for another day (a trinity story? HMM?) 

Look like what

  • Author
1 hour ago, Caillou said:

Hi everyone. I'm your third judge Caillou. Reminder that I accept bribes in the form of money or sexual favors

How do y'all think I got him to judge

 

dC0hubl.gif

  • Author

Friendly reminder. Mark your calendars (or agendas if you're still in middle school). Click the hyperlink while the net is still neutral to keep track of when the first entry is due. November 25, 2017 at 12:00 am EST!

 

Spoiler


 

1. @Noah

2. @Queen Conchita

3. @Hugbecause you need someone to sign up, I'll quit if people actually play x

4. @Lukey

5. @Dessy Fenix

6. @Fa1x intelectual

7. @Losing my ground

8. @Tsareena

9. @Prismee

10. @bestfiction

11. @Caprice

12. @Speezy

13. @Girlicious

14. @MusicLoverDude

15. @Marnie

16. @Xedretinz Lododnz

17. @KatyCatPH

18. @Future Lover


 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.