Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 815
  • Views 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

The first challenge will be posed tonight after I get out of work. The struggle is real (buy Blue Lips on iTunes) for a girl like me. 

 

In the meantime, let’s get to know each other!

 

Name/nickname:

Shoe size:

Iconic ATRL moment:

Three fun facts:

Virgin?:

Can drive?:

 

I’ll start:

 

Nickname: Hor

 

Shoe size: I don’t wear shoes

 

Iconic ATRL moment: hosting Holy Trinity and being exiled by the swifties

 

Three FUN facts!:

1. Don’t pick up the phone 

2. Don’t let him in

3. Don’t be his friend

 

Virgin?: like one!

 

Can drive?: Yes! I will drive you crazy.

Edited by swiftie13

5 hours ago, Hug said:

The way this season already has more posts than my season though. Slay a bit!

Wonder why would that be. 

 

Z1Q2nuO.gif

 

A few familiar names, but mostly unknown ones, ready to meet y'all :heart2:

Name/nickname: LMG a.k.a. Evita a.k.a. Queen of Controversy who isn't swiftie13

 

Shoe size: 15, but I wear 6.5 heels :-*

 

Iconic ATRL moment: being threadbanned/disqualified in two competitions I was slaying just because mods don't like me

 

Three fun facts:

1) I'm the kindest person you'll ever meet <3

2) No, I'm not

3) I slept with your boyfriend, sorreh

 

Virgin?: just from my left ear.

 

Can drive?: I kinda use

 

  • Author
40 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Name/nickname: LMG a.k.a. Evita a.k.a. Queen of Controversy who isn't swiftie13

 

Shoe size: 15, but I wear 6.5 heels :-*

 

Iconic ATRL moment: being threadbanned/disqualified in two competitions I was slaying just because mods don't like me

 

Three fun facts:

1) I'm the kindest person you'll ever meet <3

2) No, I'm not

3) I slept with your boyfriend, sorreh

 

Virgin?: just from my left ear.

 

Can drive?: I kinda use

 

I don’t use 

  • Author

The first round will be posted on the next page. Get to work work, hunties.

  • Author
1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

Can I still join?

Yep! Welcome.

 

 

sign ups will be open until R1’s deadline

1. Noah
2. Queen Conchita
3. Hug because you need someone to sign up, I'll quit if people actually play x
4. Lukey
5. Dessy Fenix
6. Fa1x intelectual
7. Losing my ground
8. Tsareena
9. Prismee
10. bestfiction
11. Caprice
12. Speezy
13. Girlicious
14. MusicLoverDude

15. Marnie 

16. Xedretinz Lododnz

17. KatyCatPH

18. 

19. 

20. 

(Continue)

 

I wonder if this can get to 20 signups

 

2lRVGmP.gif

 

 

  • Author
Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

What is our definition of virgin 

can you drive or nah

  • Author

A little announcement: 

 

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/1s-to-holy-trinity

 

Here's a cute dubtrack link. If you're not familiar with it, it's basically a live chat room that can play youtube videos and soundcloud bops. It's a great space to chill when it's dead in the thread. 

Edited by swiftie13

6 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

When will this start?

On the next page. 

 

2lRVGmP.gif

1 hour ago, swiftie13 said:

A little announcement: 

 

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/1s-to-holy-trinity

 

Here's a cute dubtrack link. If you're not familiar with it, it's basically a live chat room that can play youtube videos and soundcloud bops. It's a great space to chill when it's dead in the thread. 

Wow at this being D E A D

Not everyone spamming with gifs when the host literally asked y'all some questions.

 

I'm not usually the ass kisser but the level of disrespectfulness towards ex Swiftie...! 

 

Plus I also wanted to know y'all shoe size, it's a fundamental info for my game

 

RUDE.gif

Edited by Losing my ground

  • Author

xf6lARc.png

The wait is finally over. Let the games commence. Round one is pretty simple to get the icky vicky sticky juices flowing ;) Your nether regions will do the thinking for you here, so let them speak for you. In the course of three songs, you will assemble your dream lover. What are you looking for in a man, woman, neither, or all of the above? Sex appeal? Chemistry? Alchemy? Biology? Humble breasts so you don't confuse them with mountains? Be clear as to what you want, and get creative. 

 

The entry will be due by 12:00am on Saturday (technically Friday midnight). Enjoy your thanksgiving week, if you celebrate it. 

 

Don't stuff your turkey with anything inappropriate. I will post an example entry when I get the chance. I'm about to leave for my parent's house now!

 

 

Spoiler

1. @Noah

2. @Queen Conchita

3. @Hugbecause you need someone to sign up, I'll quit if people actually play x

4. @Lukey

5. @Dessy Fenix

6. @Fa1x intelectual

7. @Losing my ground

8. @Tsareena

9. @Prismee

10. @bestfiction

11. @Caprice

12. @Speezy

13. @Girlicious

14. @MusicLoverDude

15. @Marnie

16. @Xedretinz Lododnz

17. @KatyCatPH

18. @Future Lover

 

Edited by swiftie13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.