Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Koalas > lemurs and that's tea!

All the Felidae family (sans domestic cats) > Koalas and lemurs >> Human race tbh

  • Replies 815
  • Views 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

C1I0gNm.png
 

@Tsareena - I love the cougar theme, it was sparse but comical to the last drop. Feisty. And the songs were bops. I’ll give that number a call when I’m feeling alone at night.

 

@Losing my ground - Appropriation! But done well :eli: i enjoyed the re-do. It was comical and the song choices while average, were appropriate. Cool story although it felt rushed towards the end.

 

@Fa1x intelectual - I love the letter nature of this entry, it reads well even if AP English-y at times. It sticks out! You have a witty humor that would probably be elevated with a little more simplicity. The song choices were great, love the Portuguese thrown in there.

 

@Noah - This felt generic but I appreciate the simple, straightforwardness of this entry. A little Madonna never hurt anyone, nor Tove Lo. I like that you highlighted relevant lyrics but overall I wish it was more fleshed out.

 

@Lukey - This, too, felt very inside the box but the song choices were solid. It could have been expanded upon, but simplicity isn't always bad. I hope you find Mr. Perfect! If he don’t treat you like this, he ain’t worth it.

 

@bestfiction - I like the in depth descriptions of why you chose each song. It was a well thought out entry and you made many relatable points. You also CANNOT go wrong with Impossible Princess, especially Cowboy Style and don’t @ me but Dance Like We’re… is my favorite Ciara song. You have a great, approachable writing style.

 

@Dessy Fenix - Nn @ you pointing out scent specifically. I guess you’re right! The second paragraph was endearing! It’s very true, too often hit it and quit it is a guy’s motto. Solid song choices and great explanations, honest without being cheesy.

 

@Xedretinz Lododnz - My cat, Harriet is seething! This was unique for sure. I like the structure of this, an overall concept/song/relevant lyric/explanation. It was comical and quirky and when you kept coming back to “oh look at this cute dog!” it tied everything together well.  RIP Joker <3 

Edited by swiftie13

1 minute ago, Lémur said:

Um what's wrong with my current avi? It's still a lemur smh

But the gif of a cutesie lemur walking towards the camere and eating it was nice. Now, it just like you killed and stuffed this same lemur.

 

The PRAISE my writing and PORTUGUESE choice are getting... Wow

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

All the Felidae family (sans domestic cats) > Koalas and lemurs >> Human race tbh

humans are dead last for everything!

2 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

humans are dead last for everything!

You mean except for sharks. That hell-risen species could poof away any moment and my phobic-not-really self would be happy

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

As a side note, @swiftie13, what could "AP English-y" be?

AP (or advanced placement) tests are basically college level courses taken while still in high school. The AP English tests are basically all about language and composition and most of the essays you need to analyze in essay form are written with very flowery language like this

 

E sim, o português >

Edited by swiftie13

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

You mean except for sharks. That hell-risen species could poof away any moment and my phobic-not-really self would be happy

the don't deserve this hate! Their danger is exaggerated!

Edited by swiftie13

Just now, swiftie13 said:

AP (or advanced placement) tests are basically college level courses taken while still in high school. The AP English tests are basically all about language and composition and most of the essays you need to analyze in essay for are written with very flowery language!

 

Well, can't say I'm surprised. Everyone loves my essays and compliment my writing all the time :nicole: I should say that it is my only saving grace if my trinities turn to complete ****

6 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

the don't deserve this hate! Their danger is exaggerated!

Idc! Tigers and lions still are miles better

1 minute ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Hmm 2 decent reviews so far :matty:  

Okay sis. You better werk with that honest entry

Just now, Tsareena said:

Okay sis. You better werk with that honest entry

I can see you placing somewhat higher than me tbh

  • Author
HINTS!
 
  • concolor
  • Brothers in Rhythm 
  • C. lupus
  • printer
  • ass
  • beyonce
  • ness
  • heart 2

Edited by swiftie13

Okay but my hints were really easy and you guys were basically halfway to figuring them out!!

  • Author

Mien are easy too, literally just one layer of thought was put into them

*cough*... I'm not american! How am I supposed to know your... Forget it, this is too dumb

 

The only I got is saying Beyonce is black... Wait! I think I figured this one out!

The only guess I got is saying Beyonce is black... Wait! I think I figured this one out!

  • Author
1 hour ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

So... we're done for the night?

Sorry, yes! The other two judges are going to finish their reviews tomorrow! Then results + new round Tuesday

I got 6 reviews done atm and will have the rest done tomorrow :flower:

 

Hint for my favorite entry: 

 

S...H

Edited by PoKiTaurus

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.