Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

Featured Replies

Mess, we needed another post for next page so let me just RT

 

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

xf6lARc.png

The wait is finally over. Let the games commence. Round one is pretty simple to get the icky vicky sticky juices flowing ;) Your nether regions will do the thinking for you here, so let them speak for you. In the course of three songs, you will assemble your dream lover. What are you looking for in a man, woman, neither, or all of the above? Sex appeal? Chemistry? Alchemy? Biology? Humble breasts so you don't confuse them with mountains? Be clear as to what you want, and get creative. 

 

The entry will be due by 12:00am on Saturday (technically Friday midnight). Enjoy your thanksgiving week, if you celebrate it. 

 

Don't stuff your turkey with anything inappropriate. I will post an example entry when I get the chance. I'm about to leave for my parent's house now!

  • Replies 815
  • Views 36.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be awesome! Time to get my romantic persona out (even with it being out basically 24/7)

2 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

This will be awesome! Time to get my romantic persona out (even with it being out basically 24/7)

Perched to feel things reading at your entry :-*

 

Tell me your shoe size so I get inspired

 

Resultado de imagen para sexy

nnnn the community work in this game.

 

Next time we'll see contestants judging each other entries

 

Dessy Fenix

Edited by Losing my ground

  • Author
31 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

1. @Noah

2. @Queen Conchita

3. @Hugbecause you need someone to sign up, I'll quit if people actually play x

4. @Lukey

5. @Dessy Fenix

6. @Fa1x intelectual

7. @Losing my ground

8. @Tsareena

9. @Prismee

10. @bestfiction

11. @Caprice

12. @Speezy

13. @Girlicious

14. @MusicLoverDude

15. @Marnie

16. @Xedretinz Lododnz

17. @KatyCatPH

Doing the host's job

Drag. I was planning on doing this but I had to go way sooner than anticipated! I’ll update everything tonight when I get to my parents house. You’re a doll :-* 

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

Drag. I was planning on doing this but I had to go way sooner than anticipated! I’ll update everything tonight when I get to my parents house. You’re a doll :-* 

I know, you're welcome

ezgif-3-df8ad0009e.thumb.gif.45ff264fe96

 

  • Author
2 hours ago, Temporal said:

Wow at this being D E A D

Flops

Name/nickname:  Marnie (Marnstar) 

 

Shoe size:  8


Iconic ATRL moment: 10 Years I'm sure there is one, but I can't be ****ed bringing back iconic moments. 


Three fun facts: About myself?    I'm Denis Stoff's Girl, I'm Unqie but sweet as a button, I'm a mod (not on here) 


Virgin?:  Oh helll no, I've slept with more then guys in 2 years then my own parents did in a lifetime. 


Can drive?:  I like to believe so yes, I do have a licence and car. 

 

cp62k0K.gif

Imma need that example entry since tomorrow will be the only day I can properly work on this.

 

54 minutes ago, Marnie said:

I'm a mod

Resultado de imagen para drake meme

 

54 minutes ago, Marnie said:

(not on here) 

Imagen relacionada

Just now, Losing my ground said:

Imma need that example entry since tomorrow will be the only day I can properly work on this.

 

Resultado de imagen para drake meme

 

Imagen relacionada

:fan:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Marnie said:

Name/nickname:  Marnie (Marnstar) 

 

Shoe size:  8


Iconic ATRL moment: 10 Years I'm sure there is one, but I can't be ****ed bringing back iconic moments. 


Three fun facts: About myself?    I'm Denis Stoff's Girl, I'm Unqie but sweet as a button, I'm a mod (not on here) 


Virgin?:  Oh helll no, I've slept with more then guys in 2 years then my own parents did in a lifetime. 


Can drive?:  I like to believe so yes, I do have a licence and car. 

 

cp62k0K.gif

@Caillou “WHY DOES SHE KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HER PARENTS HAVE HAD SEX HAHAHAHAHA”

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Imma need that example entry since tomorrow will be the only day I can properly work on this.

 

Resultado de imagen para drake meme

 

Imagen relacionada

Much like me rn, it’s coming soon

5 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

@Caillou “WHY DOES SHE KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HER PARENTS HAVE HAD SEX HAHAHAHAHA”

well my mum (since my dads not alive) but she only told me shes only ever did it with 3 people, her ex, my dad and some random tat guy :3  WE TALK <3  

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Marnie said:

well my mum (since my dads not alive) but she only told me shes only ever did it with 3 people, her ex, my dad and some random tat guy :3  WE TALK <3  

Wow let me make sure he’s sorry for that comment and takes it back

 

sorry <\3

33 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Wow let me make sure he’s sorry for that comment and takes it back

 

sorry <\3

it's okay lovely <3

Name/nickname: Hunter/Tempura/Tempurpedic 

 

Shoe size:  10


Iconic ATRL moment: Temporeba obviously


Three fun facts: I won this game, I did it without ever being #1, and I was in the worst trinity more than the top trinity :gaycat2: 


Virgin?:  sure jan


Can drive?: Yes, didn't know this was a stereotype until recently :deadbanana: 

Name/nickname: Tsareena

Shoe size: 10 - 11

Iconic ATRL moment: I don't think I have one

Three fun facts:

I'm african, I love bananas/ plantains, I'm a size queen 

Virgin?: Emotionally yes, physically no.

Can drive?: Yes.

  • Author

A bad bitch needed some sleep, too many perverts trying to bring her down. An example is coming in the next 30 minutes :duca: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.