Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

HOLY TRINITY 8 - winners announced!

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Thank you @Noah for keeping up with the sign ups! You’re a god!

You're welcome :heart2:

  • Replies 815
  • Views 36.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Buy Melodrama instead! The good sis needs it

no vinyl, no coins for Lorde :emofish: I could buy Russian edition but it has dreadful white frames 

  • Author
Just now, bestfiction said:

no vinyl, no coins for Lorde :emofish: I could buy Russian edition but it has dreadful white frames 

I bought the signed lithograph on release week and I STILL haven’t gotten it :deadbanana: 

8 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

I bought the signed lithograph on release week and I STILL haven’t gotten it :deadbanana: 

oh sis... :'( 

c7irDkZ.gif

you should ask for a refund or something

  • Author
2 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

oh sis... :'( 

c7irDkZ.gif

you should ask for a refund or something

I’ll let lorde keep my coins as long as i get it eventually :gaycat2: 

  • Author

1. Noah

2. Queen Conchita

3. Hug because you need someone to sign up, I'll quit if people actually play x

4. Lukey

5. Dessy Fenix

6. Fa1x intelectual

7. Losing my ground

8. Tsareena

9. Prismee

10. bestfiction

11. Caprice

12. 

13. 

14. 

15.

(Continue)

 

:heart2: 

Edited by swiftie13

19 minutes ago, Caprice said:

put me in

Someone has to go home first

 

Caprice

2 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Someone has to go home first

 

Caprice

Should we take this post as you volonteering to leave first?

A great franchise that doesn't deserve to die. :clap3: Looking forward to seeing what new twists you bring and observing your hosting skills :eli:

  • Author
58 minutes ago, Aurora said:

A great franchise that doesn't deserve to die. :clap3: Looking forward to seeing what new twists you bring and observing your hosting skills :eli:

You already know I’ll slay xx

 

 

fun things coming tonight!

 

 

 

oh and cause I’m american and it’s my way or the highway, we will be deaing in EST! The only relevant time zone xoxo

Edited by swiftie13

5 hours ago, swiftie13 said:

Welcome! I’ll update the OP. 

 

@Caillou agreed to be the third judge.

 

we have all the judges now, yay

 

 

@PoKiTaurus @Legend E @Caillou And yours truly are in for a season of Chinese water torture!

I don't know any of them. It will be interesting to see how they receive my entries. 

5 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

I don't know any of them. It will be interesting to see how they receive my entries. 

Oh wow, you started shading those Legends? Put ha on the Bttm, judges:cm:

 

Dessy Fenix

Edited by Losing my ground

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Oh wow, you started shading those Legends? Put ha on the Bttm, judges:cm:

 

Dessy Fenix

If it's like last game, there's where I'll be anyway :skull: 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Oh wow, you started shading those Legends? Put ha on the Bttm, judges:cm:

 

Dessy Fenix

I can confirm I will definitely put him last

 

SCiMFp6.gif

 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

I don't know any of them. It will be interesting to see how they receive my entries. 

i would love to get to know you ;) 

 

SCiMFp6.gif

Just now, swiftie13 said:

i would love to get to know you ;) 

 

SCiMFp6.gif

Oh wow, it took just 3 pages for the host to flirt with a contestant.

 

SCiMFp6.gif

 

But is that you on the avi @Dessy Fenix? :-*

  • Author
1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Oh wow, it took just 3 pages for the host to flirt with a contestant.

 

SCiMFp6.gif

 

But is that you on the avi @Dessy Fenix? :-*

 

6 hours ago, swiftie13 said:

Slay me! I promise to ease the pressure ;) 

two pages*

 

4 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

Judge bias already, REPLACE HA!

 

SCiMFp6.gif

Wait is this you? I always thought it was Olly Alexander

 

SCiMFp6.gif

Edited by Noah

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Oh wow, it took just 3 pages for the host to flirt with a contestant.

 

SCiMFp6.gif

 

But is that you on the avi @Dessy Fenix? :-*

It's future legend and gay icon, Olly Alexander.......

 

SCiMFp6.gif

7 minutes ago, Dessy Fenix said:

It's future legend and gay icon, Olly Alexander.......

 

SCiMFp6.gif

You could've fooled us to get those Top 3 from the host

 

SCiMFp6.gif

Just now, Losing my ground said:

You could've fooled us to get those Top 3 from the host

 

SCiMFp6.gif

I'll always have the nude options :cm:  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.